.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

Brandon took out his nailgun as Scrapmon loaded his arm. They both fired at Devimon with everything they got. Though, it showed no sign of him being damaged for now. "Damn it. We need something stronger Scrapmon." he stated as he noticed Noel and Waspmon with Fallen and Ryudamon. "The cavelry has arrived."

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Time to Digivolve, right Fallen?" Fallen stands looking onward towards the fight "No. We came because i thought Rai was in trouble and alone. If they need our help then i'll think about intervening. For now just stay clear of the fight." Gabumon in shock "What do you mean 'stay clear' they are your friends and we should make sure they dont get hurt." Fallen turns and walks to a nearby bench. "Gabumon, sit down now! We dont have friends, only people that want out help." Gabumon walks to Fallen and sits next to him watching the battle

"Wow alot of people came",Kaz said as his Soul Surge became stronger,"Whoa what is this power of the Soul Surge.",Kaz said in amazment."Um boss i need to digivolve and help quick.",Ryudamon said."Ok then lets try this power of the Soul Surge",Kaz said."Alright,Soul Surge,Digivolution Activate!",Kaz shouted as a bigger beam struck Ryudamon."Ryudamon digivolve to......HysaRyumon!"."Ok lets go HysaRyumon!",Kaz shouted,"Dragon Fury!",Kaz shouted as the two shperes HysaRyumon held began to glow and shot a Beam at the devimon."Whoa that was a great hit",Kaz said,"But he is still not down.",Kaz said.

Kazuya runs up letting Demiveemon down. "whoa what is that" he says pointing to HysaRyumon, "oh never mind lets just beat that Devimon". Veemon runs up infront of him "Time to Up the Anti, Ancient Digivolutiong Line!" he swing the sword twice digivolving it into Veemon then into Veedramon. "V-Nova Blast" Veedramon roar sending out a V-shaped heat beam into Devimons chest the Pure heat of the attack hurting it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived