$90 Pizza?!?

Dan.Baker123

Yeah' date=' and $60 6 pack of beer.

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

Because you don't have to drink alcohol always? I see no wrong in selling alcohol at a large price :/

It's a revenue world.

Increasing the prices that high, deters people.

Now most people that go to the games drink beer, if the beer is too expensive, whats the point in coming?

And since you can't bring your own material, then their screwed.

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

Because you don't have to drink alcohol always? I see no wrong in selling alcohol at a large price :/

It's a revenue world.

Now most people that go to the games drink beer, if the beer is too expensive, whats the point in coming?

They never check purses. xP

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

That's why they're allowed to charge so much and still stay in business. Its a monopoly :/

Where's TR when you need him?

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

That was a stupid move by them, yeah, but we can't do anything about it at the moment.

Now most people that go to the games drink beer' date=' if the beer is too expensive, whats the point in coming?[/quote']

What's the point in going to the games? To actually watch the game? Can't you just enjoy the game without booze?

And since you can't bring your own material' date=' then their screwed.

[/quote']

That rule pretty much apply's everywhere where they are selling food/beverage.

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

That was a stupid move by them, yeah, but we can't do anything about it at the moment.

Now most people that go to the games drink beer' date=' if the beer is too expensive, whats the point in coming?[/quote']

What's the point in going to the games? To actually watch the game? Can't you just enjoy the game without booze?

And since you can't bring your own material' date=' then their screwed.

[/quote']

That rule pretty much apply's everywhere where they are selling food/beverage.

Mmmk, whatever, you win.

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

No one will pay $90 for pizza. It's absolutely unheard of and ridiculous. But, $60 for a 6-pack of beer doesn't surprise me, nor will it stop people from buying beer at the game. At many sporting events, a single bottle of beer could run you seven or eight dollars. I've even seen people paying 9 dollars for a single bottle of beer. And seeing as how most people, especially those that drink a lot at games, don't go alone, I can see them splitting the total cost and getting a 6-pack for $60. Sadly, I am related to those that would spend $60 on a 6-pack of beer. When I went to New York to see the Mets play the Phillies, my brothers bought several beers there and beers were $8.50 each...

sheet is ridiculous these days.

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

No one will pay $90 for pizza. It's absolutely unheard of and ridiculous. But, $60 for a 6-pack of beer doesn't surprise me, nor will it stop people from buying beer at the game. At many sporting events, a single bottle of beer could run you seven or eight dollars. I've even seen people paying 9 dollars for a single bottle of beer. And seeing as how most people, especially those that drink a lot at games, don't go alone, I can see them splitting the total cost and getting a 6-pack for $60. Sadly, I am related to those that would spend $60 on a 6-pack of beer. When I went to New York to see the Mets play the Phillies, my brothers bought several beers there and beers were $8.50 each...

s*** is ridiculous these days.

Beer isn't good. It tastes like piss. :P

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

and vinegar

What the hell?!?!

[/quote']

It's a revenue world.

and vinegar

You have weird taste buds.

Archived