Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Bloodlust withstood the shocks that were surging throughout her own body. "Where have you been..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Kataoz threatened your life if I didn't leave the kingdom, and in my current state I wasn't able to fight back" he gets on one knee."I'm sorry that my disappearance hurt you, that treacherous shrub went back on his own deal" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Satsujin, why are you down on one knee..." Bloodlust asked, looking down upon Satsujin, tears whelling in her eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "It's my apology, my queen I know we've been together for almost two decades, but, would it be too early to renew our vows?Ryu just looked on"ay, que tierno..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "YOU, SHUT UP!" Bloodlust snapped at Ryu, then went back to Satsujin. "Of course we could! You are and always will be my Puszipajtas!" Bloodlust said cheerfully.OoC: I learnt Hungarian :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Crystal just kept quiet, a small smile on her face. It was always beautiful to see love blooming. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OOC:I didn't, what's it mean,So, the Chaotic people speak Hungarian?"Gomene, it's just a nice moment." Satsujin looked at him. have some more respect for your uncle, boy" "What!?!?!?!? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OoC: It means a friend close enough for more than embracing XDIC: "Yes, show him some respect. Wait... Doesn't that mean I'm his aunt!?" Bloodlust cringed at the vision of being an aunt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OoC: lol Crystal immediately had to hide her laughing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "My Aunt and Uncle are demons.......This...is...so awesome". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" Bloodlust shrieked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Aie....uhm....nothing, where's Lucy at?....."he looks around trying to avoid being destroyed."Who's that, a Close Friend of yours"He says with emphasis."Yeah, she...wait a sec, what are you trying to say?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "She's 10! That officially makes you a predator!" Bloodlust snapped. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "I've done nothing! He's twisting my words!" he points at Satsujin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "But you did say you wanted to go see her... A bit suspicous, dont you think?" Bloodlust asked.OoC: YES! I BEAT PROTOTYPE! *throws a sexy party* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OOC: *Dancing*Â "I just said that so you wouldn't kill me!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack woke up in a tree branch, in a pretty tall tree branch at that. He got up and almost walked off the tree branch. He carefully climbed down the humongous evergreen. He almost got a couple splinters, and almost fell off this 15 foot tree. He finally made it to the bottom after a slow ride down. He went back to his dorm to notice that he got a package. It was from his uncle. There was a note attached, and he read it. "Huh? What's this." It read: Zack, I think of you as a son at times, and I know how you've always wanted to show off your talents, so I've decided totell you about the time I got an idea to tryand get Shephard to get a talent show up and running. I think you should try it. -Your Uncle Michael Zack smirked at his Uncle's idea, and he opened the package, and went through tons and tons of foam pieces. He finally reached a thick layer of bubble rap. He unrapped every single layer, very carefully. He finally got the last layer off, revealing a guitar. It was the same one Exodia gave Michael long ago. He picked it up, and strummed it. It sounded great! He grabbed it and headed outside, and went up the huge long hill to the academy building. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "why do I feel things are gonna get out of hand soon...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Cause your not right in the head." Bloodlust replied. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "You know what....you don't help the situation....She's my closest friend on the island, but I'm not like that" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "You mean she's your Puszipajtas?" Bloodlust asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "For the last time no! she just my best friend!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Right. Well, I'm going to have to keep on this island a while, she still has my card." Bloodlust said. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Crap....this is gonna be one hell of a year" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "At the end of the year, I'll be back for you Satsujin. Unless you want to keep with me all year..." Bloodlust offered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.