LOCK THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

Skippy Canoe

Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.

• I believe I am an active participator, but Skippy may challenge this if he disagrees, and my vote may not count.
    • The Wonder Pets are sexeh.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start making your ID. Welcome to SCGC!

SCGC TIP:

These are the status rankings for the club, 1 being the lowest, 0 being nothing.

0 - BANNED MEMBER

1 - NEW MEMBER

2 - ACTIVE MEMBER

3 - VERY ACTIVE MEMBER

4 - IMPORTANT MEMBER <- I started Fais here because he was the first to join.

5 - VERY IMPORTANT MEMBER

6 - VITAL MEMBER

7 - MODERATOR <- If you have been a Vital Member for a while, and deserve a higher ranking, I will ask you to become a Moderator for the club. You will be able to host club contests, and make SCGC Tips if you know something no one else does.

8 - LEADER <-There is only one leader, and that's me. :)

Your status will be downgraded if you break the rules.

Yet another

SCGC TIP:

I may host some YVD Tournaments, so if you want to join, you should get YVD. The tournaments will match up all participants with their decks NOT made from custom cards. The winner out of the bunch will face me, and probably win, since I'm no good at dueling on YVD. T.T

Your welcome! Feel free to get ratings on GFX here, or just do whatever else. :)

Yet another...

SCGC TIP:

Soon, once we get enough members that would participate, I want to start a YVD tournament. If you don't have YVD and would like to participate in a Virtual Dueling tourney, you should get it at XeroCreative. People will be matched up with their decks NOT made of custom cards, and the winner out of the bunch will face me. I probably won't beat you, I'm no good at YVD dueling. T.T

After the first tourney, the winner will face the last tourney's champion, which may be me or the last tourney's winner.

I don't think so. :| Yahiko's ID is up now. Also, Avion, you've already talked enough on this thread that your Status has been bumped up to ACTIVE MEMBER. :)

Check the other SCGC tips throughout this thread to find out how to bump up your status if you want. The rest won't be as easy to get. :)

Archived