Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "I haven't either" replied Kin. "Where do you think she might have gone?" he asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Garnet teleported to Athrun. "I'm right here and you won't believe it - James isn't our main enemy. It's Dark Crystal, she backstabbed him." Meanwhile, Crystal drew. "I summon Skilled Dark Magician-" "I tribute Will Young to destroy him." Crystal smiled slyly. "Now I use Magical Dimension to tribute my Defender for Dark Magician! And now I'll destroy your Dark Richard. Now Dark Magician, direct attack! I'll take this chance to activate Magician's Circle. Now we both must search for a Spellcaster, and I pick Dark Red Enchanter, and since he's summoned he gains 2 Spell Counters, making his attack 2300. Now direct attack! I win!" Dark Crystal - 0000Crystal - 2900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "What happened to James?" asked Kin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "And if Dark Crystal back stabbed him, then what is she really.......mom. She's gonna go after mom!" Athrun realized. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Dark Crystal must have injured him, because I accidently stumbled across him writhering on the floor, clutching his neck. He was injured through fangs, and the only person I can think of his Dark Crystal, she has a snake form. Not to mention his deck's missing; I think Dark Crystal must have taken his deck, and used it against ..." Her voice faltered slightly. "...mum..." Meanwhile, Crystal approached her fallen dark clone. She removed the deck and watched as she faded into dust. Knowing she was once again inside her mind, Crystal turned and began to find her daughter. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "So she backstabbed him and used the deck to duel Crystal and get rid of her." Nightshroud said. "Impressive evil plan. That witch is making me look bad." he said with a slight grin. "But you're not evil anymore." said Athrun. "Don't go saying that." said Nightshroud. "I'm still evil, but this is just a temporary truce. Got it?" Athrun shrugged. "Whatever you say Nightshroud." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "But not anymore," interrupted Crystal. She handed the deck to Garnet. "She sadly overlooked how dangerous Spellcasters could be." Garnet looked through the deck and took back the cards she needed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Well, that's that then. Another villain defeated." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "All that leaves then is the emotion knights we still have to defeat before that bomb goes off." said Athrun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Crystal nodded. "Quite by accident as well. But let's keep that quiet." Garnet said nothing as she just rearranged her deck. Finally she asked, "Now what can we do?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Alright, what's this about emotion knights? I heard something about them earlier, but everyone was to busy chasing after other villains to explain." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Zack smiled widely as he stared at his new card, and he completely forgot it was now his turn. He was intoxicated with a feeling of power that made his hairs stand on end. He then proclaimed with cocky, and seemingly dark intentions "I activate Angel's Light of Protection! I don't lose any Life Points this turn, and finally, I activate Swallowing Darkness! Since I have less than 2000 Life Points, all monsters on the field are destroyed, and we both take damage equal to the total attack of the monsters! But, since I activate Angel's Light of Protection, I lose no Life Points!" Magician's Valkaria - 0000Zack - 1500 [spoiler=Cards Used] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Emotion knights are knights that appear when an emotion is strongly felt. For example, if I felt extremely angry, then the anger knight would appear. If you loose, you loose the emotion. If you win, you get this little orb which will stop the time bomb that's currently under the island and is set to go off on the last day," explained Garnet. "There are twelve knights to defeat, and so far three are dead." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Zack's smile of malevolence grew as Magician's Valkaria's Life Points dropped down to zero, and she dropped to her knees. As the simulators turned off, and the duel disks turned off, Zack snapped out of his sinister trance. He shook his head, and he returned to his normal self. Magician's Valkaria brought herself up with a smile, and said "Amazing! Where did you get a card like that!" Zack shrugged, and said one of his favorite lines "It's just about lunch time. Let's eat. As in 'let us', I mean 'let me'. Unless of course anyone wants to come. Exodia, GAD, Valkaria, anyone?" Everyone shook their head, and simply disappeared into their cards. Zack hadn't opened his wings in a while, and when he did, he noticed that one of his feathers turned black. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Tyler saw Garnet and went up to her "Hey wassup ca youse tell me if im at Ultima academy or not?" Raiden woke up and went down to teh cafeteria to get breakfast "Why did my Skysign acitave NOW of all times i know magus wasnt killed when i threw her into the ocean" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "I told, you, yes. This is Ultima academy, we do know Raiden. Now, who are you and why are you here?" OOC: And do we all control the emotion knights, or are they just controlled by supercardman or predetermined people? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Well if ya must know im an old pal O'Raidens and i jus been lookin for him for awile now we got seperated awile ago" Tyler explained the smile never leaving his face "Hey youse guys duel here or what?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Then all that's left for us to do is find the rest of the knights and stop the bomb. Is anyone feeling a particualr kind of emotion right now?" asked Athrun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "I'm not, but some of the Top Gear presenters might be in trouble; they could be embarrassed at being ensnared by Dark Crystal! I suggest we head over to the hospital to check they're OK." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Raiden was incredibly bored and emotionless as he went outside then he laid eyes on tyler and was filled with extreme happyness the bother of them were absolutley psyched to see each other "TYLER YOURE ALIVE!!!!" Raiden Ran twords him and broke into a long and complicated handshake "Yeah man i wasnt gonna let somethin like a fallin building kill me dude ya know how stubborn i is" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 26, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 OOC: In answer to goldeneagle, just me and Leonic know what decks to use, so just us IC:"Ngh... ow... what hit me...!" He sits up rubbing his head "I think... someone struck me with something..." He looks to his side "no... wait, it was a coconut..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 OOC: Try not to overlap too much with sky. BTW, the easiest next Emotion Knight would be Shame. Kin looked around. "Please take me with you if you're going to teleport there, or I might miss the action." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Garnet shrugged, then teleported, leaving Crystal to take Kin with her. They arrived at the hospital, where they found all three currently asleep. "Awww bless," said Crystal gently. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Raiden told Tyler about the situation with the knights and Sapphire "Oh you player!!" Tyler said punching raiden on the shoulder "But seriously we need to do somethin bout these knights" Tyler was then serious "I Know were hunting the last of them...ill team with Saph you go with Luke and Kin" Raiden said "Kay dude betcha i kill more O these guys" Tyler and Raiden went their seperate ways Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 "Just watch out for if they wake up. A single burst of emotion could summon a knight." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.