.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Or a Stupid Page Hider :D. That is what i call it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I know, It happened to Org. XII Its mainly because people delete posts, so no one delete their post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I didn't delete my post.WHO DID? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Just a quick thing I made to demonstrate ✖ ._. ✖'s epicness: Can I sig this? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Charizard. Lol you should sig that X ._. X Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Just a quick thing I made to demonstrate ✖ ._. ✖'s epicness: Can I sig this? I thought you quit GFX. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Just a quick thing I made to demonstrate ✖ ._. ✖'s epicness: Can I sig this? I thought you quit GFX. That's spriting stuped. lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Just a quick thing I made to demonstrate ✖ ._. ✖'s epicness: Can I sig this? I thought you quit GFX. That's spriting stuped. lol. Oh, my bad.I thought you meant you're gonna make a sig with the pic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Just a quick thing I made to demonstrate ✖ ._. ✖'s epicness: Can I sig this? I thought you quit GFX. That's spriting stuped. lol. lol. That thing made me lol. It also describes you best <3. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Making Custom Sprite tut right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Making Custom Sprite tut right now. Can't wait <3. Gonna try it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Hope he did it quickly.I can't go to YCM tomorrow. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Hope he did it quickly.I can't go to YCM tomorrow. You aren't online on Mondays a lot XD. It doesn't suprise me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I almost never Online on Monday-Thursdays.School. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 lol. I am less active those days. I have a project though >_>. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I'll be done in 1 - 2 hours. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Oh. I will see it tomorrow then... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Maybe done in an hour. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 ok. I am going to have to try it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I'll be done in 1 - 2 hours. I can't stay that long...But that's ok, tho. I can still see it on Friday. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I'll be done in 1 - 2 hours. I can't stay that long...But that's ok' date=' tho. I can still see it on Friday.[/quote'] lol friday. you are gonna be gone for that long D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 ✖ ._. ✖@ Sig it (Although you already did it).On-Topic: I already finished my homework. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I'll be done in 1 - 2 hours. I can't stay that long...But that's ok' date=' tho. I can still see it on Friday.[/quote'] lol friday. you are gonna be gone for that long D: Yes. My parents ban me from the comp. at school days. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I'll be done in 1 - 2 hours. I can't stay that long...But that's ok' date=' tho. I can still see it on Friday.[/quote'] lol friday. you are gonna be gone for that long D: Yes. My parents ban me from the comp. at school days. oh. My parents don't. I can go on when i want to unless i have homework. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I have 1 hour per day.Then, my father or my mother kick my @$$ to do my homework. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.