Make a card in a Foreign Language (More Contestants and Judge needed)

Привет Я Красная Луна. In this contest you may make any card and as many as you like up to 3. The only stipulation is that the name and effect/ description can't be written English. I am fluent in Russian and English, but I do know some Spanish. Please write the effect in English as well below the card. If you wish to use a translator that is fine, but you need at least some knowledge of the language so that the translator doesn't screw up. If your cards have something to do with the culture that the tongue originates then that will give you extra points. I would like two more judges who are fluent in another language. I've got Russian so Spanish, French, German, Japanese, or any other major language would be helpful. Judges your main job will be to inform me if the person totally abused the translator they used.

Entry fee: 10 points if 4 stars or less 20 points if above 4 stars (because you can afford it)

End Date: August 12 (May Change)

Призы (Prizes)

1st 3 reps (in Russian) 10 points

2nd 2 reps 5 points

3rd 1 rep

Special Prize 20 points (If I am impressed with something, but don't think you deserve the prize or my fellow judges don't agree this is a prize you may get. This prize might not be given at all.)

Судьи (Judges)

1.Me (Russian)

2.Everlasting (Spanish)

3.awesomeuser (German)

Oh, sorry, I knew it meant "This is a good idea" I just assumed that it was some Russian slang I didn't know. I was born in the U.S. but I know Russian through family. I also assumed because of the Cyrillic characters. Funny I never knew how close the two languages are. I guess it is like how Spanish speakers can understand a lot of Portuguese.

I can't type cryllic.

You don't have to use a Cyrillic language you can do Spanish or any other, but if you go to this website you can type out what you want.

http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/speech.asp

Just click the box and then choose the keyboard you need and you can now type in Russian or any other language that is on the list.

I'll enter this as well. It's italian, because mario is italian. =p

333671o.jpg

Warrior-Type

[spoiler=Effect]Quando questa carta è chiamata, selezionare 1 mostro del tuo avversario controlli e dotare di questa scheda. Questa carta guadagna il mostro dotato di effetto e ATK e DEF pari alla metà del attrezzata ATK mostro originale. Se questa carta potrebbe essere distrutto da battaglia, distruggi invece il mostro equipaggiato. Durante ciascuno dei tuoi Fasi di standby, è necessario pagare punti vita pari al Livello del mostro dotato x200. Se non, distruggere il mostro equipaggiato.

[spoiler=English Effect and Name]

Mario the Cadaverous Savior

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This card gains the equipped monster's effect and ATK and DEF equal to half of the equipped monster's original ATK. If this card would be destroyed by battle, destroy the equipped monster instead. During each of your Standby Phases, you must pay Life Points equal to the equipped monster's Level x200. If you do not, destroy the equipped monster.

I'm from Peru, so it's Spanish.

276280d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Esta carta no puede ser destruida en batalla mientras esta en Posicion de Ataque. Esta carta puede atacar a tu oponente directamente. Cuando esta carta inflinge Daño de Batalla, remueve del juego 1 carta en el Cementerio de cualquier jugador. Tu puedes añadir esta carta a tu mano envez de que se removiera del juego.

[spoiler=Translation]

Class 1 Drone

Machine/Effect

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, remove from play 1 card in either players' Graveyard. If this card would be removed from play, you can add it to your hand instead.

I'm in. Points to be sent soon. My card is Spanish. I had to change "Sprite" to "Fairy," I hope you don't mind.

326372cqy.jpgGirasolHada.jpg

[spoiler=Efecto español]

Cuando esta tarjeta se destruye, Citar Especial 2 "marcas de girasol" (Planta Tipo / LUZ / Nivel 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) en defensa de posición. Una vez por turno, puede destruir 1 boca arriba "Girasol token" en el campo a:

-Especial Citar esta tarjeta de su cubierta o cementerio a tu campo hacia arriba en posición de ataque.

-Aumento de la tarjeta de este ATK y DEF por 800.

[spoiler=English Effect]

When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 2 "Sunflower Tokens" (Plant-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Sunflower Token" on the field to either:

-Special Summon this card from your Deck or Graveyard to your field in face-up Attack Position.

-Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 800.

I did my best. Good luck to everyone!

Do you have to pay another entry fee to post another card? Anyway, just let me know. Here is my card. It's Pop Culture, and in Estonian. I hope you like it. Kerli is Estonian, so here...

326372y.jpgKerli.jpg

English Lore:

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Walking on Air". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Battle Damage is carried out normally. If all monsters on your field are Psychic-Type monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Ich will ein Richter bin.

I want to be a judge. (I'm pretty good at German' date=' but not fluent; I'll brush up on real German cards.)

[/quote']

Great, I will have you on the judge pannel.

lol love d psychic ritual

Please don't post unless you are a judge, posting a card, or asking a question.

Archived