[DISC] Blackwing - Foehn the Steel Chain

[align=center]400px-Blackwing-FoehntheSteelChainANPR-JP-C.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by attacking directly' date=' switch 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to Defense Position.[/quote']

Discuss.[/align]

suprised synchrow didn't do this already.

He did it :D

anyways' date=' works well with sirrocco. it's second effect, not needed to much in my opinion, but it's ok.

[b'] So we needed 3 posts to come to ths conclusion? :D [/b]

And he is level 2 so you can use him for that new synchro that BW get in ANPR or SOVR (I forgot)

Anyways .. meh card :D

anyways' date=' works well with sirrocco. it's second effect, not needed to much in my opinion, but it's ok.

And he is level 2 so you can use him for that new synchro that BW get in ANPR or SOVR (I forgot)

Normal Blizzard speacial this and speacial in hand Bora? Nice quick synch makes Blizzard a more playable card

I thought the new Synchro for BW was coming in SOVR. =/

Anyway, I love this card. Blizzard, Sirroco, and Gale go hand in hand with this card. Not only that, but it's second effect is VERY useful.

it's a ninja.

^This^

Ninjas are freakin' epic.

Also' date=' How is it you guys forgot that this card teams up with Bora?

You know, since alot of cards have lower DEF then there ATK? O,o

[/quote']

useful for somthing like switch DAD to defense then attack over it with your speacial summoned Bora but still I dont like him

Archived