LOCK THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

Skippy Canoe

Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.

• I believe I am an active participator, but Skippy may challenge this if he disagrees, and my vote may not count.
    • The Wonder Pets are sexeh.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I searched on the help forum and there's nothing about it. -___-

This means you have a corrupted set file. Were you still able to install it, even though it didn't work?

EDIT:

Sorry, I have to go to bed. It's late.

I'll see if I can figure out your problem tomorrow. :)

P.S. This is my thinking pose.

:?

<|>

^ ^

first i tryed the windows download something went wrong. then i downloaded the zip file. it almost worked then it said some componet was missing.

I had that error and it miraculously fixed itself. ._.

Well' date=' I just installed YVD and it's working for me....

Hey, you can send files via MSN/Hotmail right?

I could just e-mail you the application.

Also, I got YVD up and running, made a deck, etc. but how do you start dueling?

^^(Oh no, I've turned......n00b!)^^

[/quote']

[align=center]I'll duel you. Open up the program, load your Deck, go to Duel, click yes, click Connect on the duel screen, click Server Duel: I'm going to be the CLIENT, make a username, then give me it. Put 'Snitch' in as the username for your opponent. :3

Oh, and we should make a CCG set for our club. I know how to input custom cards into YVD. ^-^[/align]

Oh, I thought you were calling me a noob. ^.^

You press duel in the bottom right corner I think. Then click "Connect," and you have to fill out a username and password. Make one, because if it isn't there it will write it in. Then you have to decide if your opponent is the host or client, and type their username in the box. I'll explain more when I have a tourney. Here's where you find a duel. In the tournaments we'll set up the duels here, though.

EDIT:

Awesome. 8.5/10?

ah ok

Some recolors what do you guys think?

blackandg.pngbulbrecolor.png

[align=center]Awful colouring' date=' improvise the shading. Did you even recolour the lines? -nosebleed-

If we're posting sprites:

[img']http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/MasterSword395/DusknoirElectrivire.gif[/img]

And which logo do you prefer? I choose V1 myself.

v1

TheSpectrumV2.png

v2

TheSpectrum.png[/align]

V2 a cut off so I'll go for V1. You used the "SS-urban-designs-vectors.abr-023" brush, right? lol ;D

Archived