Naimo Posted July 30, 2009 Report Share Posted July 30, 2009 Garnet stood back to watch them duel. She had never seen Joanna before. This should be good, she thought as she observed them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 30, 2009 Report Share Posted July 30, 2009 Zack was at the crystal blue lake for hours, waiting for a bite. He looked asleep as he sat on the bench, with the fishing pole at the ground standing up, as Zack's feet clamped the fishing pole in place. Suddenly, a powerful force tugged so much at the pole, it almost caused Zack to fall off the bench. He grabbed the wood of the bench, and he didn't fall off. He grabbed the fishing pole with one hand, and once he had it, he got up on his feet, dug his feet into the ground, and pulled with all his might. He almost ran out of energy when the fish came flying out of the water, and caused Zack to fall back into the chair. He had caught a huge, 3 foot long pike. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Athrun drew his card. "I'll start by placing a monster face down and a card face down as well. That'll end it for me." He said ending his turn. Joanna drew her card next. "I'll begin with the spell card Black Whirlwind. Now everytime i summon a BW monster i can bring 1 from my deck to my hand, and i summon Sirocco-The Dawn!" (2000) Athrun looked at the monster. "Dad told me about these things." He thought to himself. "He said they were really good for something, but what was it again?"  "Now due to their special effects i can special summon a few more BW monsters. So i'll bring forth Gale- The Whirlwind and Bora- The Spear!" (1300) (1700) Athrun gulped.  "Oh that's right.....they can swarm easily." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet eventually became bored and decided to get back to what she wanted to do most, which was investing in business. She teleported to a special underground cabin, where several people where already. "I saw your notice on the board. So tell me ... what kind of business are we talking about? Caus I don't do funny stuff." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "So now comes the fun part. Gale attack his facedown." Athrun was ready for the oncoming attack.  "I'll activate my Scrap Iron Scarecrow! Now i can negate your attack." Gale hit the Scarecrow and stopped the attack.  "Not bad Athrun but i still have 2 more to attack with. Bora attack his face down with Whirlwind Spear!" The attack hit Quillbolt Hedgehog and shattered the monster. Joanna: 4000Athrun: 3100 "WAIT! That thing can peirce?! Aw man!" Joanna cracked a smile.  "Now Sirocco, you're next! Attack him directly!" The BW monster hit Athrun and his LP dropped even futher.  Joanna: 4000Athrun: 1100 "It's been fun Athrun but now i'll end this. I'll tune my Gale and Bora together and form my favorite monster. Come forth Dark Strike Fighter!" (2400) "Now i'll activate his effect. I can tribute monsters on my side of the field, then you'll take 200 damage equal to the star level it's at. Dark Strike has 7 stars...." Athrun knew what was coming. "EH?! That's 1400 damage!" Joanna smiled in a friendly way. "And that's game." DSF exploded and Athrun was knocked back off his feet.  Joanna: 4000Athrun: 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet teleported back to Joanna and Athrun and took a good look at the scene. "Oooo what did you do that KOed him?" she asked to Joanna. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Joanna giggled. "I think it was his first time facing BW." Athrun layed on the ground. Â "Yeah....they're tough. I hate em...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "BW?" Garnet thought for a moment. "Isn't that Blackwings?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Joanna nodded. "Yep. That's the abriviation used for them anyway." Athrun sat up. Â "Still though, you where amazing. I've never seen them before but father told me about them, and he wasn't kidding. They're amazing!!! You've gota be the best BW (blackwings, i don't fel like typing out the entire word) duelist i've seen. Actually you're the only one i've seen, but the best none the less!" Joanna blushed slightly. Â "Aww, thanks! That means alot." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet grinned. "Shame I missed it, I had business to attend to. Anyway, I'm Garnet, Athrun's sis ... and you are?" she added, looking at Joanna. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "I'm Joanna. It's a pleasure." Suddenly the bell rang and Joanna turned. "Crud! I'm going to be late." She shook Garnet's hand. "It's been nice meeting you." She waved to Athrun who was still on the ground. "I'll catch up with you later Athrun." She darts off towards the school. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 Garnet nodded after her then helped her brother up. "I need to take a leaf out of her book dont you think?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Well you did tie with me in a duel, so she can OTK you just as easily as she does me. So if you want to research she's the one to study." Athrun dusts himself off. "Where did you teleport to during our duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Somewhere," said Garnet. "Can't really say where bro, but don't worry, what I've done is perfectly legal." She tapped the side of her nose. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OOC:I'm finally on! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OOC: ^^and now Stein's gone Garnet became bored again and teleported to Ryu. "Hello!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: I'm active on here for a while until I figure out how to hack Tetris and make my score into the 100,000'sIC: Lucy sat down in the middle of nowhere, bored as hell. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: just practice the Tetris! practice makes you perfect! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: But I'm to lazy! And anyway, Tetris isn't exactly one of my favorite games... Breakout is though...IC: Lucy decided to get up and walked around the island, searching for something to do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Hi Garnet, haven't seen you in a while".he said as he finished with his punching bag(you caught him training)OOC:I personally love tetris, my score is 97944. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 --sry i had to help my dad clean the basement Athrun began walking and noticed Lucy. "Hey." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: o.o "Yeah ... I see you like to work out." She said this as she watched him deliver an uppercut. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "I have to stay strong, that's what my dad always says" he says as he goes into kickboxing."you want to try?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 OoC: Leonic, I got 33 in Hexxagon!IC: "Oh, hi Athrun!" Lucy said cheerfully. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 "Sure." Garnet took her place in front, then shut her eyes. Remembering her training, she breathed in, then out, then in, then out, and so on for several seconds, until she felt ready. Suddenly she punched the punchbag so hard it smacked onto the ceiling with a loud bang. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.