Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]My Naruto Cards. I didn't OCG check fyi.

[spoiler=Naruto Uzumaki]35mppw1.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 1 face-up WIND monster you control. If you Special Summon this card this way, you can add 1 "Rasengan" card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Shadow Clone Token (Warrior-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Attack Position. If you discarded a Monster Card with this card's effect, increase this card's ATK by 500 until the End Phase. If this card would be destroyed you can tribute 1 "Shadow Clone Token" instead.

[spoiler=Sasuke Uchiha]28rgk88.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 1 face-up FIRE monster you control. If you Special Summon this card this way, you can add 1 "Rasengan" card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If you discarded a Monster Card with this card's effect, decrease the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK on the field by 500 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Sakura Haruno]2u5uf4i.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 1 face-up Level 4 or lower monster you control. If you Special Summon this card this way, you can add 1 "Inner Sakura" card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to increase the ATK of this card by 500 until the End Phase. If you discarded a Spell Card with this card's effect, you gain 1000 Life Points. This card cannot ATK while you control a face-up "Naruto Uzumaki" or "Sasuke Uchiha" card.

[/align]

Archived