Duel Spirits

isn't it cool how they caught on?

/takes almost full credit.

:P

edit:

traditionally, the duel spirit is a trolly lil ghost that follows you around.

my duel spirit though, is something of a combination of your favorite card and the card you make the most use of.

i have a friend, for example, whos duel spirit is (or was) diamond dude. whenever he used the guy, hed /always/ topdeck a normal spell. usually ddraw, vortex, etc

its ridiculous.

jar #2 is my duel spirit, because this guy is a funking gamebreaker.

people who play me are scared to attack because they know odds are that any face down card i have is this lil funker.

really screws em up.

i use jar#2 the most effectively out of all of my flip trolls. (second closest is jar1, whom i can usually use 3-4 times per game)

its my favorite card, and in a sense, my duel spirit.

to take it a step further, it also epitomizes the essence of my play style. trolling. its not flat out aggressive or defensive, in fact, it kind of just ignores whatever your doing and says "funk your field, now go reset it." this guy even backfires occasionally, and i dunno, i seem to respect it more because of that.

its just fun to use.

thats my play style.

this is my duel spirit.

whats yours?

to validate this topic with a card discussion, lets discuss my duel spirit, morph 2, and its hypothetical use in this meta.

go.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its psuedo tcg related, but i could validate it with a card discussion.

crabs did mention to me that he doesnt care, but eh.

ill go edit top post.

edit:

@guy who doesnt know what a duel spirit is

traditionally, the duel spirit is a trolly lil ghost that follows you around.

my duel spirit though, is something of a combination of your favorite card and the card you make the most use of.

i have a friend, for example, whos duel spirit is (or was) diamond dude. whenever he used the guy, hed /always/ topdeck a normal spell. usually ddraw, vortex, etc

its ridiculous.

jar #2 is my duel spirit, because this guy is a funking gamebreaker.

people who play me are scared to attack because they know odds are that any face down card i have is this lil funker.

really screws em up.

i use jar#2 the most effectively out of all of my flip trolls. (second closest is jar1, whom i can usually use 3-4 times per game)

its my favorite card, and in a sense, my duel spirit.

to take it a step further, it also epitomizes the essence of my play style. trolling. its not flat out aggressive or defensive, in fact, it kind of just ignores whatever your doing and says "funk your field, now go reset it." this guy even backfires occasionally, and i dunno, i seem to respect it more because of that.

its just fun to use.

thats my play style.

this is my duel spirit.

whats yours?

Plasma....just because he say "F*** yo effects and gimme yo monster...b**ch" and the way I built my deck it can get him out so easy is sickening.

Edit: oh yeah MJ2 is pretty fun/annoying. and your flip decks does make me go "fuuuu" (I made my friend proxy it to play me)

............................................................................................

This is my Duel Spirit...Poison Mummy!!

............................................................................................

58404o.jpg

.............................................................................................

If we are also talking about Deck masters...Here is his effect:

..............................................................................................

"Each time you normal summon a Zombie-type monster, inflict 500

damage to your opponent's life points. If your opponent loses the

duel by this effect, you lose the duel in place of said opponent."

Archived