Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright remember the person with the best 3 cards becomes a co leader

I've added the announcements spoiler check it out' date=' it has useful info in it.

[/quote']

Well, I would probably win anyway, considering I would spend a whole day to make the cards perfect and I'm already the co-leader so, I'll make them when I want to XD

Kidding, but my status will never change (I hope not) O_o

Contest sounds cool. (Mainly 'cause I already have an extensive Bleach set)

Also if we're still on Kakashi vs. Renji it has to go to kakashi. Raikiri right through Zabimaru. The only important fight Renji won was against a non-espada arrancar and only because he suprised him by suddenly getting 5 times stronger.

If that's not the topic anymore ignore the comment.

I can't say for sure since I think that Sai is from Naruto, but I'm gonna have to go with the ninja. Zolo couldn't cut his way out of a paper bag. On the other hand, if it's Zoro then I'll say the Pirate Hunter. Asura Ichiban!

Sorry, I just had to get my distain for the 4kids dub out there somehow.

Okay so I take it that this sai person has some long-range attacks yes? Well so does Zoro. San-Juu-Roku Poundo Hou, Nana-Juu-Ni Poundo Hou, and Hyaku-Hachi Poundo Hou. Basically, he cuts the air. These attacks can be translated as either 36/72/208 Pound Cannon, Phoenix of the 36/72/108 desires, or (as its been transalted by FUNimation) 36/72/108 Caliber Phoenix.

Thank you. I've watched all the way through the Thriller Bark Arc and then I started reading the manga more. I watch the anime occasionally, but not as often as I read the manga. I'm going back through it, though to get screencaps for my One Piece card set.

Now, once again, can someone please explain to me exactly who this Sai person is/what he can do?

Archived