The D.M. Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 "oh you have a duel spirit? im Rai-" Raiden was then cut off by the calculator who appeared and introduced himself "Greetings miss i am The Calculator pleased to make your aqquai-YOU CUT ME OFF YOU DORKY CIRCUIT BOARD!!!" Raiden and the claculator wrestled for a bit and then composed themselves "Im Raiden This is the Calculator" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Zack then sighed, and said "I have three duel spirits, all annoying in their own way." He then turned to the still rambling Magician's Valkaria, who didn't hear anything that happened over the sound of her own endless chatter. Zack then responded "It's nice to meet you both." At that moment, Great Angel Dragon appeared, and said "Annoying! And how exactly am I BLOODY ANNOYING!!" in his British, annoying accent. Zack than said "I'm pretty sure I dont need to explai-" He was then cut off by Exodia, whom said in a gentlemenly manner "I know I'm annoying, but my annoyances teach you things, Zack. Treasure them." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 "Okay it seems duel spirits only ever can it during a duel so how about it?" Raiden got his duel disk ready while the calculator blathered on about the advanced strategies in duel monsters to the other spirits "Please PLEASE lets get this on" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Zack pulled out his duel disk from his leather back on his shoulder, put it on his arm, and turned it on, with his deck already inserted. His smirk was wide, and his eyes had a fire that showed that he meant business. He then asked in a charismatic voice "So, WHO goes first?" As the other duel spirits viewed Zack's new state of mind, or transformation. While Magician's Valkaria had seen this for the first time.OOC: I forgot to mention, can we do this tomorrow? I'm tired. I don't feel like a duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 "Ill take the lead!" Raiden declared awfully confident in himself as the Magus unit once again posessed his cards "I set 2 cards and summon Proto Cyber Dragon in attack mode end"OOC:okay Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Kinshiro sat down on a bench outside school, feeling bored. He had a whole weekend with no school ahead of him, and he had nothing to do. "I can't believe it, everyone else gets to go on exciting plot twists chasing after Part 4 antagonists and Emotion Knights, whilst I can't even seem to get a single duel. Maybe I'm not worthy to use the Icicle Beasts after all..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 OOC: Might get on a little late... IC:Luke sat on the beach confused about everything, he didn't kow what was going on... or if he, garnet, Ryu, luck and Kin were the only sane people left at the academy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 --at least i can post now AJ laid his son down on the ground near him, and AJ turned his attention to Sin. His eyes fixed on him with a blind fury. "It's time we end this." Sin however wanted to hear none of it.  "THIS WILL NEVER END!!! I'LL ALWAYS BE HUNTING YOU DOWN!!!!!" Sin darted towards his host once more, but before he could reach him AJ caught him by the arm.  "You wish." he drug Sin in front of him and delivered a massive fist to the dark beings face. Sin was knocked back a few yards into a pile of rubble. AJ clenched his fist that now had a dark aura around it.  "That was for my son." he said as Sin slowly got up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Garnet tried to phone Jeremy or Richard but gave up. As she left her dorm, worry crossing her face, she wondered how to best stop James. Once he finishes filming in the Lego house, he'll be here ... and when he is, I'll have to be ready. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Sin got his feet. H going to let AJ win this. "I won't let you do this! I WON'T LET YOU WIN!!!" he fired a dark aura ball towards him but suddenly a barrier appeared in front of AJ and blocked the attack. Â "I won't let you hurt my son." said a female voice as Jade came from behind AJ. Sin glared at her. Â "You little....." but suddenly another blast hit Sin from the side knocking him back. Â "Just give it up. You can't win." said Nightshroud as he approached the group. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Garnet suddenly had a brainwave. She opened her bag and pulled out a grey walkie talkie and extended the antenna to its maximum. She flipped the back open to reveal not the battery but a special area. Typing in coded information, she closed the lid and at once the item hissed and cackled, until she had tampered into the system she needed ... she could hear Richard talking, and listened. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Sin was furious. He was also surrounded and had no where to run this time. "Do you really think i'll let you take me down so easily? DO YOU THINK EVEN FOR ONE SECOND I'LL LET YOU WIN!!!" AJ just laughed. Â "I've been waiting a long time for this Sin, and i'm not going to fail this time. I'll send you back to the Shadows, and this time, YOU'LL STAY THERE!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 "-the Lego House," she heard Richard say. "Jeremy, I'm worried. Obviously no one knows we used to be at the Academy, though in different years. The thing that's really worrying me is ... I think someone's using our past decks. I can feel it; it's been years since I last felt Guardian's power surge so powerfully ... someone's found them ..."Â "I think they're controlling the cards brilliantly. It's just the Dark energy I'm worried about," said Jeremy. Garnet was stunned; were they saying she was using their past decks? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Kin looked up and saw Garnet listening to something on a walkie talkie. "Hello Garnet" he called, walking over to her. "What's that?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Luke had started to fiddle with his e-recordradio, or ERR for short, but ended up getting a bit of interfearance from a high tech walkie talkie and for some reason could hear Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson "What the hell?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Sin went for AJ one more time, but AJ was ready. His hand glowing AJ dodged the attack and placed a glowing hand on Sin's forehead. "It's over." he said and with a flash of dark energy, Sin disappeared back into the Shadows. This time, for good. He stood there for a minute but he finally turned to Nightshroud and Jade.  "You two, take Athrun to safety." Nightshroud spoke up. "You're not going to?" "No." he said. "There is still something i have to do." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Garnet immediately clasped her hand over his mouth and whispered, "Careful, sometimes if you talk too loud whoever's phone I'm tapping into can hear us." In the same whisper, she explained she was trying to get Richard and Jeremy's numbers but couldn't, so she resorted to the gadget to tap into Richard's phone. When she was done, she removed her hand from his mouth and continued to listen in on the conversation. "-and since then he's been acting oddly," finished Jeremy. Garnet felt a black cloud over her head; she had a feeling she had just missed them discussing about James. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 "So do Richard and Jeremy have any more idea of what's going on with James than we do?" Kin asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 OOC: Luke's on the beach, nowhere neer garnet IC:He listens and mumbles "Interesting..." although... he doesn't know what's interesting about it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 OOC: Garnet was trying to keep Kin quiet, not Luke "I think they do," whispered Garnet. "It looks like we can't avoid conflict now," said Richard sadly. "I knew getting rid of him in the first place felt like a bad mistake..." "But it was his fault he told the whole word ... we'll just have to hope the twin children of the Maxwells and their friends can stop him." Garnet's eyes widened; how did they know about her and her family? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Kin, who was listening, turned towards Garnet. He spoke quietly so the machine wouldn't pick him up. "Well, it seems like we only have one option. We must stop James like Richard and Jeremy say, before it's too late." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 OOC: Sorry, I didn't see that 'cause of th page hider IC:"Ok... now this is all just getting wierd... how do they know about Garnet and that other kid...?" He sits the puzzled and goes off in search of garnet, while still listening Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Garnet nodded. "But how did they know about me? That's what I want to know." She stayed silent and continued listening. "I hope so, but can a group of students honestly beat him? We're not talking about any ordinary duellist here - he's combined with a dangerous force. I think we need to make an appearance too, and meet the duellist using our cards as well," argued Richard. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Jade looked at her son. "What do you mean? What else is there to do?" AJ spoke not turned to look at them.  "I need to bring the Scared City back into the sea, and to do that i have to comfront Comsic Closer, the strongest of the Ally of Justice monsters. Once i defeat him this cities power will be lost and it will sink back into the sea."  "So what, you're just gonna sacrafice yourself to sink this thing?!" said Nightshroud a bit surprised. "I have to. I'm the one who woke them up, and i'm the one who must out them to rest again." Jade inturupted him.  "But what about your family? What about Crystal and Garnet? Athrun will never see you again." AJ didn't speak. He simply turned to the both. Tears where slowly falling from his eyes.  "What the...?" said Nightshroud as he watched the former student.  "I didn't want this to happen. But it's what it took to defeat him, and now that he's gone, i have to finish what i started." he went to walk away but suddenly spoke once more. "Nightshroud, after i do this, you think you can break me out of the Shadows? So i can see them one more time?" Nightshroud was shocked at these words, but he shook his head.  "If you do this...you won't go to the Shadows. You'll die AJ." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 "i'm confused... whats going on...?" he eventualy finds her and walks over to her, but he keeps silent this time.. in case she's up to something Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.