Althemia Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 Lucy let out a yawn as her boredom grew bigger whilst she rested in the forest. Eventually, she decided to get up and take a walk around the place, hoping to find something interesting to do. Her hands ran through the natural material of all of the forest substances as she walked, enjoying the feel of everything as it passed her fingertips. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 (OOC: yay!) Meanwhile, in a private room, James was savouring his and Dark Crystal's joint victory. Although it didn't entirely work with Dark Crystal, it didn't matter; he had the cards he needed. "My darling," said Dark Crystal. James turned to find her approaching him, a broad, sly smile on her face. "It has worked." "Indeed. I have a Chardonay to celebrate-" He launched into deeply boring wine ponce details but Dark Crystal didn't mind. She eventually approached him and silenced him. "I don't want to celebrate with wine," she whispered. She looked firmly at him and drew him into a tightly-locked kiss. She could feel his hands running down her back, her hands caressed his neck- And ahe swiftly broke the kiss. Before James could react, she bared her teeth to show snake fangs, and lunged at his neck. (O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 ooc:oh my god! Ryu had been walking for a while, he was so lonely he pretended he was rehearsing what he would say to Lucy out loud."Uhm...Lucy....you and I have been close friends for quite a while...right? no, can't start it like that..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 James yelped as he collapsed backwards, clutching his neck in pain. Through his gritted teeth, he yelled out, "You b!tch - aargh!" Dark Crystal laughed. "Did you really think I was in love with you?" she said coldly/ "I knew you would be my key, and you have been quite faithful. But emotions are just a game, something to toy with." She removed his deck, despite him thrashing about from the attack. Dark Crystal could tell the black Stig was being forcefully wrenched apart from James. "Until we meet again." She blew him a kiss, then left the room, bolting the door shut as she did so. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "okay...uhm...how about...Lucy! I need to ask you something!....will you be my....no...is that to straightforward." he said keeping himself calm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 Lucy could hear Ryu from behind the trees, so followed him wherever he went. She would follow his voice so that she could hear what exactly he was talking about, since it was of great interest to her to find out why Ryu was constantly repeating her name over and over again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "Okay...Lucy...I want you to know...That...I really...really.....crap...this is hard..." he says sighing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 Lucy continued to listen in on Ryu, hoping that he would say something meaningful instead of his usual babble. Her ear was pressed against the bark of a tree so that she could hear better with her other ear ; her hopes were high that he would say something nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "okay...fine...." he looks at the tree she was behind, he chose it for no particular reason and closed his eyes."Lucy...I want to say...that...I love you...and I wonder if you would like to become my girlfriend!" he said panting."no...that's too cliched a line....she wouldn't accept..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... That was kinda random... But ok Ryu! How did you know I was behind this tree!?" Lucy asked, stepping out from behind the tree, smiling one of the biggest grins she had done for a while. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "What! wha...you were behind the tree...you didn't just hear what I said did you.....oh....oh god...." he panicked...just a little bit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "Why are you panicking!? I found it rather sweet... And my answer is yes, Ryu... Of course I will! Your my best friend on the island & I'd want to make that sort of connection with you some time anyway..." Lucy said gently, slipping her arms around Ryu afterwards to embrace him in a hug. OoC: This reminds me of the ending of Ninja Gaiden Sigma, where Ryu admits he loves Rachel. Except this has 2 differences! 1) There is less Fiend Blood2) There is less stuff to keep me interested Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 ooc:well, we could get the fiend blood, but I'll have to work on the interesting part. "Ryu was rather shocked."really...you don't find it weird at all...I mean our ages...and stuff." he looks at his arm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 OoC: Lulz *** "It's fine Ryu... It's fine, we can work it out some way..." Lucy said gently, making sure that her voice was calm and serene at all times. She looked up at Ryu as Ryu looked down at her, and she giggled slightly because of this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "Hmm...well, I can survive the criticism that will come my way, but I don't care, unless Scarlet tries to kill me.....but I'm sure she can accept us." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 Just then Ryu heard a person rumbling through the bushes grumbling about alien abductions "I Swear to God this had better be ultima academy" said the kid stepping out of the bushes "I-oh hi there i didnt see the two of yous" the strange boy smiled Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 25, 2009 Report Share Posted September 25, 2009 "Wha?! who's there?" he asked a bit weirded out, he held tightly to Lucy keeping her away from him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 OOC: I know my characters still dueling compared to how many days you've probably all been through, but I've got stuff to do, so I can't RP as often as I used to. Zack smiled at his move that he had pulled off, with 2 counters on his Holy Warrior, ready to take out his Skilled Dark Magician. But, he had overlooked one small detail. Magician's Valkaria smiled as well, as she drew her card. "I don't think you've been thinking very much, because now my Skilled Dark Magician has three counters, one from my spell, and two from your spells! I send him to the Graveyard for my Dark Magician! Then, I Normal Summon my second Magician's Valkaria, putting you on lock down! Next, I have my Magician's Valkaria attack your monster!" Zack, anticipating an attack, activated his trap. "I activate Threatening Roar! Stopping your attack cold! As well as any others you have planned!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Im Tyler...Tyler Martin" the odd boy said with a friendly smile on his face hand extended ready to shake hands with Ryu "Hey can youse two tell me where i can find Ultima academy im lookin for someone by the name of Raiden youse heard of im?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Crystal was alone on the beach, thinking back about the good old times. She was still finding it difficult to realise her husband was no longer with her, but she kept as calm as she could. Suddenly a figure appeared behind her. She looked over her shoulder and saw Dark Crystal standing behind her. "Crystal, we meet again," hissed the snake-like woman. She was back in her blue scaly form; Crystal immediately leapt to her feet. "But today I am to destroy you." "And you won't," added Crystal as she activated her disk. "Let's duel!" Crystal - 4000Dark Crystal - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Different Dimension?" he asked the court Jester who was bouncing behind him. "Like from the game?" "Oh ho my boy! This isn't just a game anymore!" he said as AJ got closer to the portal to examine it. Jester smirked. 'THIS IS YOUR FATE!!!" without warning he pushed AJ into the portal causing him to fall threw. "Ngh! What the.........?!" AJ tumbled threw the portal and fell into the Different Dimension. Jester smiled with his work. "Master will be sure to be pleased. I must go make preperations ready!" he said as he disappeared. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Kin appeared behind him. "Raiden? Yes, we know him Tyler. Why are you looking for him?" he asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Crystal smiled. "I'll start with Magical Citadel of Endymion. Now I use Field Barrier to protect my Citadel. I play Defender the Magical Knight, and due to his effect he gains a Spell Counter. Now I set and finish." Dark Crystal drew. "I start with Dacia Sandero and summon Richard Hammond #2! And his effect kicks in, and two Richard Hammond Tokens appear on the field." "Now I tribute all three Richard Hammonds for Dark Richard Hammond! Attack Defender!" "Defender stays on the field," said Crystal as the Spell Counter was removed. "I play Will Young and I end." Dark Crystal - 4000Crystal - 2900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Zack was quite shocked by Valkaria's lockedown, and especially the fact that he overlooked the amount of counters on her Skilled Dark Magician. He then drew his card, hoping for something that would save him, and he noticed a brand new card in his deck. As a matter of fact, it was the exact opposite of his deck theme, and he was wondering how he could possibly add it. He shrugged, and read the effect. He was quite pleased, and this was JUST the card he was looking for, that could change the tide of the duel. But his Life Point amount was too high to use the card, so he could not use it. So, he had an idea. "I activate Pot of Greed! I draw two cards. Now, I activate Monster Reborn, and re-summon my Holy Avenger. This time, in defense mode, and then I switch my Holy Warrior in defense mode. I end my turn." Valkaria was puzzled by his defensive move, and she was quite cocky about winning this duel. "Looks you should start studying harder, because you apparently aren't winning this duel! Magician's Valkaria, attack his Holy Warrior, and Magician's Valkaria, attack his Holy Avenger! Then Dark Magician will attack directly!" Valkaria- 3700Zack- 1500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 --and the duel of the hotties begins, lol XD Athrun noticed Kin and the rest of the group while walking towards the academy. "Hey guys. Any of you see Garnet? I haven't seen her since her last duel." he said. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.