.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

Most of Gotsumon's injuries had healed by the same method used earlier. "Um...yeah I'm fine." Gotsumon begins to go back to the battl but is held back by Tak. "Even at full power it wouldn't be any good. Stay here and let them handle it." Tak then stands up to face Noel, and holds out his hand. "I'm sorry I yelled earlier, as you could guess I was under a little stress. My name is Tak, glad to meet someone like me."

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noel snears at the thot of even touching him, "I may not like people but any one who can understand ther digimon enugh to know that they arnt fit for battle is for me to at least acknolege you, dont take it personly i dont trust easy" she says and shakes his hand and smiles slightly to ease the tention.

"Vee-Laser" ExVeemon shoots another laser into the Metalgreymons chest. it not stumbling as much this time though as it seems to have gotten over the leg damage a bit. ExVeemon looks torwards Garurumon "we need to get those guys off of there then we should be able to beat it when it comes down. ExVeemon then running round and chomping on MetalGreymons other leg. Kazuya then goes over to Fallen "ExVeemons right, i think, can Garurumon cart the others off the MetalGreymon?"

ooC: I think its time we finish it.

IC: After the hand shake Tak looks at MetalGreymon. "Well seems you're going to get to trust us sooner or later. Because, I think we'll be working together more often." Tak said as Gotsumon startings barking orders/cheering on the other digimon. "Come on, right there. Nice shot! Finish him off!."

Fallen approaches Tak "Looks like your Gotsumon is feeling better, can he fight? Garurumon come over here!" Garurumon rushes to Fallen "What is it?" Fallen thinks "Try and eliminate the rockets in his chest, that will atleast give us some time." Garurumon begins to charge power from his mouth and aims at MetalGreymon's chest. "Howling Blaster!!!!!" Garurumon fires a blast of blue fire that hits MetalGreymon right in the chest, causing it to blow sparks and smoke. "Their, good job Garurumon. Now is your guys chance, attack him while he cant use his rockets!"

ooc: i though the agunimon guy was on it

IC: ExVeemon jumps up high into the air "Vee-Laser" the laser flying from th 'X' on his chest. The Laser from th attack hitting the MetalGreymon in the head knocking it over. then using Vee-Laser then chomping the digimons neck finishing it as it turns to data. Then gives some of the power back to Gotsumon then de-digivolving back into Veemon. Kazuya and Veemon walking oer to Fallen and Tak "that guy was big wasn't he?"

Noel smacks Kazuya across the face realy hard makeing him stager, she starts to get teary eyed "h-how could you do that you dident need to turn him to data" she says still holding back the tears, the other Fanbemon disapear and noel's comes to her and nuzzles her. "Thats fine i dont need you to comfert me" she says, now with no sence of sadness on her face.

As Gotsumon was excited and jumping in the air Tak goes over to confront the others. "Well it seems a big one was needed to bring us together. Is it just me or does anyone else feel this isn't more than chance, all of us meeting together?" Tak puts his hand under his chin as most do when they need to think.

"Garurumon de-digivolve back to Gabumon, i think your gonna need all the energy for later." Garurumon emits a flash of blinding white light and turn into Gabumon "Who would have thought we would have beaten a fully grown MetalGreymon?" Fallen begins to think "Wasn't he an Ultimate level Digimon? Well if he was we are going to have to start working together to beat any other that come our way." Gabumon nods in an agreeing manor "I think you are right, whata do the rest of you think?" looking at the others.

Tak watches as Kai left. "Yeah, like he did anything. Just like an idoit to hide in the back until its time to point out flaws. Come on Gotsumon, we're going." Tak and Gotsumon turn around to leave. "Oh, I hope we can meet again, since we can safely assume that something big is about to start." He starts to walk back to his hotel room. "That guy knows why we're here and what we have to do. Oh well, seems like someone has friendship problems."

Jake and Sarah got off their Digimon as they de-evolved back. 'Well, those guys were nice' Jake remarked. 'Yeah, but that guy talking about strategy, I feel as if he's very important' Sarah noticed. 'You say that about every guy' Jake countered. Sarah shrugged as they began to walk off back home.

looks at Noel as he is smacked across the face. "Well it wasn't like it would have shown remorse for us, just be glad it's gone now". then Veemon de-digivolved into demiveemon and hopped into Kazuya's backpack. "I'm sorry if you don't like my methods but if it keeps us alive I'll do it" he says then walking away Demiveemon smiling as it's head sticks out the backpack watching the others that hadn't left yet.

"Common Gabumon, they all play the same game." Gabumon looks at Fallen. "What game is that? Is it like the Monopoly one we played back at your home?" Fallen looks down and shakes his head "Not that kind of game. They act like they dont want help and like they know everything. When the time comes they'll beg for help." Fallen begins to walk towards the heart of the city. "Why do you always have to be so dark and depressing about theses things? Hey Fallen wait for me! That boy and his love for Japan." Gabumon runs to catch up to Fallen.

OOC:Hey guys i am back

IC:Kaz and Ryudamon were tired after all of that fighting,so Kaz went to a resturant and ate a big meal,he had enough money but didnt want to spend it so he used digi dollers,that he got from the digital world,then he left.As Ryudamon and Kaz walked back Ryudamon was really tired so his data got sapped in the digivice."Well i guess that fight took alot out of the both of us." Kaz said tiredly.As they reached their room and opened the door Impmon was their looking at Kaz in serious way."Can i help you",Kaz said sarcasticly."Actually you can",said the Impmon,"I need you to search for these digimon",Impmon said as he showed Kaz the digimon picture."So let me get this strate",Kaz said,"You want me to look for Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon".Kaz said."That is right" Impmon said.

Brandon walked down the streets of Japan with Scrapmon in his backpack. Scrapmon looked around, he felt something off. He then noticed Tak and Gotsumon not too far away. "Hey Brandon, its those two we saw yesterday." Scrapmon stated as BRandon looked behind him. "Surprise, surprise. Didn't think they would be in this part of the city."

OoC: noels new look

Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg

OC:

Noel walks out of a hair salon next to where the boys are she looks at them "what, is this to much, cant you feal it something big is going down to day i want to be able to move and not be restricted my that huge dress, what are you guys doing next to a hair salon?" She says with an emotionless face.

Brandon noticed Noel and looked at the hair salon next to him. "Actually I live in this part of the city." he stated as Scrapmon noticed the hair cutter in the salon. "that looks so cool. I want to adapt to that. Can I, Brandon?" he begged. "Okay Scrapmon, I'll try to find one in the junkyard."

Archived