Arrival of the Chained Gods [School of Roleplay]

Umbra

The number of Preachers is quite irrelevant; the main purpose of this topic is to educate Roleplayers, not to forward a plot.

However, I bring tidings: I won't be able to be at the comp for a few days, other than sporadic visits now and then, so I won't be here to overlook the RP. Yet, I will start it, and place my faith in the qualified roleplayers that have joined already.

Teams:

Golden Light

Cacnea

Xander Royce

Phantom Roxas

Lucifer

Death Dealer

Kio-kun

commanderikari

Deucalion

Hayate Masaru

Nazello

.:Midnight Thief:.

[align=center]Arrival of the Chained Gods

One[/align]

The Sahara desert is an intimidating sight. A vast plain of sand and rocks, deep valleys and tall ridges. Sandstorms and dust devils, searing heat in the day and freezing cold at night. Today, a fateful battle will be decided here. A tall man in a white, torn shirt and a pair of worn-out jeans. His shoulder-long blonde hair hung in long strands before his face. His right pupil glowed with a mystique blue light, and the iris itself carried a tint of dark blue. He stood on a tall ridge, overlooking the two camps that the Chained Gods had settled just within his line of sight.

"Let the battles of the Chained Gods commence! Only one side shall stand victorious! Only one shall become the true God!"

From both camps, the horns of battle sounded. It had finally began.

-It's good man.

As the sound of the horn was given, he stood up, gripping the shirt that was over his heart, and stared up into the sun. He wondered. Should he and his allies defeat the enemy, and only 1 arise, who would be the one to arise as the God? Would there be some sort of battle to determine the God? Or is it all by fate?

Loosening the grip on his shirt, he stationary looked around the camp. He saw a few people, some of which be really strong. Some, very tactical, and some who're just a mix. He looked over, and saw Arthur Lycos, the closest one, who wore a pair of gloves.

He and Arthur had some relevant situations with families, where they didn't like them for who they were, or etc. Either way, they're were friends, acquaintances at least, but not friendly enough to actually be considered friends.

Sino walked over to Arthur, knowing that Arthur might not like it, or he might. He took both precautions. Stopping to the right of him, he crouched down a bit, and looked at him in the eyes. "Hey."

--Yes. I did that. Either way, it wouldn't matter much if they were friends, or not. Just for helping the ones who are trying to get used to the Advanced Clause.

"Hmph. Boring. I wonder what I can do with this..."

Xarynubite took the opportunity to observe the field and his enemies. He knew for a fact that he would have to come face to face with everyone, even his current allies. He could not allow this to happen to him. He wouldn't be able to last one fight after the other, and he knew it. He would find a way to manipulate these people. Starting with the brutes...

"I must find a few strong-headed and idiotic allies to help me. If I plan this right..."

His main plan would be to get those allies to work in a group. Then he could set a tension, causing them to destroy one another in all eventuality. He would steal whatever kills he could get while they fought...

"Hey Sino, can you and and Lycos cover my back? We can make this a team effort, and whatever happens, if we all come out alive, we can kill each other later..."

He chuckled a bit, but didn't reveal much of his true intentions. He picked up a scythe and looked to his opponents and allies.

"The battlefield awaits us. Let's go..."

OOC: Sorry about that, edited. Waiting for Roxas to respond...

--Um, Sino <_< If you read my App, his name is Sino Satanealo.

Sino looked up at Xarynubite with a slight disgust in his after he heard him chuckle. Sino that something was up, and if it involved him, he might have a problem. He muttered under his breath. "I dislike him already." Getting up, he looked towards the direction that Xarynubite was heading. He clenched his fists, and started to walk slowly towards the direction as well. Despite his past time in his current life, this was undoubtedly different. This was for the entire world.

--Wait for the others to respond.

"What's that noise?" Cacnea wondered as he was awoken by what sounded like horns, the as his hair turned white, he picked up some glasses from next to the brown sheet he was sleeping on, he then got up and took his time getting dressed, after he had finished putting his tie on, he quickly slapped on his belt. He lifted up the flap of the tent and walked out but as he did this, his hair turned from white to green and miraculously his clothes had also changed, "Looks like the battle has started" he said sounding depressed, and with that once more his hair changed colour this time to purple, and again his clothes somehow magically changed.

Eden jolted up as the sound of the trumpet awoke him. around his tent were three large duffel bags, each a good size for carrying. these would be important in his endeavor. but for now he only took one. they were all filled with bones. Rei made sure to get them. there must be plenty of bones in the desert where he now stood, but those could not be relied on. he walked out as he took a red card and put it in his hand. he suddenly got a headache. he then blacked out.

Rei suddenly woke up, and saw what had happened. he had the red card in his hand. the war had started. he saw three people outside. "i guess i'll just have to even the numbers." he then opened his duffel bag and threw out the contents. after simply raising his hands up and shouting "arise" two of the skeletons took form and made their bodies. they each took a femur from the other assorted bones and wielded them. Rei muttered a "this will be fun" before quickly getting in an offensive position

"How intresting..." Wayne said, already awake to hear the sound of the horns. "How nice, a desert. I'm sure many will make use of this." Wayne was tempted to head outside, but rethought. "First off, I should see what I have and what they have..." Wayne stationed himself outside, making sure he was fully protected, but wasn't really noticed. His clothing matched perfectly with the sand, making it easy to camoflauge.

Wayne had inspected the area around him, making sure to catch any details that would help, or hurt him in this battle. He spotted two skeletons, both standing upright, holding what looked like a femur. He knew that skeletons don't re-assort their bones by themselves. This was the work of a person.

Hayate was well awake when the horn sounded. Standing at the highest rock in their camp, Hayate was overlooking the battle field. He was an extreme strategist and former Marine Gunnery Sargent so he was very good at his job. He scouted the landscapes mostly, knowing how easily he could hide using his Advanced stealth, also he was plotting certain key parts on the battle field that would make his jobs easier.

As he jumped from the rock he silently landed right in behind Rei, "I noticed your ability is this all you can do?" he asked in a harsh tone. "Well if it is, I could use you in this part of our fight, we are currently on the same side and if we cannot win this one neither of us will be going very far," he exclaimed in a persaussive tone. He then walked around Rei so he may see and know that Hayate wasn't the enemy at the current time.

As Rei listened to Hayate, he didn't seem to fond of him. but he had to do what was best for him, and not listening might cost him his life. so he replied "i have nothing to lose." with that he thought. did he even know who this man was. or his powers. he suddenly thought he might have put too much trust in this person. even though he didn't care much except flogging whomever got in his way, Eden would be pissed if he didn't have someone to keep him well protected. well, he said what was best and not much else could be changed.

The body of a man lay on the pale sands of the desert dunes, sightless eyes staring at the skies.

The man's body looked battered and bruised. Under his nose was a thin trickle of blood, and his right eye was badly bruised. A long cut started at his upper right forehead and descended until it almost touched his left eyebrow. He was wearing the remains of a white, buttoned shirt and some black trousers. The shirt had been shredded, and was barely even recognisable as an item of clothing. The trousers were in better condition, but still ripped and torn. Where the man's bare skin could be seen were horrible fleshy wounds, blood gently weeping from them onto the sands, and surrounding them skin burnt by the exposure of many hours to the desert sun.

Suddenly, the pupils dilated, the eyelids flickered. There was stillness for a few more seconds, then the body snapped upright, and retched, vomit pouring from his mouth. He then groaned, and leant forward, staggering onto his feet, before falling over and sliding halfway down the dune, the rough sand biting at his wounds. He lay still for many minutes, then once again climbed to his feet, swaying slightly.

His mind was darkness. Empty of almost everything. He didn't know where he was. Who he was. Occasionally, brief flashes of memory came, but they were too fast, and sank back into the darkness before he could latch on.

"Who am I?" he whispered.

"Who am I!". This time, an animal shout, almost roar. It was followed by him retching once more, but there was nothing left.

You are Nathaniel Flint.

The man - Nathaniel - stood still. The voice hadn't been heard by his ears, he was sure of that. It had just appeared in his mind, by-passing reality and ending up in his thoughts.

"Who's that?"

There's no need to speak aloud, Nathaniel. I can hear your thoughts. I am Nameless. I am your friend.

Nathaniel accepted this. What else could he do? There were no other facts or possibilities offered.

I'm glad you've accepted this. Maybe in time there will be other facts, but the danger is too great at the moment.

Danger didn't sound good, especially as Nathaniel had no idea where they were.

No, the danger isn't good, Nathaniel. There are those trying to kill us, and while I would protect you, I have not the strength. Not any more.

Nathaniel wasn't quite sure whether that last sentence had been said with sorrow or with joy. It could have been either. He also wasn't sure whether Nameless had heard that though; if she had, she hadn't commented on it.

Where we are is not important. What is important, is that we may have friends. For now, at least. Head south. Tell me when you reach the camps.

There were many more questions Nathaniel wanted to ask, but her voice went silent. He shrugged painfully, and began to walk south, limping slightly, his teeth gritted from the pain.

Hayate looked at Rei, "Hmmm... You want to know my powers so we may be able to co-operate eaier?" he asked grinning slightly. He stepped back away from rei, "Well you've all ready noticed one I'm guessing. I have the power of Advanced Stealth," he said calmly. "My second ability is gravity," he pulled his hand back and as he moved his hand outward he released the gravity in the vacinity of himself. With the gravity gone Hayate started to float slightly. "You see I can control the earths gravity along with many variations of gravity." He placed both hands about chest high and began to push them down slightly. As Hayate lifted from the ground about 5 feet the gravity being forced into the earth was destructive enough that the earth below where he was floating began cave in about a foot.

"that's nice" Rei half-scowled. he didn't come here for a show. "Now do we have a plan? or it it a shoot-then-aim strategy?" he took a thick sword out of it's sheath and held it in it's usual position, the blade down. he swung it around his finger waiting for a reply

Arthur had heard the horn, but chose to ignore Sino. He wasn't interested in talking to his allies, and just wanted to get this battle with as soon as possible. He removed his gloves, allowing him to access his powers. He stuffed his gloves in his pocket so they wouldn't be a problem. He looked onward and counted the enemies.

"There's just four of them? I expected there to be six on each team. Oh well, I suppose that gives me an excuse to stay out of this and leave it to the rest of them. My powers can only work with metal. Not sure how useful that would be in a desert."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived