Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack walked out of the academy building, and ran downhill as he felt the gravity of the downhill slant compelled him to trip. He didn't, and instead, he slid down by simply not moving his feet, and positioned himself as if he were on a snowboard. He gained more and more speed, and was going to crash. But, Zack opened his two large wings, as if they were parachutes. He almost stumbled and crashed, but used the momentum to his advantage, he used his wings to fly with great speed. He finally landed next to Ryu and Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Uhwahwha! who are you and where'd you come from!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Garnet jumped slightly. "I recognise you, you're the nephew of Michael! I'm Garnet." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Michael?! wait...I've heard of a Michael" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack rolled his eyes "We met in your father's class." He turned to Ryu "Of course you have. He opened 5 charities, and made history." He said proudly. He then said "I came from Chancellor Shephard's office. We are going to have a talent show in January." He said as he put his guitar strap over his shoulder, putting his guitar on his back. "I'm going to go head to the cafeteria. You two want to come with?" He said in a friendly tone of voice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Sure, I'm hungry," said Garnet. Her stomach growled to illustrate her point. "Coming Ryu?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Yeah, but I mean......you look familiar for some reason....you know what, I'm probably just crazy" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack said with his trademark smirk "Alright then, if you guys want to come, now is the time!" He turns to his left, and slowly walks towards the cafeteria, which seemed to be on a slight hill. He put his wings back into his back, and continued walking towards the cafeteria. "It's on me! Then again, the food is free for the first week here, If I remember correctly." He said as he turned back to them for a second. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Garnet shrugged. "I have no idea." She pushed the cafeteria door opened and stepped in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Let's see what they have" he licks his lips as his stomach growls. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack held the door for both Ryu and Garnet with a smile "Ladies first!" He said with a smile as he looked at Ryu. He knew he wasn't a girl, but it was just for kicks. He then says "I was just jokin' with you. I'll go get us a table." He finds a booth table towards the back of the cafeteria. He walked over to the back of the cafeteria, on the left hand side. He took a seat, and waited for the others after they ordered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Well, at least you have manners" he says. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Garnet finished ordering and returned to the table. "You were right Zack, the food is free in the first week. I just checked with one of the cooks." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "That's good, I'm completely broke" he states Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Money isn't a problem for me..." It's the parting that is, thought Garnet. And the crying. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "You have a job Garnet? cause, I've seen you selling stuff around campus" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OOC:CRAP!!! *sigh* okay for the sake of normalcy Jacoby Beat Dark Raiden and afterwards the dark energy left his body and Raiden was left in his roomIC:Raiden awoke and wanted to know what has happend while he was out Mainly what went on with Bloodlust and Satsujin and walks over to Ryu "Hey whats up Ryu what happend with Bloodlust while i was out? Please tell me it was something good" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Heh, I sell odd bits and bobs. Not exactly an official job," she said, chuckling slightly. "I mean, I sell stuff like this." She put her hand into her jacket and pulled out a gold chain with small rubies encrusted between the loops. She let them have a look at it before she put it away. "I make a small profit." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Oh hi Garnet!" raiden said waving "I see this is what you sell around campus" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Well, apparently,Satsujin is my uncle and now they're both back together, thou now Bloodlust questions my relationship with me friend Lucy, and oh....that's a very nice necklace..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Oh hey, I didn't notice you there, sorry," said Garnet. "Strictly speaking the business isn't entirely legal, but then again no one's ever had permission to do it." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Well its good to know things turned out for the best" Raiden looks down slightly* "Garnet i wanted to thank you and jacoby for beating Dark Raiden and well...Saving my life so...thank you" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "you're completely welcome...wait, I didn't do anything..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Garnet smiled. "It's OK. By the way what happened to the Spell Counter I stuck to his forehead?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Spell counter?you can teleport?what else can you do?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.