Make a card in a Foreign Language (More Contestants and Judge needed)

My last entered card, Island Seer! It's Indonesian. I don't know any Indonesian, so I'm hoping it turned out alright. Flip isn't a word in Indonesian, so I changed flip to turn. I hope you don't mind.

326372t.jpgislandseerindo.png

[spoiler=English Effect]

When this card is attacked, designate another Psychic-Type attack target on your field, then calculate damage. If this card is the only Psychic-Type monster on your field when this effect is activated, destroy this monster. If nothing chains this card's effect, flip all face-down cards on the field face-up and negate all Flip Effects.

[spoiler=Efek Indonesia]

Ketika kartu ini adalah menyerang, menunjuk-lain psikis Jenis menyerang sasaran di lapangan, maka menghitung kerusakan. Jika kartu ini adalah satu-satunya psikis-Jenis rakasa di lapangan saat ini efek diaktifkan, memusnahkan rakasa ini. Jika tidak ada rantai efek kartu ini, semua muka berpaling ke bawah kartu di bidang wajah-naik dan meniadakan semua Belok Efek.

The main reason I chose Indonesian is so I didn't have to draw in accent marks or anything. :)

EDIT:

BTW do I have to pay 2 more entry fees for the other cards I entered?

Ich will ein Richter bin.

I want to be a judge. (I'm pretty good at German' date=' but not fluent; I'll brush up on real German cards.)

[/quote']

Ich will ein Richter sein^^.

But you say "Jury-mitglied" in german..not "Richter"

;)

I`d like to make a german card =) ( i have to pay 10 Points right?^^)

My Cards; Meine Karten (DEUTSCH - ENGLISCH)

262318u.jpg262318j.jpg

[spoiler=Effekt]Wenn diese Karte zerstoert wird, kannst du bis zu 3 LICHT Monster von deiner Hand ablegen um deine Lebenspunkte um 500 fuer jede, durch diesen Effekt abgelegte Karte zu erhöhen. Wenn du 3 Karten abgelegt hast, darfst du "Untergeordneter Engel" wieder zurueck in die Hand nehmen.

[spoiler=View Effect]When this card is destroyed and sent to Graveyard, you can discard up to 3 LIGHT monsters from your hand to increase your Life Points by 500 for each Monster Card, you discarded by this effect. If you discarded 3 cards you can put "Subordinated Angel" back into your hand.

I want to be a judge. (I'm pretty good at German' date=' but not fluent; I'll brush up on real German cards.)

[/quote']

;)

Ah! Danke schön. I habe vergessen. Mein Deutsch ist OK und nicht so gut.

[/quote']

;)

Dein Deutsch ist wirklich Ok ;).

You could also say "Schiedsrichter"

I forgot that word ;)

Okay, I have just received the suggestions of the other judges and her is my final word on the winners. You will receive your prize in time.

1st Place: Skippy Canoe

You made the most cards and all were well made. The languages were (to my knowledge) well executed.

2nd Place: Batteryman

Using Cryllic characters in cards can be very difficult. The card was well balanced, but too simple for my taste.

3rd Place: Dr. Gentle

Beautiful picture and good effect.

Special Prize: Strawberry

You used great special effects, but all and all your picture wasn't very original and the effect was spectacular either.

[/quote']

;)

Dein Deutsch ist wirklich Ok ;).

You could also say "Schiedsrichter"

I forgot that word ;)

Yeah, I just used Richter, because I was thinking judge.

Danke.

Archived