Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I ment both D: Is it really that big of a deal?!? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 HOW COULD YOU! MY NAME IS GOOD Wait what? You meant both. Oh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 *Shuns*. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Ok thanks guys XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 For what? Also, should I go back to my Rua roots, or stick with Ice I know Leos answer. AND Leo, whats your Real Life name? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Off Topic:That's weird. On my screen all the text in YCM are in small size... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 For what? Also' date=' should I go back to my Rua roots, or stick with Ice I know Leos answer. AND Leo, whats your Real Life name?[/quote'] =O. Personal Info Much? Only 1 YCMer knows it. Guess who. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 For what? Also' date=' should I go back to my Rua roots, or stick with Ice I know Leos answer. AND Leo, whats your Real Life name?[/quote'] =O. Personal Info Much? Only 1 YCMer knows it. Guess who. Not me. Skippy?Martial?^T^? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Michael. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Michael. Is that your real name? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 For what? Also' date=' should I go back to my Rua roots, or stick with Ice I know Leos answer. AND Leo, whats your Real Life name?[/quote'] =O. Personal Info Much? Only 1 YCMer knows it. Guess who. Leo, I know it. You joined SCGC with an email with your full name. LOL I'll keep it secret. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 For what? Also' date=' should I go back to my Rua roots, or stick with Ice I know Leos answer. AND Leo, whats your Real Life name?[/quote'] =O. Personal Info Much? Only 1 YCMer knows it. Guess who. You? And I meant first, not last. I just wanted to know if your name was Leo too. -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 oh XD. Only Dark, Martial and Skippy? know it. EDIT: Nope not Leo. Just an obsession over the charcter <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Oh. Well, Im Leo. So yeah. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 oh XD. Only Dark' date=' Martial and Skippy know it. EDIT: Nope not Leo. Just an obsession over the charcter <3[/quote'] Can you tell me your real name? I'm your friend, right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's Michael. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Oh.Was that true, Leo? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's Leo!!He put that in YCM Match Maker. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's Leo!!He put that in YCM Match Maker. Just because he put it there, doesn't mean it's his actual name.It's Michael. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I'll say my real name: [spoiler=OMG Moment!!!11!!!shift!!!]Taylor XD. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's Leo!!He put that in YCM Match Maker. Just because he put it there' date=' doesn't mean it's his actual name.It's Michael.[/quote'] Then, how do you know it's not Barney? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I'll say my real name: [spoiler=OMG Moment!!!11!!!shift!!!]Taylor XD. Pretty much an American name. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's also a girl name D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's also a girl name D: Some. I didn't see much girls have "Taylor" as a name. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's also a girl name D: Some. I didn't see much girls have "Taylor" as a name. Taylor Swift. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.