Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Crystal shrugged. "I don't know myself ... I thought Dark Crystal was securely trapped in my mind as well ... surely we would have noticed a vivid blue snake sneaking around? Unless ... when AJ died you could imagine how upset I was ... what if she escaped then ...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Nightshroud pondered for a second, then shrugged. "Alright. guess i'll go and take a look at this situation myself." with those words he teleported to go see what was up with Crystal. ~meanwhile~ "Sorry to inturupt your time alone." said a female voice from behind Athrun. "But i'm afraid something needs your attention." Jade stood behind Athrun and the boy turned to see his gandmother. "Why waht's up?" Jade looked at him seriously. "Your mother is currently not herself." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "I believe it's possable for darkness to relate to sadness in one way or another... so I guess you're right Crystal" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Icicle Eagle speaks up. "I'm afraid I did notice a blue reptile of some sort in the infirmary. I tried to tell Kin, but he ignored me." Kin looks annoyed. "Well what do you expect, it was hardly the perfect moment." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "Well, it's happened now, so now all we have to do is stop dark Crystal right... the only problem being... well, it's hrder than it sounds, I'm sure of it" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Athrun met up with Kin and Luke. "What's going on? I'm hearing there's something up with my mother." he clentches his fists. "First my dad dies, and now something up with mom. Can i get a break this year?!" "So what is going on?" said Nightshroud as he appeared with the group. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 He turns to Athrun "Technicaly your mum's fine, however her dark side's been relased over your father's death... and she's causing some chaos" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Crystal nodded. "Especially when she has magic and seduction techniques. Those two never mix to produce good results." Meanwhile, inside the lighthouse, James was looking over the island. He knew Dark Crystal had been successful, but it meant that now Richard would be on the lookout. He had to get those cards off Garnet as soon as possible... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "So then... how do we go about stoping her, it'll be imposable without a decent plan..." he sighs and looks around, for inspiration Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "Evil Crystal?" said Jade questionably. "She was like that when me AJ and her finished off Sin in 4th year." Nightshroud smiles. "She pretty hot when she was evil." "Dude!" said Athrun kind of grossed out. "That's my mom!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Crystal nodded. "I just hope Garnet's avoiding trouble ..." "My darling, I've returned," hissed Dark Crystal beside James as she materialised. "And the job is done ... almost." She and James kissed again, and when they broke she licked her teeth, like they were lethal snake fangs. "Once Hammond is out of the way, we can-" "I'll go after Garnet while you ... dispose of Hammond," interrupted James. "That will keep everyone busy." "I quite agree. I shall see you when our mission is complete." With that she turned back into a snake and slithered away. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "So how are we going to deal with this whole situation?" asked Jade. "Probably the best bet would be to take out Dark Crystal when she next appears. Problem is when is she going to appear and what do we have to do to stop her?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Garnet decided to finally show herself to James. She appeared opposite him in the lighthouse, and watched as he smirked and put on the black helmet. Garnet tried not to show her emotions; suddenly everything became clear - she knew who the main culprit was... "You know I want your cards," said James through the helmet as he activated his duel disk. "And you won't have them," argued Garnet as she drew five. Garnet - 4000James - 4000 Meanwhile, Dark Crystal had found Richard looking troubled, sitting below the lighthouse. She smiled and knew it was time to advance onto him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 He frowns "I don't know... if we have anything to stop her... but.... i think if there is anything.... Garnet has it!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "Then shouldn't we go find her?" asked Athrun. "If she does has something....." "But do we even know where she is?" asked Jade. Nightshroud smirked. "Maybe not but i know hwo we can track her." suddenly he turned into a mist and went inside of Athrun. "WHAT THE...?!" "Well soooooorrrrrrry. But i can't do anything without a host, so if you want to find your sister just follow my lead and use my powers to find em." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "I'll randomly teleport around to try and find her, so I'll be seing you" With a click of his fingers he vanishes into thin air Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 "What's the matter Richard, you look troubled," said Dark Crystal softly as she sat down beside him. Richard turned to her. "Who are you?" he asked. "You're not Crystal." He tried to pull away but Dark Crystal clicked her fingers and he relaxed. She placed one arm around his shoulder. "I'm Dark Crystal ... and I'm so sorry about Jeremy," said Dark Crystal delicately. She could feel Richard drawing closer, and she manually pulled him towards her. His head now resting on her shoulder, she moved her arm gently down his spine, tingling his senses, before wrapping it around his waist. "I still don't get how it could have happened..." Dark Crystal propped his head up gently and whispered into his ear, "Never mind Jeremy. I know you need company. Relax; I'm here for you." "Yeah ... I'm glad I've got you." Dark Crystal drew her head back and they moved in for the kiss. She shut her eyelids and as their lips almost touched, she hissed and a thin needle spat out, straight into Richard's mouth. He immediately gasped as he felt the needle. He tried to move, but his senses were numb. As he collapsed, Dark Crystal caught him and gently lowered him to the ground. "I'll see you around honey," said Dark Crystal. She planted the kiss onto him, and then changed back into her snake form, slithering away. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Athrun nods and he and Nightshroud make a dark portal and trace the energy to find Garnet. ~meanwhile~ AJ was standing before a portal in the void he was currently trapped in. The portal was multicolored and it stood before him in a paculiar fashion. "What is this?" he asked Jester who was still following him. The clown smiled and held out his hands. "AJ my boy! Welcome....to the Different Dimension!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 OOC: Well, so it looks like AJ's soul has been "removed from play". Kin walked off, looking for clues. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 He appears at the beach, then the forest, then the volcano, each of the dorms and even the abandoned lab, and nothing, Dark Crystal was nowhere to be found Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Garnet drew. "I begin with Top Gear Test Track. Now I set three, play Chibi Jeremy Clarkson and end there." Garnet - 4000James - 3500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 And then he teleported... to the lighthouse, and the first words that passed his mouth were "Oh S***!" he quickly teleported himself and Hammond to the infirmary, just in case Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Athrun and Nightshroud appeared at the cave where he and AJ had battled Sin. "Alot seems to go on in this cave. Wouldn't doubt me if they where in here." said Nightshroud. Athrun nodded. "Only one way to find out." he said as he walked into the cave to find his sister. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 24, 2009 Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 James drew. "I start with Joddie Kidd-" "Now! I activate Hammerhead!" Garnet interrupted. James didn't seem to be affected. "Jodie, attack that chibi!" "Now my Chibi returns, and you loose 500 Life Points." Garnet - 3000James - 3000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 he sighs "Well, guess i was too late... now what... I think it's safe to say TG is officialy canceled for the time being..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.