The D.M. Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Gladly" raiden said smiling "where would you like to go" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Well... how about the beachsies, it's such a beautiful placesies... with the setting sun making the waters sparkle like gemsies and the vibrant sounds of the wavesies, it's the perfect place to sit with someone you lovesies" OOC: There would be a knight appearance now, however, i think I have little time, so it won't come yet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 "Yes...lets go to the beach" Raiden took her hand and walked with her to the beach Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: Make posts longer please, also I have to go... IC:She giggles and then notices the time "Oh nosies... it's so late... I let the time slipsies away from me... I'm sorry, we'll have to dosies this another timesies..." She gives Raiden a hug and leaves Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 See ya Sapphire. Raiden thought as he waved goodbye (Things couldnt be better Dark Raiden and i are finally friends and now theres Sapphire heh are you guys watching me from up there?) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 OOC: As a side note, i'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, just a warning, because someone may be coming round our house Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Jacoby:Jacoby walks behind them and says,"Whats going on in here guys and what happened to her Raiden?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC: Disregard my last note, and remember, ADVANCED CLAUSE everyone, make posts over 2 lines please! :) IC:luke leaves his cousin in search of more of the knights, he hasn't seen one since Bloodlust was attacked [OOC: And because prag has left until advanced clause is over] and lost [OOC: i'll say that because of the break]. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC:Just a question, are Sapphire and Luke Bro/sis? just wondering. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC: No JZ, they are completely unrelated Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC:Good to know, didn't want to go hitting on my cousin in accident.SeijinxMina was odd enough for me.Though I probably won't go hitting on her anyway.Seems Raiden likes her and I don't want to hurt his chances with my Charm[/sarcasm] Ryu went to the academy store, he hadn't gotten any money from his won duels, but he still liked window shopping, what he disliked was the fact that the counter girl kept a Mystic Guardian card in a display case, but it cost way too much fro him."dang it.....I would actually duel with the Guardians if I had that card." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC: Very funny JZ, now I'll be a while as I'm eating lunch at half 3 which is now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC:Very well, I can wait.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OoC: has the 3-way duel moved on at all? And what's happened since I left? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC:The duel hasn't really moved, Ryu and Luke had a family moment, I think Raiden was hitting on Sapphire, other than that, I don't know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC: I think it's just been me and Ryu talking... IC:Luke wanders around the school and spots Ryu window shopping "Window shopping Ryu? Isn't that more of a girls idea of a good time...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 --hey peeplez! "It's shopping with no cash Luke, i do it from time to time as well." Athrun walks up behind the two boys. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OOC: I think Yu-Gi-Oh dude has walked out in protest of the new rule ... I think we'll have to call off the duel Garnet appeared behind the boys. "Aha! I knew you had a passion for window shopping!" she said, purposely winding up Athrun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Not when it comes to cards, especially that one, it's the advanced form of Mystic Guardian Rei" he points at the card in the case."It's a pretty good card, It would seriously help in my deck." [spoiler=Rei]"Aie!Garnet! where'd you come from? you scared the life out of me." he says sweating a little bit, he quickly goes back to looking at the card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Just like you have a knack for sellinmg things without mom or dads permission?" he said getting her back. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Garnet chuckled just as Maiden appeared. Maiden spoke first. "Hello again Garnet's brother ... unintelligent people ..." She said this while looking at Luke and Ryu. She turned back to Athrun. "I have fulfilled my duty of informing my good friend about the Knights." She said this while her chest swelled up, obviously pleased with herself. She took her scythe out and inspected the blade, checking for any dirt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Heh, some people never change do they... Good to see you two again, garnet, Athrun..." he stares at maiden "Who are you calling uninteligent!?" he looks at the card Ryu is looking at "Mystic guardian Eh... can't say I know much about those..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Unintelligent? hey! I happen to get better grades than my dad did!" he says, though that's not saying much."That actually hurt my feelings."He looks at Luke,"Yeah, they're a set given to my dad almost 17 years ago, by some guy, don't really remember his name, but they're like these warriors that fought evil, like power rangers!" in the deck Zensaki heard. "Power Rangers? What the hell?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Maiden looked at them. "You two couldn't even string two sentences of mine together, therefore I deem you unintelligent. You were lost with every sentence I said." She straightened up, giving off an air of self-importance. Garnet said to them quietly, "She's like that, if you can't keep up with her conversations she thinks you've got the IQ of an apple." Maiden coughed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "So from what my dad told me these Knights are out to steal emotions like Luke's _________, am i correct?" He said finding that he too couldn't say the word. Suddenly Junk Warrior appeared by his side. "Wow! so no one can say the word ________until that Knight is defeated i guess." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.