The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "well i guess it fell off cuz *Raiden reaches into his pocket* i found it in here did you want it back?""Man im getting kind of hungry uhm imma get something to eat" Raiden gets up and goes over to the lunch-line-type-thing Raiden gets a burger and an apple then goes back to sit down* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "I've inherited powers from my mum. And that Spell Counter's just one of many little tricks I have..." She tapped her shoulder bag once. "It's got everything in there ... blinding powder, Spell Counters, slingshot, nosebleed-" She stopped. Darn, can't let them know I've been shopping at Weasly's Wizard Wheezes. Garnet grinned as she took it. "Thanks, I only have one with that effect." (OOC: lol couldnt help but do some fourth wall breaking) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Nosebleed...what? well, I' inherited some powers from my parents as well...though, it's not that cool..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Wow youve got quite the bag of tricks" 0.0 "all ive got going for me is this" Raiden pulls a black notebook from his bagOOC:Before anyone asks it is NOT a Death Note Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Well a merchant's got to have some tricks up her sleeve," said Garnet. "Oooo what does that notebook do?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Wha ....what is that....?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Its more than a notebook...its a rare and valuable artifact...this is my fathers Notebook you could say he documented something VERY interesting in this notbook Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Uwhawha.......what's VERY interesting? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 My father Reaserched the Shadow Games and their Connection to Duel Monsters and everything he concluded,Millions of dollars worth of Reaserch and discovery are in this notebook...i swear you wouldnt belive some of the things he discovered Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "That's what I wanna know too," added Garnet. Then she heard what it contained. "Wow ... that is serious stuff. You shouldn't wave it around in public." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "you have a book worth millions of dollars, here...wow.." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack simply sat back, and relaxed in his booth seat at the cafeteria. "Ah, I love booth seats. So, what have you two been up to so far in your time here?" He said with that undenyable smirk. He had his guitar right next to him, and he looked at how it shined. It sparkled in his eyes, he'd never give it up. He took a good look at the item Garnet pulled out, and he didn't trust him. So, he had a good grip on it, and made sure she didn't get near it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 ERK!!! *suddenly overly cautious* youre right i souldnt be doing that *quietly slips notebook into his bag* uhm soooo can i see some of that merchandise garnet?Calculator:Smooth move Raiden im sure they didnt hear about the notebook in AUSTRALIA!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OoC: I think you mean "and he didn't trust her" "Merchandise?" Garnet opened her bag. "What sort of stuff do you want?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "oh sure, flaunt your money, in front of the poor kid..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Hey, Raiden showed interest, I'm asking like a typical salesperson," said Garnet. "I didn't force him into wondering what I've got, did I?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 To Ryu:"I wouldnt sell the notebook! theres a difference between monetary and sentimental value."To Garnet:hmm Raiden sees the Ruby Necklace she showed earlier "How much for that necklace?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Well, just saying, thats a pricey couple of pieces of paper....." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "if you had ANY idea what kind of information was IN this notebook youd change your mind instantly" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "The necklace?" Garnet took it out. "It's yours for a tenner." She winked at him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Okay Raiden reaches for his wallet and opens it inside are some small bills a couple of recipts His Duel Academy I.D. and 4 of what looked like Duel Monsters Cards Raiden pulls two 5 dollar bills from his wallet "Okay here ya go" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Aie....I'm sorry....I mean, I didn't know.....but I mean, have you read it yet? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Hehehe thanks a lot! Oooo that money's allllllll mine! thought Garnet as she handed over the necklace. "Thanks gents but I need to go now, got potential business to get to. It's been great fun. Bye guys!" With that she stood up, briefly waved and left. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 To Ryu:Yes...i have and the interesting thing about it is that well there are so many connections between a seemingly harmless card game and...The Shadows Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack said with a bit of a disapproving face "You know, I heard what your father said to you when I was in his class. Something about not selling?" He said purposely sounding as if he wasn't sure, but it was plainly obvious he was sure of what he said. "Anyway, I'm going to go grab a bite to eat. I was too busy talking to you guys. I'll be right back." He gets out of the booth seat, and heads towards the glass case containing food. He grabbed a tray, and asked for a burger. The lady behind the glass gave him a burger and Zack returned to the table, and sat back in the booth. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.