.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Ok the reason Greymon digivolved was because i had an idea if you have read Ryudamon is in my digivice,Black and White digivolved and Monochromon was attacking.what i was thinking is that Both Black and White help monochromon beat metalgreymon,and that my digimon Ryudamon would give Monochromon some of his power to give Monochromon the power of an ultimate but not digivolve to an ultimate

What do ya think?: (LZ and BrokenHeart15 should read,and Bel)

Scrapmon thought about it. He's heard of it before. "We'll be able to do it." he stated. "However, they have to be the right type of power in the appropiate type. We cannot give the power of a data or vaccine type to a virus and vice-versa." He looked at the chess twins. "We may be able to do it with around 3 other digimon."

"it semes the digivolution caoused him to over whelmed the peralyzation, fanbeemon... its a group effort, A GROUP EFFORT" she says psychoticly. "yes, 88 call" the fanbeemon say, then more fann beemon apear. "With this key i unlock your power" she says, the fan beemon that now numbered 10 digivolved to Waspmon. "Turbo stinger stinger" they shouted as they showerd the metalgreymon in lazor beems.

OOC: Chess players would

'White! Kick his butt!' Jake called. 'Black! Show him not to mess with us!' Sarah chanted. Both of the KnightChessmon gave their partners a desperate look as they galloped back over to them. Both of them were picked up by their partners and they whispered into their ears. 'Guys, White says that Digimon can combine attacks. So we should all attack together' Jake called. 'Everyone, come join us in one, ummm, formation' Sarah cried.

runs through the street arriving at where the MetalGreymon is. "oh boy, DemiVeemon we might have trouble with this guy" he says as he lets Demiveemon down from his backpack. "i think we should take this to the next level, Now Increase your Power" he says swinging His blade twice causing him to digivolve twice into ExVeemon. ExVeemon then runs up next to Monochromon "Vee-Laser" the X on his chest glowing for a second then shooting a laser out of it into the MetalGreymon's stomach "Perfect shot". Kazuya then runs up next to Tak "hey, i think one of us needs more power Monochromon's Data right?"

"Yeah, so you got the same idea. But I think Monochromon is way to tired, if he gives you his power it won't be enough." Tak said as Monochromon came limping up to his partner. "I can do it, please Tak."

After a bit of swaying Tak grabbed his Digikey. "With this key I share your might. Now bring peace with the dawn, ExVeemon!" As Tak turns the key in his digivice Monochromon glows a bright white and then sparkles begin to form over ExVeemon. Monochromon de-digivolves to Gotsumon.

OoC: I leave the rest to you. ;)

ExVeemon ran up behind MetalGreymon and used Critical Crunch on the back of the knee the strength of the bite hurting that leg. then ExVeemon runs around the front "Vee-Laser" the 'X' on his chect glowing then shooting a laser into the chin of MetalGreymon. MetalGreymon then stumbles backwards slightly obviously hurt by the attacks. then hit by another 'Vee-Laser' to the chest the attack damaging it even more "well it seems he had a bit more power then you thought he had, i think we can finish this thing soon".

Noel walks over to gotsumon, she smiles at him "that my digimon friend was a coragus thing to do you could have turned to data by doing that" she says gently to the rock digimon. "tweet!!!" she blows a whistle one of the whaspmon that were attacking came over "youve done well may i have some of your energy" she asked "gladly my friend" waspmon says, the digimon de-digivolves and her key shines "With this key I share your might. Now bring peace with the dawn, gotsumon!" she says happily gotsumon glows and the light disperses. "there all beter" she says with a smile.

"Helpful when she wants 2 be i guess, well Gabumon are u rested enough now?" Looking at Noel "Im ready Fallen." said Gabumon as if to stretch. "Fine show them what u have. DIGIVOLVE!" Gabumon digivolves to Garurumon standing near Fallen "Remember MetalGreymon is an Ultimate and your a Champion use the help of the rest to take him down, and remember dont get yourself killed." Pointing at the others. "OK i get what u mean. I'll be right back." Garurumon rushes to the other Digimons side.

Archived