Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=justify]Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains 100 ATK. Each time this card gains ATK, place 1 Ninja Counter on this card (Max. 5). This card gains DEF euqal to the number of Ninja Counters on this card x100. When there are 5 Ninja Counters on this card you can Special Summon 1 "Sakura-Shippuden", 1 "Sasuke-Shippuden", and 1 "Kakashi" card from your Deck. (This effect may only be activated once per duel.) When you activate this effect, this card is destroyed and 1 Konahamaru Token (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/ DEF 0) is Special Summoned to your side of the field.

Alright cards and you worded this so hard, it's hard to fix it up. I'll do the rest later. Overall, good job.[/align]

yea anyway' date=' Since Avion's dbz club failed, he's now a co-leader with FC, The contest winner will still get to be a co-leader.

Fave word of the day~ Getsuga (translation) it's fang over fang that kiba uses, it's just in japenese

[/quote']

[justify]3 co-leaders? You should make a few sections. New Member Section for the new members. Normal Member Section for members that were here for a little while and didn't just join and ditch. Regular Member Section for members who are active. Elite Member Section for members that are helping out and participating a lot. Semi-leader Member Section for members who help other leaders. Co-leader Member Section for the members who own 49% of this club. Leader Member Section for the one and only member and also owns 51% of the club and any more they feel like owning. Constant co-leaders are unneeded because they are like back-up for the leader. Semi-leaders are need however. This is just a way to keep things organized. ;D[/justify]

Somtimes when I look at the sprites' date=' it reminds of Narutorpte ucoz and for some reason....Wait a second, GC, where did you get the Sprite Sheet for the Naruto Sprites you used?

Those sprites completely match the ones made by the Members of Naruto Ucoz. And you didn't even give credit to them, leecher.

[/quote']

Those sprites are all over the net, so I doubt he leeched.

Hm No more Co? well anyway its great Gc.

You're elite. Good enough or no?

Anyway' date=' look at my weird avi.[hr']

Somtimes when I look at the sprites' date=' it reminds of Narutorpte ucoz and for some reason....Wait a second, GC, where did you get the Sprite Sheet for the Naruto Sprites you used?

Those sprites completely match the ones made by the Members of Naruto Ucoz. And you didn't even give credit to them, leecher.

[/quote']

Those sprites are all over the net, so I doubt he leeched.

You know haydenuchiha? He created those sprites and GC didn't give credit to him.

Yeah, I know him. But, still those sprites are all over Google.

lolrazyspritepic

[align=center]2yxmcqx.jpg

Activate this card while you have 10 "Akatsuki" monsters in your hand, on your side of the field, or in your Graveyard. Send all "Akatsuki" monsters in your hand and on your side of the field to the Graveyard and Special Summon 2 "Akatsuki" monsters from your Graveyard. Destroy all Special Summoned monsters with this card's effect.[/align]

Even if hayden didn't make those' date=' GC didn't give credit to Saiyan for making the Akatsuki Sasuke Sprite.

[/quote']

Me and GC have confirmed that if you keep saying gay junk like that, you're out the club, 'aight bish?

OMG DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway how would you have all 10 in your hand?

Oh really? Double post? I really don't care.

AND on your side of the field AND in the graveyard

yeah' date=' you can have a max of 6 at the end of your turn. And its hard to draw 4 cards in 1 turn and have all 10 cards be certain ones.

[/quote']

look up n00b

Archived