Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Of course I'll stay...I will be by your side, always". "That means, I'm stuck with my relatives all year....crap" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Oh dont worry hun, it'll be fun... HAHAHAHAHA!" Bloodlust couldn't keep a straight face and started to laugh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "I think I'll go cry now..."he said as he walked back to school." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Crystal smiled. "I guess my job is done here." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 OOC:Thank god, I thought you all left me.... "I'll prove that demon auntie of mine wrong...I can get a girl my age...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Crystal teleported to where Garnet was. "Darling, my work here is done." She suddenly hugged her. "Take care of yourself now, and no selling." She stood up. "I'm going to find your dad and Athrun." And with that she teleported to where they were. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack finally finished going up the hill to the Academy Building. He entered the Academy Building, and found an elevator to his left. He walked over to his left, and pressed the up arrow button on the wall. He waited for the elevator, and after a short moment, the elevator had arrived. He entered the elevator, and pressed the number button that said '14' and he waited for the elevator to arrive at his destination, as he listened to waiting room music. When he finally arrived, he walked out, and knocked on the Principal's door.  OOC: Would someone like to control him? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Eh....well then, I have to find something better to do now...."ooc:I'll do it... Shepard:Please enter Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack opens the door slowly and enters "Chancellor Shephard, do you have time for an idea?" He said in a friendly manner. After he said it, he sat down in a chair infront of the Chancellor's desk. He then examined the room around him. He saw pictures of students in pictures with Chancellor Shephard. He also saw some trophies on the shelves to his left. He also saw some more pictures, of what seemed to be the Chancellor's family. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Of course I do Zack, what is your idea?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack said with a smile, as he picked up his guitar that his Uncle mailed him. "I would like to suggest a Talent Show. You know, I don't think there ever was one in the history of the academy. So, I think that should change. So, interested?" He said with that undenyable smirk. He crossed on leg over the other in his seat. He looked like a real negotiator, incase it was needed. Especially now, he was raised by Michael, and he expected some suspicion from Chancellor Shephard. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "A talent show, eh....I remember, quite a while ago, your uncle pitched the same idea....back then the graduation tournament prevented it from happening, but now....I'll be able to consider it more appropriately". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack smiled and scooted in closer to the desk. His smirk disappeared for a slight moment, then returned. He said with his smirk twice as big, as he leaned in closer "Now, to decide a date." He said as he stared into the Chancellor's eyes with approval of his decision. He pushed back his almost mop like red hair, and sat back in his chair, and put his right leg back over his left leg. He then picked up his guitar and put it on his lap. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "well, We have no activity's planned during January, so...we could try to place it there, of course there's so much paperwork" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Zack said in response "Well, that's obvious. So, what do you say?" Zack then looked at the watch on his wrist, as he pushed his red, almost moppy hair back again, and his eyes widened. "Woah! I've got to go! I'll see ya around!" He grabbed his guitar from infront of the Chancellor's desk, and opened the door and put his foot out, but before leaving he said "We'll talk about this tomorrow." He exitted the Chancellor's office. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Uhm...very well". Meanwhile Ryu is enjoying his time away from spirits. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Garnet was bored. There was barely anything left to do now. She wandered around and almost walked into Ryu. "Oh sorry. Oh, hi Ryu!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "So what to do now..." Bloodlust asked herself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Oh, hey Garnet, sorry to bump into you, wasn't paying attention." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "It's OK, I saw what happened. Satsujin and Bloodlust are finally together ... pretty sweet huh?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "Yeah, very romantic....but i'm still a little groggy from being possessed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "What's it like being possessed? Mum's mentioned she's been possessed before but she's actually never talked about how it feels." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "It's like being asleep, but you can see everything that's going on....no control at all of what happens, it's kind of creepy" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Garnet looked blank. "Oh ... that sounds horrible. Are you doing anything now?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 "no, not at all, just recovering" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.