Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "remind me never to make you mad" he said with a sense of inferiority, then he cheered up."that was frickin awesome!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 --tetris is old skool at it's best, my top score is 145,390, my cuz is nearly 4x that though, he's one of the best tetris players in Jersey "Alright class. Read chapter 5 and study for your test tomorrow. Good day everyone." The class got up and began to exit. Suddenly Joanna walked up to her teacher and spoke. "Mr. Maxwell, Athrun is your son right?" AJ looked at her questionably. "He is. Why do you need to know?" Joanna blushed a bit. "Uh...n-no reason. Anyway i should go study, goodbye sir!" She ran from the classroom. AJ laughed slightly and packed up his things. "Looks like my boy has an admirer already." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet grinned. "I know Chi Kung, that's why. And it comes in useful at times. Anyway, I was wondering, do you wanna duel? I've got a new deck I want to test out." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolfblademaster Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 did u get my app yet? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 --super isn't on now, pm him and wait for him to reply Athrun smiled. "You seem cheerful. What's up?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Hmmm, yeah, sure, as long as you don't beat me up." he gets his due ldisk from his bag. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: wolfblademaster super's on holiday Garnet grinned as she slipped a plain gold chain around her neck. "Oh I promise not to. Who first?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Ladies first" he said with a bow.. OOC:Reminiscent of Seijin and Crystal's first duel against each other. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: really? Garnet drew. "I set five and end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 AJ walks past the gym and sees Garnet and Ryu about to begin their duel. AJ looks at his watch. "I have time. Guess i can watch for a bit." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "All right, I'll start by summoning Cave Dragon in attack mode and I set two cards and end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Zack was shocked at the extremely large fish he had caught. It was heavy too, and it began flopping around in Zack's arms for a minute, so he let it go back into the lake. His arms were wet with water from the fish. He got an evil idea in that genius brain of his, for so he thought was a genius brain, so he climbed a tree without making a sound right next to the duel. He almost began to laugh at the thought of his hilarious idea. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: rewind to the summoning "I activate my face downs! Legacy of Yata Garasu, Jar of Greed, Reckless Greed, Chain Detonation, and Chain Strike! This means you loose 3500 Life Points!" Hand: 6Garnet - 4000Ryu - 500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Oro......a chain deck?, well, you didn't really stop my summoning, so I'm okay for this turn, and I may as well get some payback, instead of setting I'll play double summon and I bring out my Masked Dragon in attack! now I'll have both my monsters attack! then I set two and end! Garnet:600Ryu:500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet drew. "I set five again and end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "hmm, you gonna kill me once I draw?" he draws his card."any response?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: Reckless greed stops you from drawing for the next 2 turns.IC: Lucy managed to get there in time to watch the duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: I forgot about that. Ignore that draw then "Go ahead," said Garnet simply. She knew she could do it now but she didn't bother. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Wow... This is gonna be close..." Lucy said, kneeling down to watch the duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 he was gonna milk the turn for what it's worth." now it's my standby phase, you wanna kill me now?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 AJ watched the duel intently. "They're both pretty experienced. This is going to be fun to watch." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "No. Keep going," said Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Main Phase 1? Do I die now?, if not, then I summon my Red-eyes black Chick" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Now! Threatening Roar, Good Goblin Housekeeping, Good Goblin Housekeeping, Jar of Greed, and Chain Detonation!" Garnet - 4000Ryu - 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "I activate Solemn Judgment on your detonation!" Garnet:600Ryu:250 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.