Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I didn't check OCG fyi. Again lolatspritepic.

2py85zl.jpg

If you draw this card during your Draw Phase while you control 4 or less face-up monsters, Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. You can pay 500 Life Points to switch control of this card to your opponent. The owner of this card must pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card and the owner of this card takes damage equal to the number of cards in their hand x500.[/align]

HEYYYYYYYYYYY guys i'm back' date=' so what's up, u guys doing naughty things or what! XDDD in alittle while i'll be posting some new cards so be ready[hr']

Come guys post XDDDDDD you know i'm bored

Oh, sorry for not posting. I was making my self-drawn card set. Those new cards are EPIN. And I'm still laughing about 70's show, what you said XDDDD

So do we have enough players for the game?

in reference to the counting thing' date=' does that mean thta we're not doing that anymore? i have an idea for making it better. whoever is in the game has to keep track of the posts and stuff and every time a person sees a post with a number on it, they have to put up a post with the next number on it, and something else either in response toa topic in dicussion, or in trying to start a new topic. that way it isnt spam, you see? ^^ it cant be spam if there's something in the post that contributes to the thread! ^o^

345080t.jpg

When this monster battles a monster and destroys it, it gains 100 ATK. When this monster gains ATK Points, put 1 ninja counter on this monster. (max 5) For every ninja counter on this card, this card gains 100 Defense. When you have 5 ninja counters on this card you may Special Summon 1 "Sakura-Shippuden", "Sasuke-Shippuden", and "Kakashi" monsters from your deck. (This effect may only be activated once per duel.) When this effect is activated destroy this monster and Special Summon 1 Konahamaru token 0 ATK/0 DEF.

345080.jpg

If this monster destroys a monster by battle, it gains 100 ATK. Every time this monster gains ATK, put 1 Medical counter on this monster. (max 6) For every medical counter on this card it gains 50 ATK. When this card has 6 medical counters on it you may Special Summon 1 "Naruto-Shippuden", "Sasuke-Shippuden", and "Kakashi". (This effect may only be activated once per duel.) When this effect is activated this monster is destroyed.

345080k.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effects of "Naruto-Shippuden" or "Sakura-Shippuden", destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per turn, you may randomly discard 1 card from your opponents hand. Every time your opponent discards a card, put 1 Copycat counter on this monster. (Max 5) For every counter on this monster, your opponent cannot Set that many monsters.

345080.jpg

This monster can attack twice in 1 Battle Phase. When this monster attacks, put 1 snake counter on it. (Max 1 For every snake counter on this monster you may control 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. (This effect can be only be used once per duel.) When this effect is used you may Special Summon 1 "Itachi Uchiha".

345080f.jpg

If this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden" you may add 1 "Tsukuyomi" or "Amaterasu" to your hand. Once per turn you may select 1 of your opponent's monsters, this monster cannot attack until your opponent's next End Phase. This card cannot attack directly. When this card is destroyed, for every card in your opponent's graveyard, your opponent loses 100 Life Points. This monster can only be Summoned once per duel.

345080q.jpg

Once per turn, you may discard 1 card from your hand, to flip up 1 Spell or Trap card. (effect not activated) When this card is on the field, your opponent may not Set any monsters. If you have a "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden" on your side of the field, this card gains 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle.

345080i.jpg

This card can attack twice in 1 Battle Phase. If a non Warrior-Type attacks this monster, that monster cannot attack next turn. Every time this monster attacks twice, you must discard 1 card from your hand.

345080b.jpg

Once per turn, if this monster would be destroyed, it is not. If you have a "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden" on your side of the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Karin" to your side of the field for 1 turn.

345080k.jpg

All Warrior-Type monsters gain 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. For every monster on the field this card gets 1 ninja counter. (max 10) For every counter on this card you may have that many cards in your hand.

345080kpp.jpg

If you have a "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden", "Karin", "Suigestsu", or "Juugo" in your graveyard you may Special Summon it to the field for 1 turn.

duuuuuuuude!!! sweet! shippuden cards! ^-^ i'll check them out when i have the time aight? right now i gotta make cards and stuff.

Um i want everyone to see my sigs' date=' so they have to deal with looking at pein all day

[/quote']

geheheh! you can be so cruel sometimes pein-sama! ^^'

yea anyway' date=' Since Avion's dbz club failed, he's now a co-leader with FC, The contest winner will still get to be a co-leader.

Fave word of the day~ Getsuga (translation) it's fang over fang that kiba uses, it's just in japenese

[/quote']

nice!

[justify]3 co-leaders? You should make a few sections. New Member Section for the new members. Normal Member Section for members that were here for a little while and didn't just join and ditch. Regular Member Section for members who are active. Elite Member Section for members that are helping out and participating a lot. Semi-leader Member Section for members who help other leaders. Co-leader Member Section for the members who own 49% of this club. Leader Member Section for the one and only member and also owns 51% of the club and any more they feel like owning. Constant co-leaders are unneeded because they are like back-up for the leader. Semi-leaders are need however. This is just a way to keep things organized. ;D[/justify]

i believe that this idea has some merit. it might require some retooling though. still, it would be nice if it actually happened. i know where i would be on the rankings! ^^

sasuke-7.gif lol chibi sprite

lol at that! ^o^ funny!

lolrazyspritepic

interesting. o.o'

[align=center]2yxmcqx.jpg

Activate this card while you have 10 "Akatsuki" monsters in your hand' date=' on your side of the field, or in your Graveyard. Send all "Akatsuki" monsters in your hand and on your side of the field to the Graveyard and Special Summon 2 "Akatsuki" monsters from your Graveyard. Destroy all Special Summoned monsters with this card's effect.[/size'][/align]

this card is cool. but for simplicities sake, you could say 10 cards in your hand, field, and graveyard, and have them removed from play instead.

[align=center]I didn't check OCG fyi. Again lolatspritepic.

2py85zl.jpg

If you draw this card during your Draw Phase while you control 4 or less face-up monsters' date=' Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. You can pay 500 Life Points to switch control of this card to your opponent. The owner of this card must pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card and the owner of this card takes damage equal to the number of cards in their hand x500.[/size'][/align]

Okay' date=' here's my cards! The Arlong Park set!

What do you think?

nice. i cant look at it in detail right now though. ill do ti later. ^^

Lol i'm back bishes jk you guys aren't bishes' date=' your my slaves Muhahahaha! jk, But anyway so the last few days this club has been getting very popular, but to make it more popular, anyone who has space in there sig, plz put one of our banners/sprites in your siggy plzzz

[/quote']

Got that covered already =D

Anywho, see the pic for you up there?

look at my threads in your deck

people are so mean they are not open minded

That's true. They're all like "ur dek suxxorz juu nede 2 haz tis crd i don car if juu don haz it jur dek uber sux if juu cnt put it n"

Obviously this is not how they talk. I'm just exagerating to make a point.

Archived