.:Digimon.Saviors?:. Part One STARTED, Sign-Up closed.

Arekku_Koro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaz and Ryudamon landed in Japan and took a train to were Kai and Icedevimon were."What are you doing now Kai!" Kaz shouted running towards Kai."Boss i wanna help"Ryudamon said."Alright" Kaz said.Kaz aimed his V-Shaped digivice at Ryudamon,then Ryudamon Digivolved into GinRyumon."Ready GinRyumon?" Kaz asked "Ready Boss!" GinRyumon Replied,and they charged into battle.

Kaito and Kotemon have in Japan arrived"So then lets go search for Digimon Kotemon""Yes Master"Kotemon says and the two are going there way to the inner-City.As the two at a Park come around they see a Tortomon for them materialize."Showtime Kotemon lets go""Yes Master"Kotemon went into Battleposition.Kaitos Digivice began to shine "Kotemon digivolve to .....

Gladimon""Sworddancer" Gladimon hits Tortomon with his Full Attack,"Time to end this Gladimon"Kaito says"Wheel Dash" with his Wheel Dash had Gladimon Tortomon defeated,and brought Tortomons Digi-Egg trough the Fault back.Kaito sealed the Fault with his Key."So for now are we finished lets make a little Pause and than off we go for new Faults""Yes Master".

The PawnChessmon were starting to shake as them and their partners walked around the streets. White whispered something itno Jake's ear. 'White and Black are worried because there are many bad Digimon appearing around around the city' he said to Sarah. 'I guess so, so we should do something about it. Are you up for the challenge?' Sarah asked of the two. They nodded and raised their spears twice. 'Great, we get to go on an adventure, as long as we're back by six' Jake decided. They ran off down the street.

They found a Digimon alright, but not very pleasant. 'Okay, Black says that that Digimon is called a Chrysalimon. Very nasty and protected by a tough shell' Sarah reported. 'It must be a chrysalisp, what those butterflies come from' Jake considered. White whispered into his ear. 'Really? Worse than a butterfly, well then, I guess it won't be a moth' Jake corrected. The Digimon tired and lashed out at them, but Black and White crossed their spears and a shield formed. The tentacles lashed at the shield, but it didn't break.

Kai had sealed off quite a few faults. He was extremely quick. He had to be. On his way to the hotel, he withdrew demidevimon and concealed his digivice in his back pocket. When he got to the hotel, he checked in and waited in his room. Suddenly, a familiar voice resonated in his ears. He turned around to see Impmon, with a concerned look on it's face.

While Impmon was speaking to Kai in his hotel room,Kaz was checking in to the same hotel,but two rooms away from Kai."So this hotel is fancy"Kaz said,"Hey Ryudamon look an indoor pool and a slide." Kaz said to Ryudamon."Um boss remember what Kai said,He said not to let me out when people are around." Ryudamon replied."Oh i forgot Ryudamon,let's just get to our room" Kaz said.In there room Kaz put his digivice in his bag so he wouldnt forget.Ryudamon spoke from the bag,"Um boss i am clostrophobic!" Ryudamon said,"Ok here",Kaz said puting the digivice in a empty place in his bag,"Better Ryudamon?"Kaz replied."Thanks Boss.",Ryudamon said.After that conversasion Kaz watched some tv in the room thinking of what to do next.

OoC: How can we can go champion already? That will significantly shorten the RP. D:

IC: Tak had stopped at the next town and headed for the hotel. He was a ferries ride from his cousin's house. He lives on a small island off the main land. It was a small and crappy hotel, not much room, but it was good for only one night. After Tak and Gotsumon get into the room he picks up the phone and calls. "Hello, hey cuz how you doing? Well, I'm fine and should be there tomorrow no problem. Don't worry I've brought the surprise with me too." While his partner was on the phone Gotsumon and been looking at the window. "Tak you were right, I've got a bad feelng now."

Fallen and Gabumon made their way to a crowded city street where they find a Dokugumon wandering the streets. "How is it that nobody notices him Gabumon?" looking at Gabumon "I dont know, but why isn't he attacking anything" trying not to be noticed "Well we have to draw him Gabumon. Just dont move, once i get him to follow us to somewhere safe we can take him out." Fallen gets closer to Dokugumon. "Hey spider do people need a bigger can of bug spray or does the normal one kill you." Dokugumon stare at Fallen yelling and begins to chase them.

Dokugumon chases them to an empty construction site. "Ok Gabumon take him out quick and easy, DIGIVOLVE!" Gabumon digivolves to Garurumon "Common let me give eight black eyes, one for ever one of those ugly things u call eyes." Fallen looks down at the floor with embarrassment "Just beat him already, and remind me to teach you how to talk trash." Garurumon lets out a blast of blue fire. "Howling Blaster!" Hitting Dokugumon and digitizing him upon contact. "Good job Garurumon, lets go we need to see some sights." Both leave in the direction of the city.

OoC: Kai has his due to his backstory, which will be revealed later, but you guys can feel free to have your characters wait.

"Good evening." Impmon greated Kai with a smile on it's face. "Oh, great, you made it." Kai responded sarcastically. "The D-Reaper is awakening. You can't keep pushing people away. You need friends right now." Impmon scolded. "As if I would work with them. They way us down." Kai said. Impmon was about to say something, when suddenly he was halted in his tracks. On the streets of Tokyo, Japan, a giant dragon was on a rampage. A 50 foot tall Greymon was running around in plain sight. Kai ran outside, ready for a fight.

With a loud thud the whole room began to shake. "Listen, I'll see you tomorrow." Tak hangs up the phone. He looks around his room, Gotsumon already out the door. Tak and caught up to his partner fairly quickly, rocks are pretty slow. "Come buddy, we need to hurry." As the digimon bagan panting. "I'm not going to make it." Tak then realizes what he must do. He takes out his Digikey, "With this key I unlock your power, Digivolution Activate!" The rockman digimon began to glow, "Gotsumon digivolve to.......Monochromon!"

The four legged dinosaur quickly picked up its pace and allowed his human partner to catch a ride. To the T-Rex digimon further inside the city.

Minato was sitting on the to of a near-by biulding when he noticed the Giant T-Rex in the city "Well... Lets see if what this thing said was true!" he said throwing the Statue into the air as he pulled out his Digivice and drained the Statue into the Device "EXICTUTE!" he yelled leaping off the building, his right hand he a ring of Data arounf it, and he swiped it over his Digivice "Spirit... EVOLUTION!" Minato yelled, then was then engulefed by a small Tornado of Flame.

OoC: ...... your completely ignoreing the partner thing(what ever i think if you cant folow the ruels then you shouldent be in the rp.) and im asumeing were all going to meet at the greymon.

OC:

The driver sudenly stops "whats the meaning of this" she says calmly. "I-Its a giant dinosuar" the man scremes before running away, Noel's digivice beeps she gets out and brandishes her digivice and turns the key a bright light surounds her when the light fades a giand bee like digimon is next to her, she then runs off with the digimon twards the giant greymon.

OoC: And how would the rest of us know? A notice would've been nice.

IC: Monochromon and Tak arrive and are amazed at the size of the champion level. Tak gets off his dino partner and takes a few steps back. "I don't think we can take this thing alone, Monochromon. You may be strong but that thing is huge, are you sure its Champion level?" Tak ask with his eyes to the sky and his mouth still wide open. "I'm sure Tak, this is definatly a champion."

((Look at the accepted list? Duh >.>))

As the Tornado of Flames touched the Ground, it extinguished ad Agunimon stood in a Battle Pose "This... This better than I though! Lets Go!" he said as he began running to the Greymon. Minato felt like he was Teen again "Man, this is a good feeling!" he said cutting though Allyways, he soon saw a Monochromon, and a Boy.

OoC: In all honesty who actually checks the first post after being accepted? Doesn't really matter now anyway I guess.

IC: Monochromon turns around and sees the new arrival. "Tak, look. Another human." Tak turns around and sees an armored covered warrior. "Ah Monochromn, I hate to tell you this but thats a digimon. No human looks like that." With the stomps of the approaching Greymon Monochromon returns his attention to the enemy. He then begins to run at the digimon his head down. "Slamming Attack!"

The grey rhino dino connects with his attack but the size of the Greymon proves to great for an average champion.

Monochromon had tried 3 more rams but all in fail. He then looks up at Agunimon. "Well, at least he is on our side. But I don't think just us 2 will be enough." Monochromon opened his mouth and shouted "Volcanic Strike!" many fireballs came forth and hit Greymon. But still uneffected. Tak watching the battle was already deep in thought. "I didn't think we had a side. What is going on!?"

Agunimon got onto the Greymon's Head and began to punch it's head, the Greymon felt it, but it was ignores "Crap! Not a scratch... " she looked around and tried to keep balance "C'Mon! How can I beat this thing!" he said as his fists began to glow with fire "Pyro Punch!" he punched the air, and 2 Dragons made of Flames shot out and hit the Greymon on the neck, not doing much to it.

While asleep on the floor in the Hotel Kaz hears a t Rex roar,"Greymon!",he shouted looking out the window."Come on Ryudamon",as he took out his digivice,put it around his neck and ran to the battle."Am I to late?", Kaz said sarcasticly,"Ok you ready Ryudamon!",Kaz said letting Ryudamon out of the digivice."Ready Boss!" Ryudamon replied."Alright,Soul Surge! Digivolution Activate!" Kaz shouted and a blast from his digivice stroke Ryudamon,then a flash."GinRyumon let's kick it up!" Kaz shouted."GinRyumon,Attack Greymon!"Kaz shouted."Ok Boss" GinRyumon replied. GinRyumon attacked and Greymon was barely damaged.

Chrysalimon ruthlessly beat down on the shield, so the Pawn's began to whisper. 'Okay, so on the count of three, we jump?' Jake repeated. They both nodded. 'Okay, I'll count. One, two, three' Sarah said quickly and they dodged, the tentacle smashed the ground. 'Come on guys, let's get serious' Jake commanded. They both nodded and raised their spears in a battle cry.Both kids grabbed their partners and threw them at the Digimon. It thrashed about, but thye clung on and began stabbing at the eys with their spears. The Digimon quickly digitized and vanished. 'What do we do now?' Jake inquired. White whispered into his ear. 'Oh, okay. Sis, White says we have to seal the gate together' Jake explained. 'How?' Sarah inquired. 'Something about the tattooes we were given' Jake replied. This was put on hold as a terrible rumble met them as they saw the Greymon. 'It's Godzilla' Jake cried and hid behind Sarah. Black whispered into her ear. 'It's called Greymon, but this one is too big Black reckons' Sarah stated. 'It desn't look grey, looks orange to me' Jake noted.

Noel standing there realiseing how huge it was, when a fire ball frushed trwards her she mearly side steps the firball landing a few feet to her side. She then notices two champions fighting "...pathetic there not even useing anny stratagy" she says with a depresive tone, "fine i guess they need a little dirction" she states. Noel and her digimon move quickly she ends up near tak she then looks at him "hey boy ram the back of its knees" she sys coldly.

Jake and Saraharrive on the seen and see more people with their own Digimon. 'So these are who White and Black talked about' Jake remarked. 'Yeah, okay guys, do your shield formation' Sarah ordered. Both Pawn's crossed their spears and the sphere appeared, but data appeared around Greymon on the barrier wall. 'This must be data on Greymon' Sarah said. 'Yeah, we cna use this to pummel Greymon into the dirt' Jake said enthusiastically.

Archived