Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a question that might get me laughed at:

Would you reccomend me watching/reading Naruto and why?

I guess part of the reason I haven't is because everytime I see a couple of not-me anime fans together they're talking about Naruto-this and Naruto-that. The huge amount of hype surrounding it just kind of turned me away. With One Piece, it was different. I saw it on Toonami Jetstream and I was instantly hooked, even if it was the *shudder*4kidsversion*shudder* and with Bleach I just needed something to read while I waited for One Piece chapters to come out.

Tsunade didnt die' date=' she's in a coma, you should read/watch naruto because it's a very intense show, with good action, drama, and u know it's just rocks, the manga makes u wanna read for hours, and the show has awesome theme songs XD

[/quote']

Okay, thank you. I'm glad your response was more than just "Dude, it's a show about ninjas. What more can you want?" I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

So how far have you gotten in One Piece if at all?

Ah. You're in the Arabasta arc probably. Though you might be in the Drum Island arc. Either way you're nearing the tail end of the Baroque Works saga. Tell me, did the last thing you read have anything involving something that looks like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVG6OiZ2Rs&feature=channel_page

Archived