LOCK THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

Skippy Canoe

Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.

• I believe I am an active participator, but Skippy may challenge this if he disagrees, and my vote may not count.
    • The Wonder Pets are sexeh.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! I sell them in my shop now!

I've been thinking of adding custom images to my shop, and "Enhanced Images." Enhanced Images will be images that I edit to look more like a Yugioh Card. This card has an enhanced image. I played around with hue and saturation, and added the arcane circle. Should I add these to my shop?

326372eyp.jpg

[align=center]

What do you guys think of this motherwhopper? ;D

1zppq8w.jpg

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Toon" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

*credit to Viva La Catman for pic*[/align]

[align=center]

If we're posting sprites:

DusknoirElectrivire.gif

And which logo do you prefer? I choose V1 myself.

v1

TheSpectrumV2.png

v2

TheSpectrum.png[/align]

Cool sprite.

I reckon v1' date=' v2 is just too much. Things like that should just be simple.

Guys, check out my new Japanese Cards! Here's an example:

Example-22.png

They're almost a perfect translation, too!

Rate them?

OMG! Thats fantastic!

Hey, noob question but how did you make the Japanese Card?

[align=justify]

Here Halo Ring, this might help.

1. Start off with a card with the following features:

• Card Picture
  • Attribute
  • Attack/Defense
  • Set name in JP format
  • I choose to put KaTa as the maker of the card - it seems more official
  • Serial Code
  • Delete the "Type" from [Type/Effect] because it gets easier like that
  • Cut the effect - Just do it!
  • Remember the name - You made it, now remember it!

2. Generate the card and save it. No, not into your cards folder. Literally save it! Open up GIMP. Then in YCM, open a another tab and go to this website: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

3. Paste the effect that you cut from the card and choose to translate from English to Japanese. Once in Japanese, Copy that.

4. Go to GIMP and open the card you saved. Use the text box and Paste the Jap Effect there. Justify the text to make it more realistic and make sue it fits in the text box. Change the font size if need, which you will probably need to do.

5. Go back to the site and erase the English text to put in the name of your card that you should've remembered. Once translated, do the same thing you did with the effect. Make sure it looks right in the Name Box. If you decided to not do the KaTa text, then continue, as I was not going to type that anyway. Open up another blank card, and I mean totally blank. Cut out an area of the effect box that is somewhat close to where you would put the type in.

6. Paste the rectangular block of "effect box" onto the card you are making. You should know where to paste it. Go back to the translating website and translate whatever type your using and the effect, synchro, etc. Make a text box and separate the Type and the effect, synchro, etc., with a forward slash and [TEXT] the whole thing.

7. Get the Japttibute, also known as the Japanese attribute from Koramore in the Tutorials Section. Don't forget to give credit. Stick the Japttribute onto the card where it should be.

8. Save the whole thing, upload it on tinypic or photobucket, copy the img code, and you got yourself a Jard or a Japanese Card. Sorry for no screenshots, but at least I gave you a somewhat detailed walkthrough. It should come out something like this:[/align]

2v927ip.jpg

If you're lazy, here is the link to koramore's japttributes: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-138135.html

Sucks that I didnt tell you before, doesn't it?

I added Renders and Animated Holos to my tut. You must give credit if you use the Ani Holos' date=' though, since the idea's original.

[/quote']

[align=justify]

Thanks so much. GC is going to be happy because I'm downloading GIMP for him when I go over his house tomorrow. We're watching the new Degrassi movie and we're having a sleep over, yay![/align]

Archived