Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey have any of u played ultimate ninja 4

Hey GC' date=' didn't you have that and we played it? Yes, we played it becasue I remember when you kept playing as Gaara and I played as Naruto and we whooped each other.[/size']

meh

Whoa' date=' whoa, whoa, wtf was that? Did you just [u']spam[/u]? You're not even active, so basically it's like you come here to spam. Don't spam or GTFO.

i was seeing if u knew

u hold up then he says "as kazekage...i cannot lose

[align=justify]

You can always go on GameSpot' date=' go to Cheats, look for Move Walkthroughs, or make me do it. I honestly don't remember much in terms of moves since I last played the game about 3 or so months ago, maybe less, maybe more.[/size'][/align]

Hello guys' date=' Good morning, Today is Card Correction Day, So post all your Naruto/Bleach/One Piece Cards that you want better pics/ocg for alright.

[/quote']

G'morning. I'll help correct and picify. You still in the muud for chillin' today? I might get 10 more bucks. Then I'll split it so we each have $12, 'aight?

alright' date=' dude i'm so pissed, cause i wanted to play gc cause all this awesome stuff is happening but for some reason i can't go on not that i'm banned like i can't even get into the log on screen this sucks anyway i wanna send u some cool naruto cards i made

[/quote']

That sux. Ok, hit me up wit sa cards fo sho! I'll fix 'em up like magic ;D

user name:ed carter123

nick name:sasuske

favorite naruto character:sasuske

favorite one piece character:luffy

favorite bleach character:grimmjow

what character would you like to be:sasuske

Hey, GC, I say accepted, =/, you?

345080t.jpg

When this monster battles a monster and destroys it, it gains 100 ATK. When this monster gains ATK Points, put 1 ninja counter on this monster. (max 5) For every ninja counter on this card, this card gains 100 Defense. When you have 5 ninja counters on this card you may Special Summon 1 "Sakura-Shippuden", "Sasuke-Shippuden", and "Kakashi" monsters from your deck. (This effect may only be activated once per duel.) When this effect is activated destroy this monster and Special Summon 1 Konahamaru token 0 ATK/0 DEF.

345080.jpg

If this monster destroys a monster by battle, it gains 100 ATK. Every time this monster gains ATK, put 1 Medical counter on this monster. (max 6) For every medical counter on this card it gains 50 ATK. When this card has 6 medical counters on it you may Special Summon 1 "Naruto-Shippuden", "Sasuke-Shippuden", and "Kakashi". (This effect may only be activated once per duel.) When this effect is activated this monster is destroyed.

345080k.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effects of "Naruto-Shippuden" or "Sakura-Shippuden", destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponents side of the field. Once per turn, you may randomly discard 1 card from your opponents hand. Every time your opponent discards a card, put 1 Copycat counter on this monster. (Max 5) For every counter on this monster, your opponent cannot Set that many monsters.

345080.jpg

This monster can attack twice in 1 Battle Phase. When this monster attacks, put 1 snake counter on it. (Max 1 For every snake counter on this monster you may control 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. (This effect can be only be used once per duel.) When this effect is used you may Special Summon 1 "Itachi Uchiha".

345080f.jpg

If this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden" you may add 1 "Tsukuyomi" or "Amaterasu" to your hand. Once per turn you may select 1 of your opponent's monsters, this monster cannot attack until your opponent's next End Phase. This card cannot attack directly. When this card is destroyed, for every card in your opponent's graveyard, your opponent loses 100 Life Points. This monster can only be Summoned once per duel.

345080q.jpg

Once per turn, you may discard 1 card from your hand, to flip up 1 Spell or Trap card. (effect not activated) When this card is on the field, your opponent may not Set any monsters. If you have a "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden" on your side of the field, this card gains 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle.

345080i.jpg

This card can attack twice in 1 Battle Phase. If a non Warrior-Type attacks this monster, that monster cannot attack next turn. Every time this monster attacks twice, you must discard 1 card from your hand.

345080b.jpg

Once per turn, if this monster would be destroyed, it is not. If you have a "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden" on your side of the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Karin" to your side of the field for 1 turn.

345080k.jpg

All Warrior-Type monsters gain 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. For every monster on the field this card gets 1 ninja counter. (max 10) For every counter on this card you may have that many cards in your hand.

345080kpp.jpg

If you have a "Sasuke Uchiha-Shippuden", "Karin", "Suigestsu", or "Juugo" in your graveyard you may Special Summon it to the field for 1 turn.

Archived