Post Count Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youre really fast Wicket. almost as fast as me.

well, yeah, i post a lot, i usually had 30 ppd, but then i was grounded and couldnt use the pc for a week, so........yeah, im trying to post a lot more now, without spamming, cause thats bad publicity

youre really fast Wicket. almost as fast as me.

well' date=' yeah, i post a lot, i usually had 30 ppd, but then i was grounded and couldnt use the pc for a week, so........yeah, im trying to post a lot more now, without spamming, cause thats bad publicity[/quote']

grounded, why?

OKAY, fine, ill sing....................

Once upon not a long time ago, there was once a boy in my class who was the biggest gangsta wanabe in the world. So one day, he went crazy in spanish and took down a poster. While everyone was laughing, i was working on schoolwork, but i couldnt resist a laugh. Unfortunatly, the person that I didnt know i was laughing at was my worst enemy. So, he threatend to staple my head to the wall, I wrote something which i shouldnt have which everyone thought was bad, no im not gonna say what I wrote, I got suspended for a week and got the world's most dangerous 13-year old expeled from the school, and my school lived happily ever after.

OKAY, HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

OKAY' date=' fine, ill sing....................

Once upon not a long time ago, there was once a boy in my class who was the biggest gangsta wanabe in the world. So one day, he went crazy in spanish and took down a poster. While everyone was laughing, i was working on schoolwork, but i couldnt resist a laugh. Unfortunatly, the person that I didnt know i was laughing at was my worst enemy. So, he threatend to staple my head to the wall, I wrote something which i shouldnt have which everyone thought was bad, no im not gonna say what I wrote, I got suspended for a week and got the world's most dangerous 13-year old expeled from the school, and my school lived happily ever after.

OKAY, HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?[/quote']

That's it? that had to be an very BAD thing that you wrote

sounds like fun.

i havent been suspended, but i did cover my friend's notebook with swear words on every page. :lol:

the principal wasnt too happy about it.

i got grounded for 2 days, and my friend who's notebook it was got grounded for a month. :lol: :lol:

Archived