Dark Magician Girl support contest (Finished, lock please)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in! sending the points.

156381.jpg

"Dark Magician Girl" + "Buster Bladress"

The effects of Dragon-Type Monsters cannot be activated. Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of 1 Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster on the field and in either player's Graveyard. You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician Girl" from your Graveyard.

Image Credit: Me.

Points sent. I'm in.

342537c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When you activate this card, you may search your deck for a "Dark Magician", "Magician of Black Chaos", or "Dark Magician Girl", and bring it to your hand. If you have any of these cards in your hand, you may remove from play 1 card from your hand, field, or Graveyard, to Special Summon 1 of those cards from your hand, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

342537k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Dark Magician Girl" from your side of the field. Increase the Attack and Defense of this card by 400 points for each "Dark Magician" or "Magician of Black Chaos" in either player's Graveyard. As long as this card is on the field, place 1 "DMG" counter on 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. When this card Attacks a monster with a "DMG" counter on it, decrease the opponents monster's Attack by 200 for every "DMG" counter on it.

[spoiler=Image Credit] h t t p : / / g e l b o o r u . c o m / ( Remove spaces )(Warning: 18+ )

why so long? hey thats payday:D

My homework comes first. I apologize in advance.

Hopefully I can get this done quickly.

and so the long wait becomes even longer

yes, it does become longer. But only a week.

If I didn't have school, I would be grading your cards. But unfortunately, I have school again :(

ugh do u have to delay it?

ok' date=' its Thursday and nearly 9:00, am I gonna have to wait some more to find out how my card did?

[/quote']

Good news to both of you. I finished all the HW I had this weekend and I have the whole day tomorrow to give you the scores/award the prizes.

I'm doing your grading now

Archived