[=LiAM=] Lava Golem combo

LiAM

not sure...hmmm... sounds like Magic Cilinder would be better somehow..

burn is the right idea but I don't think it burns enough, although it is nice that it is a Counter Trap I don't know how is that going to help it....

there is no OCG that I could find, its good on that, the effect is not bad, it does some damage I guess..

8/10

and I like Lava Golem being remembered xD

@X-31: NOOB!

That can be used for any card' date=' and this inflicts damage.

Lrn2read and gtfo.

[/quote']

I was just pointing out that Negate Attack is better. The card up there is too situational so it's underpowered. I don't see a lot of people using Lava Golem anyway. So this card inflicts damage a lot of other cards can do the same thing, but better.

You could always use Death Koala's measure and go for 400 for each card instead, or even 500 OR leave the burn as it is and add the "End the Battle Phase" part, if you do, it won't be overpowered, after all, it needs Lava Golem to do it and is non-chainable ;)

One of my Favorite cards to use againt my brother is Des Koala, he usually has 5 or 6 cards and tends to attack with weaker monsters to the mysteriuos face-down Defense Position, I've come to do 2600 damage with him alone (adding Battle Damage)

2200 is not going to kill your opponent xD

If you mean that there are weaker Spells like Hinotama and such that sound weaker, i've done burn Decks with those and they have their own advantages too, people don't realize when they have 2000 Life Points left and don't feel like they took that much and is barely the 2nd turn of the duel lol...

the chanse of more burn is fine, not OP ;)...................................................:D

BurningBinding.jpg

This should be a good alternative. It's true that it doesn't burn, but at least you get a tactical advantage if you play a deck based on these cards. Combo with stall cards, and the first two (Lava Golem and, to a lesser extent, Volcanic Queen) and you could have a deadly burn anyway.

btw, for some reason, it won't say "When this card is removed..." Sorry. I can't get it changed from my first draft. Oh well.

BurningBinding.jpg

This should be a good alternative. It's true that it doesn't burn' date=' but at least you get a tactical advantage if you play a deck based on these cards. Combo with stall cards, and the first two (Lava Golem and, to a lesser extent, Volcanic Queen) and you could have a deadly burn anyway.

btw, for some reason, it won't say "When this card [b']is[/b] removed..." Sorry. I can't get it changed from my first draft. Oh well.

A newb beat LiAM at this one ;).

BurningBinding.jpg

This should be a good alternative. It's true that it doesn't burn' date=' but at least you get a tactical advantage if you play a deck based on these cards. Combo with stall cards, and the first two (Lava Golem and, to a lesser extent, Volcanic Queen) and you could have a deadly burn anyway.

btw, for some reason, it won't say "When this card [b']is[/b] removed..." Sorry. I can't get it changed from my first draft. Oh well.

Lol. 8/10 for the card although i would prob use magic cylinder or waboku instead.

wait ait wait what is wrong with an underpowered as long as it the OCG is good i don'y see why its so bad seriously not every card has to be th ebest of its type and LiAM 10/10 Flawless OCG

OCG is important but is not everything.

WTF!

This card is good..i don't know what the problem is' date=' with everybody.

But this card could be quite better..

if it would be a Continuous..(just having the LP-decreasing effect once, while activating)

anyways a good support card

8.8/10

[b']I'm guessing you don't know how to concider a rasonable ammount of burn that justifies a -1 for the Deck it is meant to be in. And also don't understand why "underpowered" is bad.[/b]

We are not trying to make every card in the game the best most powerful card and we sertainly don't want to make cards too weak either (if that happens then they end up outclassed and never even concidered).

What it's supposed to be like, it "balanced" which means it is not super storng outclassing all other cards and ending up banned but also not super weak and useless, but something more or less equal...

BurningBinding.jpg

Wait, does that mean that you like it? Okay.

It's just that, so many times when I give this to my opponent, the first thing that they do is tribute it and only take 1000 points of damage, possibly attacking with it first (if they can). This simply ensures that they will keep it on the field, continuously burning them or allowing another strategy to take effect.

But you knew all that; after all, I'm a newb, right? (No, I'm pretty good, I guess. I win a good bit more than I lose, so I'm okay)

Archived