Sediment Carbon

Brendano Harns

Self Drawn.

[spoiler=[size=25]RULES[/size]]

Don't point out weaknesses, unless you plan to help fix them. The same goes for the picture. Also, do not tell me the effect is too simple, because it is supposed to be part of a set which I am making. Anyone who does not follow these rules shall be reported ASAP.

This card is for a set that is going to be created later on, so don't say that the effect is simple.

Enjoy!

45737m.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When a Rock-Type monster you control is destroyed by a Card Effect, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 face-up card on the field OR have 1 monster you control gain 500 ATK.

I'm not really sure what it's supposed to look like, so I can't say anything on the pic. But I like how you hand draw all your cards. The OCG is perfect as far as I can tell. Simple effects are great in my book.

Overall, I give you 9/10.

It's a lot like an improved Man eater bug. I'm still debating whether the first effect is too much. Maybe if you changed it so it is returned to your hand instead?

As for your picture, well, I think you could do a bit more. If you add some shading, I think it will be good to go.

The OCG seems fine. Well, the card is a great support for Rock-Type Decks. You could increase the ATK gain at the end for about 200 points to make it more useful. It's a card that comes back, gets destroyed. Then destroys and goes back again. Outstanding. The Pic fits the card.

9.6/10

holy crap dont report so much cause they tried to help it not right

the ocg is fine so good job on that

but the pic is horrible, what is it suppose to be, it looks like a chicken with 1 eye

i dont know what i have to say so you wont report this but ya thats all

"When a Rock-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon this card (replaced: monster) from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card ( remove: from your hand) to destroy 1 card on the field OR have 1 monster you control gain 500 ATK."

The "new" OCG no longer states that cards are "discarded from the hand", rather simply "discarded", because cards on the field, in the Deck, in the Graveyard or the ones remove from play cannot be discarded anyway.

This card is part of a minority, of cards having a pic looking like a real Yugioh-Card^^

The effect is a very good Rock-Type Support effect. Even if destroying 1 card on the field is way better than just increasing 1 monster's ATK. Still nice card

9/10 +0,5 for the fact, that its self-drawn

9,5/10

"When a Rock-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle' date=' you can Special Summon this card (replaced: monster) from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card ( remove: from your hand) to destroy 1 card on the field OR have 1 monster you control gain 500 ATK."

The "new" OCG no longer states that cards are "discarded from the hand", rather simply "discarded", because cards on the field, in the Deck, in the Graveyard or the ones remove from play cannot be discarded anyway.

Okay, thanks for keeping me updated. ;)

I'll change the effect ASAP.

This card is part of a minority' date=' of cards having a pic looking like a real Yugioh-Card^^

The effect is a very good Rock-Type Support effect. Even if destroying 1 card on the field is way better than just increasing 1 monster's ATK. Still nice card

9/10 +0,5 for the fact, that its self-drawn

9,5/10

[/quote']

Thank you! ^_^

I'm glad you really like the pic! :D

Its a bit much, since you can destroy any card (including s/t)

Its not against the rules to say your picture is bad, so you can report all you want, its not going to do much :/

I respect your desire to use self drawn cards, but this is still a bad pic :/

Try working a bit more on light source, the pic looks very flat. Also, you said it is supposed to be a rock, but you left the "body" smooth. Try looking at pictures of real rocks and creating ledges and cracks and whatnot. Which then, in combination with shadows/lighting, would give you a much more realistic picture.

Its a bit much' date=' since you can destroy any card (including s/t)

Its not against the rules to say your picture is bad, so you can report all you want, its not going to do much :/

I respect your desire to use self drawn cards, but this is still a bad pic :/

Try working a bit more on light source, the pic looks very flat. Also, you said it is supposed to be a rock, but you left the "body" smooth. Try looking at pictures of real rocks and creating ledges and cracks and whatnot. Which then, in combination with shadows/lighting, would give you a much more realistic picture.

[/quote']

I think I'll make it a face-up card.

I will report all I want. :lol:

I said specifically that if they give me advice, tips, ect. about how to make it better, I don't mind if they slap me in the face and say "THAT PIC SUCKS!!!!!! DIE!!!"

Thank you for the very good tip. I may even go back over this pic and do that.

Archived