The things in which you put ur deck, sleeves, playmat, deckbox, trades and other s..t

I've just got a plain Nike backpack. Everything fits in it nicely, as if it was meant to be used for card games.

[spoiler=No Mr. Mod, don't lock!]

DandylionJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg

Effect: When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon during the turn they are Special Summoned.

Discuss if and only if the first mentioned topic has been declared invalid.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, this is getting a little out of hand. Next topic I see that has to do with what you store your various YGO supplies in is getting a lock and a warning. Also, adding something like a card discussion to the end of a topic's opening post to make it "on-topic" isn't fooling me, and it isn't fooling Crab. So don't do it.

I just use my little crow bag.

[spoiler= Like this ]

177349154_bd885286bd.jpg?v=0

Or I just carry my stuff wherever.

I'd never get my big binder of commonds' date=' tin with Decks, playmat, notepad, small map of rares, small tin with sleeves and tin of commons in something like that.

[/quote']

How many decks do you think I use?

Black-Bird Delivery Nuff said XD

Yeah' date=' if someone threw their s*** at me and told me to take it somewhere else, I would flip them off.

[/quote']

you mean take the package for yourself and replace it for something different XD

I'd replace it with a deck box with an Arcana Force deck in it.

Archived