Bounce!

A must in any GK Spy engine.

Even when you accidently draw it' date=' it's still a Compulsory Evacuation Device with 1900 DEF legs, CCV/Allure target (obvious) and can be re-used with Book of Moon.

What's not to love?

[/quote']

This sums everything there is to say, and yes, poor Gale Lizard, Hane Hane, Hade Hane, Nightmare Penguin, Flip Flop Frog, Penguin Soldier and that sphinx whose name I don't remember.

Even when you accidently draw it' date=' it's still a Compulsory Evacuation Device with 1900 DEF legs, CCV/Allure target (obvious) and can be re-used with Book of Moon.

What's not to love?

[/quote']

This sums everything there is to say, and yes, poor Gale Lizard, Hane Hane, Hade Hane, Nightmare Penguin, Flip Flop Frog, Penguin Soldier and that sphinx whose name I don't remember.

He's still usefull since he bounce 2 cards and is level 2, and so works with Junk Synchron.

What's not to love?

[/quote']

Guardian Sphinx bounces the WHOLE enemy field. it can still find use.

Anyways, the card is decent.

He looks like you accidentaly bumped into him and ticked him off....o' date='O

[/quote']

Fitting, because of the FLIP effect.

Flip...off?

You opponent attacks it while it's face-down, he flips face-up, congrats, your attack ticked him off. Then, he says GTFO to the monster.

He looks like you accidentaly bumped into him and ticked him off....o' date='O

[/quote']

Fitting, because of the FLIP effect.

Flip...off?

You opponent attacks it while it's face-down, he flips face-up, congrats, your attack ticked him off. Then, he says GTFO to the monster.

That's about right.

Archived