Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If naruto does rasen-shuriken ever again he wont be able to use his arms and luffy and extend his arms and do stuff with his body and we will surely beat naruto, if naruto did a rasengan it wouldn't affect luffy, it would just be a like dent in his stomach, and ichigo wont pretty much do any damage to either naruto or luffy so luffy wins!

I admit, naruto vs. Ichigo would be a long fight, but i still stand by my decision of Naruto. He has a wider variety of powerful moves. Ichgo has a hollow and Bankai, Naruto has a mythical superpowered beast trapped inside him that allows him to tap into uncomprehendable power.

If naruto does rasen-shuriken ever again he wont be able to use his arms and luffy and extend his arms and do stuff with his body and we will surely beat naruto' date=' if naruto did a rasengan it wouldn't affect luffy, it would just be a like dent in his stomach, and ichigo wont pretty much do any damage to either naruto or luffy so luffy wins!

[/quote']

BUT, if naruto is in sage mode he can use the rasenshuriken. He used it multiple times against pain.

Username: Ethaniel

Nickname: Hidanic Ethaniel; The Red Reaper

Favorite Naruto Character: Hidan

Favorite One Piece Character: Luffy

Favorite Bleach Character: Hichigo [Holo Ichigo]

Why you want to join: No particular reason XD

What character would you like to be: Hidan.

okay, so do i put my application on here then?

edit: ah what the hell. i'll just put it here.

Username: shadow-zero

Nickname: zerato

Favorite Naruto Character: NA-RU-TO!!!

Favorite One Piece Character: Zolo

Favorite Bleach Character: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Why you want to join: i like anime stuff and 2 out of 3 posted here in particular, although i still like one piece. i just dont follow it as much.

What character would you like to be: kyuubi naruto. preferrably the one where he's covered in red chakra with 4 tails but isnt a miniature kyuubi. prefferably the one that wields the oodama rasengan. course i would take toad sage naruto if he was there. prefferably one that wields rasenshuriken and twin rasengan.

what, you mean as my nick? no way! im using zerato! but i do want a particular naruto sprite.

the one with the purple rasengan adn covered in red chakra is the one i'd like to have, so if its not taken i'd like for you to send me a pm with the sprite and the code for the sprite in it, okay? anyway, looking ofrward to being a part of this club. for now though, i got to get goin. talk to you guys tomorrow.

About the Ichigo vs. Naruto vs. Luffy, I'm just going to go with what I know. I've never watched Naruto (except for two Abridged episodes on Youtube) so I'll just be doing Ichigo vs. Luffy.

Well, Ichigo can cut Luffy with Zangetsu. Luffy's rubber won't help him against a sharp edge, and Ichigo has the advantage of Shunpo. But Luffy's fought against a speedster before. A very deadly speedster named Rob Lucci. However, Luffy's Gear Second can put him on par with Ichigo. But then we have Tensa Zangetsu, Ichigo's Bankai. That would allow him to increase his speed even further. Luffy might be able to keep track of him, but probably not be able to hit him unless he backs him into a corner and uses Jet Gattling. Also, Luffy can use Gear Third. We've seen that Gear Third ricoshets(sp?) bullets instead of just bouncing them back, so I don't know how effective a sword attack would be. And it would be harder to avoid a Gomu Gomu no Gigant Rifle coming straight at you, even if it is a bit slower. The spinning motion of the attack generates sort of a vortex of air that could be potentially deadly. And then we come to Ichigo's final state of (controlled) power: his hollow mask. Ichigo becomes much stronger, faster, and more ruthless when he dons his mask, so he might have a big upper hand. But then again Luffy has his Gear Second/Gear Third combo. A Jet Gigant Rifle? It'd be hard to avoid/survive that.

We also have to take into consideration thier state of mind. As far as I can tell, Ichigo and Luffy really do not want to kill thier opponents unless absolutely neccisary. Ichigo has been in a lot of battles where someone has/was very close to dying, so he might hold back for fear of killing Luffy. Luffy, on the other hand, has only nearly gotten himself killed and has a very laid-back look at death. He's likely to be a little more reckless. Also, have the Shinigami taken a Straw Hat? Did the pirates abduct one of Ichigo's friends? These have huge effects on the outcome of the fight.

Assuming that the context for the battle was just they met up and decided to see who was strongest, I think that Luffy might be more apt to give it his all while Ichigo might hold back for fear of seriously injuring Luffy. If they both had a reason for fighting *cough*gettingafriendback*cough* then I think that Ichigo would be giving it his all as well.

In the end, I think Ichigo would win in this matchup. Now to go watch Naruto to see what he's capable of and how badly Luffy would beat him.

Archived