Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh really?" Garnet was now looking very dangerous. Suddenly - and despite the platforms to boost her height - she kicked a small jar up and she caught it. She sent the lid spinning off and magically turned Lucy around, before she threw a fistful of white powder, hitting her in the eyes and causing her to be blinded for 5 minutes. Smiling nastily, Garnet and the stall suddenly vanished in mid air.

Zack heads to his dorm to unpack. He was a bit late, but he didn't care. Today was a new day, a new start, and he wanted to have a great time. "Man, I can't wait to see what this place holds for me!" He had an undenyable smirk on his face, not unlike his uncle's, as he headed towards his dorm. He opened the door to his dorm, he was pleased with it. He unpacked, grabbed his unfinished deck, and headed outside for a walk. Normally, he would dread and detest the first day of school, but this school was based off of something he loved doing, and was good at it.

OoC: I just realized something... LIANG NEVER LEFT! :O

IC: "Ahh! B**ch!" Lucy wiped her eyes clean. After a few minutes, she regained sight. "Come on BBC, we're gonna find her!"

Garnet reappeared next to Sapphire, gleefully shrieking her head off. "That stupid cry baby ... it should teach her!" She suddenly realised Sapphire was there and hastily made her stall disappear. "Oh hello, I don't think we've met. I wonder, would you care for a pretty trinket?"

(OOC: I've now got Garnet's theme! It's in my sig)

OoC: I lol'ed so hard at Garnet's theme. Maybe this was what I needed to cheer me up...

IC: Lucy stopped in front of the Duel Runner garage. "We dont have one yet, right?" BBC shook his head. "Time for a bit of stealing!"

Zack walked by the cafeteria and snatched up a donut from the free donut pile, and began eating it. As he walked, he pulled a chocolate YooHoo out from his bag and began drinking it. As he finished it, he walked by a recycle can and tossed it in. He made it into the woods to finish his deck. He took a seat in a clearing and pulled out a suitcase full of cards. He shuffled through and tried his hardest to finish his deck before anyone tried to duel him.

Lucy hacked into the garage mainframe and took a basic Duel Runner model. "Time for a bit of modding!" Lucy said, hacking into the Duel Runner so she could drive it off.

OoC: oh right

Garnet smiled. Hahahahahahahahaha! People are so easy to fool! She handed over the pendant and took the fiver. "Thank you for your purchase su - I mean, lovely girl. Here's my name card." She handed Sapphire a buisness-looking card. "Remember to refer all your lovely pun - I mean, friendly friends to me for the best ri - I mean, bargains in the whole Academy!" She winked, then began to walk away.

Archived