Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's also a girl name D: Some. I didn't see much girls have "Taylor" as a name. Taylor Swift. Oh. I completely forgot about her.Anygirl else has a "Taylor" as a name? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Not that I kno- wait... Yeah, I girl in my school. She's... wierd. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 It's also a girl name D: Some. I didn't see much girls have "Taylor" as a name. Taylor Swift. Oh. I completely forgot about her.Anygirl else has a "Taylor" as a name? Taylor Mitchell, Taylor Momsen. Got those from google :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Not that I kno- wait... Yeah' date=' 1 girl in my school. She's... wierd.[/quote'] What kinda "weird" are you talking about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Here, Taylor is a stupid name!! (no offense)Mainly because I live in another country where names are really different from a jankie point of view. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I know Leo's name. Lol. My name is... *drum roll* ERROR: Name not found. Check in Kenya. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Oh, ur so funny, I fell on the flur laughinz. [spoiler=This is the level which I laughed at]I didn't laugh at all. We should do a club tagwall for Christmas! :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Not Michael or Leo :P. I am SO sneaky. MIchael is my RP name. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I'll say my real name: [spoiler=OMG Moment!!!11!!!shift!!!]Taylor XD. You forgot the Swift. ALSO, if we're disscussing names then like some of you may know, but mine is Leo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 =O. lol but i am "THE LEO" as known. Yin tried to take it with Rua >_: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I'll say my real name: [spoiler=OMG Moment!!!11!!!shift!!!]Taylor XD. You forgot the Swift. ALSO' date=' if we're disscussing names then like some of you may know, but mine is Leo.[/quote'] Last name... is VERY close to that, shut up... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I AM THE ORIGINAL RUA! RAWRZ. Okay, Zack Swift... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 So i heRD TAYLOR SwiFt NeEd not change NamE... XD Working on an Ojama Stall and Pyschic Burn Deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Kewl/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Ok guys. I have decided the way we are going with the Club o' Fun. We will have 2 Club o' Funs. 1 for GFX and 1 for Card Making and Dueling. I here ask if anybody would like to team up with me and host the GFX Club o' FUn as i will be hosting the Card Making 1. This thread will go on for a while but will ultimately be locked due to the change. Sorry for the odd news but i felt it was best for the Club o' Fun. PM me if you want to host the GFX Club o' Fun or for further information. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 And you will make the card making one? I might want to host it, I have yet to make a club. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Yes i will make the Card Making 1. If you are interested inthe GFX 1 just drop me a PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Thats cool. It seems weird though, why not just make it this thread. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I don't like the sound of two clubs... Hey Leo can I reveal your name? *laughs maniacally* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 Ok guys. I have decided the way we are going with the Club o' Fun. We will have 2 Club o' Funs. 1 for GFX and 1 for Card Making and Dueling. I here ask if anybody would like to team up with me and host the GFX Club o' FUn as i will be hosting the Card Making 1. This thread will go on for a while but will ultimately be locked due to the change. Sorry for the odd news but i felt it was best for the Club o' Fun. PM me if you want to host the GFX Club o' Fun or for further information. I have a feeling you just want to get stickied. -_-" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 23, 2009 Report Share Posted November 23, 2009 I loled at the above post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 24, 2009 Report Share Posted November 24, 2009 I loled at the above post. I wouldn't close my Club to get it stickied, I would improve it.PS: Leo@RDA = Card making stickied club.SCGC = GFX stickied club.Good luck. ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 24, 2009 Report Share Posted November 24, 2009 biger 1: Cnc Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limited Edition KING Posted November 24, 2009 Report Share Posted November 24, 2009 Leo why not make one for YVD? I could make that one if you wish. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 24, 2009 Report Share Posted November 24, 2009 RDA = YVD Club Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.