Negimalevolent Posted September 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 Luke wasn't sure how Athrun and Garnet had been coping with the loss of their father and had gone of in search of them, eventualy ha started to get hungry so he went to get a sandwich in the cafeteria, he took a seat, not noticing Athrun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 22, 2009 Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 Garnet felt happier being underground, discussing potential money-making plans with the rest of the group. The cabin felt secluded from the world, perfect for getting away from real world troubles. Here, money was the law, and the only law. As long as she stayed in here, she could forget her unhappiness, because right now she had to take her mind off her father and focus on defeating James. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 22, 2009 Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 Kin noticed Luke, and waved at him from their table. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 he notices kin waving "I Oh, it's Kin!" he goes over to them "hey Kin" he pauses "Uhm... is Athrun ok...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 22, 2009 Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 OOC: You do realise that Athrun is right next to Kin. Oh well, I'l change positions so athrun doesn't take offence at that. Kin looks at Athrun across the table. "As much as can be expected given recent events, yes." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 He frowns slightly and sits down "Well, I hope he manages to pull through this ok... he's probably suffering the ost out of him and Garnet... after all, he's more likely to be closer to his dad than his mum... but... he should be ok... he's got Joanna to help him after all..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 22, 2009 Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 "And Garnet has got her friends Greg and Mouseball, knowing her she's probably underground finding ways to make money with them at the moment." Kin smiled. "They're both strong like their parents, they'll pull through." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 22, 2009 He smiles "Let's hope so, they're stronger than me, that's for sure... I'd be more... well... suicidal..."Â OOC: got 2 go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Magician's Valkaria smiled politely, and said "Thank you. I will start off, by summoning Skilled Dark Magician, and activate Double Summon! I will then summon Magician's Valkaria!" A perfect copy of her, completely flawless from her looks, appeared right in front of her, armed and ready for battle. Her face went from innocent to competitive. She then said "Now I place two cards face down, and I end my turn." Zack then stared, puzzled by the instant swing of moods in Valkaria. So, he decided to just duel harder. He then said "I summon Holy Warrior! Then I activate my own Double Summon, to summon Holy Avenger! Using her effect, I send Magacian of Faith to inflict 300 damage to YOUR Life Points! Then Holy Warrior's effect activates, he gains a Light Counter! I then remove my Holy Avenger to activate Shining Draw! Now that she's removed, I can draw two cards! I then set two cards face down, and end my turn."Â OOC: [spoiler=Cards Used]Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Meanwhile, James was searching the island for Garnet, helped by Dark James. "Where is she?" muttered James. "Sheppard's computer said that was her dorm, but clearly she's not in ... unless ..." He looked up at his duel spirit. "Can you trace where your other Dark friends are?"Â "Of course I can ... hmmm ... they seem to be underground ..."Â "We'll have to wait for them to resurface," said James, sounding throughly annoyed. "I just hope we can get to her before Richard and Jeremy can..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Luke was wandering the acadamy looking for something to do, he was walking along untill he noticed james in front of him, he quickly pulled behind a tree and began to evesdrop Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 OOC: he's flying in the air! James had no idea Luke was watching him, and decided to land precariously close to him. Seperated only by a tree, he told Dark James to keep an eye out for anybody coming into the car park and to stop them if he recognised them. As Dark James flew, two duel runners - one of which being inexpertedly driven - pulled up in the car park. The inexpert driver was moaning about the duel runner and the helmet. "...it's ridiculous, I am going to forbid my children from ever buying these." "Jeremy, they're the way forward," Richard pointed out. "Your kids are going to be laughed at if they don't have one." "So you're saying you're going to let Izzy and Willow have their own when they grow up?" "That's right." "Listen, eventually there will be duel runners in the shell of a car, and then I'll let my children have them," argued Jeremy as he finally got his helmet off. While Richard flipped the stand, Jeremy just let his duel runner fall flat on its side, chucking the literal bucket helmet down with it. (OOC: see if you can spot any RL TG references there) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 OOC: you never said that >_< oh well... and I couldn't see none... IC:He covers his mouth because he has been known to giggle under these circumstances and tries to keep as quiet as posible, he continues to listen for anything important Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 (OOC: it's referring to the Vietnam special. They really did cross Vietnam in 8 days on motorbikes, and Jeremy hated it a lot. He did have a helmet which was literally a bucket, and every time he parked a bike he never bothered with the stands so it always fell flat) Richard and Jeremy both made their way into the main building, seconds before Dark James passed over them. The duel spirit spotted the two duel runners, and immediately headed back to James. "Bad news, they're here." "Are you sure?" there was no tone of fear in his voice. "Positive; only Hammond could possibly look at a duel runner and dub it Oliver's little brother. And Clarkson never cares for his duel runner, not to mention the bucket helmet." "Did you see them?" "No."  "I see. Well, looks like we have some old faces to reunite with." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 He thinks to himself as he hears the convosation: So those two are here now too... honestly what the heck! I never expected them to be here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 "Darling, why not let me deal with your friends?" asked Dark Crystal as she slowly changed out of her snake form and into her actual, human body. "Right now, your target is Garnet; surely you shouldn't bother yourself with such petty people like them?" "Ah, Crystal, I see you join me," said James. Immediately the duo briefly kissed. "You shouldn't play this game; it would hurt your pretty face." Dark Crystal laughed. "Oh really? I don't think so; what is a mere scar when I have powers women would kill to have? Plastic surgery and botox would vanish if everyone possessed such powers." James smiled; there was something exotic and attractive about her, yet she was shadowy and dangerous.  "So be it. You can persue my colleagues if you wish. But dispose of them quietly; we can do with unnecessary fuss." Dark Crystal smiled darkly. "Oh don't worry; I always have my ways." With another kiss, she changed back into her reptile form and slithered away unnaturally quick. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Lucy looks out of the leaves that sprouted off of the tree that she had clambered into, the sight she was seeing a rather memorable one. She could see the beach far better than she could from any other tree, but the height of this particular tree had always put her off. Now knowing that the tree was nothing to be scared off, she smiled, letting the wind blow in her face as she absorbed the sites of the beach from the tree, a serene sigh passing her lips after a good few moments. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 He makes a face like he's gonna puke and thinks to himself: I can't believe... I just saw that... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 At once James sharly turned towards Luke's direction. He thought he had heard a noise; he took several careful steps, then deciding it must have been a wild animal, he turned and began to wonder how best to find Garnet; at this rate, he would have to go to her, rather than Garnet finding him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Luke gulped "Phew... that was close..." He then quickly covered his mouth because he realised he just spoke out loud Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 James immediately sharply turned and found Luke. He activated his duel disk, sending a gust of wind blowing, and knocking Luke sharply off his feet. Without giving him a chance to get back up, he grabbed Luke and almost sneered, "Keep quiet, and you won't face being expelled. The Chinese have a saying, 'Silence is worth gold'." With that he let Luke go and casually walked off, the duel disk now deactivated. (OOC: the saying is very roughly translated. It basically means, if you keep quiet you'll benefit more than if you dont) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 He lets out a sigh of relief and teleports away to the beach, he then tries to call Garnet on his mobile "Come on... pick up..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Unfortunately the underground cabin cut off all signals, including phones. Even if it didn't, Garnet would have been too busy to answer. Meanwhile, in the main building, Dark Crystal had tracked down Jeremy. Taking the chance that he was on his own, she appeared and walked over to him. She was aware of him staring at her chest, and she took advantage. She sat down next to him, almost touching him. "I haven't seen you around here," said Dark Crystal slowly. She lifted up his chin so he was staring into her eyes. "Are you a parent perchance?" "No ... I was here looking for James..." Dark Crystal could tell it was working. She placed an arm around his waist, and she could feel him jump slightly. He responded by grabbing her hand in a rather gentle, un-Jeremy way. Now fully caught in her trap, she leaned in so their foreheads were touching. "So you're Jeremy Clarkson." She smiled. "You're much more attractive in person. I do like men with paunches." She could feel some sweat, but those were sweat of guilt, not nervousness.  "Really? ... Thank you, I guess." There was a slightly stutter in his voice. "I take it you're a good kisser?" There was a definate pause, as Jeremy was caught between horror and going for it. "I'm ... alright, you could say." He gripped her hand tighter. He wanted to pull away but found it difficult. "Listen, I - I can't, I'm a married man and I've got kids-" "Hush." She placed one finger on his lips, immediately silencing him. She shut her eyes and non-verbally drew him into a kiss. She could feel his surprise, but knew her charm was too strong; she could feel his lips pressed onto hers. And through all this, only one thought occured. It's working. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 OOC: That's not like you Leo-chan, it's kinda scarey... IC:the number you dialed is currently out of signal range, please hang up and dial again He swears under his breath "just great... now what do I do...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 OOC: I am capable of writing dark stuff (see Earpiece and What Comes Around Goes Around for example), and anyway that's the whole point, there is no happy love scenes with Dark Crystal *coughshe'snotdarkwithoutreasoncough* and dont forget, she's the opposite of Crystal The kiss went on for what felt like ages, until at last they pulled away. For several seconds they looked at each other. Suddenly Jeremy began to cough and splutter violently, and as he realised the terrible mistake, Dark Crystal withdrew her arm and stood up. She watched as both his hands flung to his neck, trying to draw breath. Jeremy collapsed onto the floor, where he squirmed about. Dark Crystal barely gave a second glance; she turned on her heels and walked away, leaving a purple-faced Jeremy dead for good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.