Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet grinned as she drew the cards. "Very good. Fortunately Detonation returns to my hand since I played it as chain link 5." Hand - 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Heh, looks like you win but I don't go without a fight! I set a card and end!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet didn't draw, seeing as Reckless Greed wasn't over yet. "I set three and end. Your go." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Good I draw! now then main phase 1! go ahead!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Zack then found quite a large garden spider in the tree. He was almost scared himself at the size of the arachnid. So, he got a big smile, and he grabbed the spider, and stuck it on the paperclip/hook on his self-made fishing pole. He then looked down at the duel below, and began deciding who would be the victim. He then decided Garnet. He made sure that he was well blended in, too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "I activate Legacy of Yata-Garasu, Threatening Roar, and Chain Detonation!" Garnet - 4000Ryu - 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "I discard my Hanewata! I lose nothing!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Still your go." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Zack then got a mischevious smirk, and with the huge spider still attached to the paperclip, he slowly lowered the spider onto Garnet's hair. After a long careful trip down, it finally touched Garnet's head, and the spider found it's way off the hook and into Garnet's hair. The gigantic spider ran through every inch of Garnet's hair like wildfire. Zack let out a loud and mischevious laugh, and he flew out of the tree, and into the skies. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet was rather unshaken by the spider. Instead she just tutted, reached into her bag, pulled out a perfume bottle full of faint blue liquid, and squirted the spider. It immediately flopped lifeless onto the floor. "Heh, got to do better than that," she said as she put the bottle away. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Oh right, sorry, caught in the moment, I activate Linear Accelerator cannon! now I tribute my chick! you lose 400 life points!, Then I set and end" Garnet:200Ryu:250 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 With Zack flying in the air right behind the duel, he shrugged and said "Eh, it was worth a shot." And he continued flying. He examined Garnet's reaction to the spider carefully, and he remembered it. Anyone could become his enemy at any time, so he needed to study everyone's reactions carefully, because he knew about the things that happened here. You never know, he figured studying people's behavior could help him find triggers to reawaken people if they become possessed by dark forces. Until then, he decided to continue to expiriment. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet drew. "I set one, then I set a monster and end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "I draw, and I have nothing to defend myself with this time, so go ahead." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet drew. "I flip Morphing Jar. Now we each discard and draw five cards." She did so. "I now set four and finish." (OoC: I need to go bye guys!) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Oro? well, That was unexpected....Then I draw and I set a cards, Masked Dragon attack!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Raiden who had just arrived saw that he had just missed the duel "Oh MAN!! judging by the crowd i just missed a great duel this sucks!!"no wait Ryu is still in it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OOC:I'm stuck in the duel! ahhh!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: Only 1 thing to do *starts carameldansing*IC: Lucy walks off after getting bored of watching the duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Raiden notices AJ standing there and approaches him "Hey AJ was it? listen im gonna guess youre one of the experianced duelists here arent you Garnets Father?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OOC:Great, lets say she won.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: Or, we could do some Bloodlust/Satsujin scenes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Raiden gets bored and decides to go and explore Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OOC:Demon Lovey Dovey! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: Yep! Also, I'll be in the Roleplay section more now, I've given up card making. Also, idc if it's not night, I want it to be.IC: Bloodlust sat on the edge of the cliff, looking at the water as the cool night breeze hit her metalic skin. She shuddered from time to time from being cold, but soon got warm again. She looked up at the stairs, which shone bright in the sky. She sighed, the looked at the water again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.