Fake Bosster Boxes!

Well, usually all this time I buy thesse packs for when I finally duel I get fakes from car boot sales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJQIox_2qcA

A Quick Video of what a Fake pack looks like and Opening it.

Well anyone understand what thesse are all about and wether you'd buy em or not.

Discuss.

I didn't know where to put this due to being Both TCG and Genral

The pack looks like an fake one, because the monster in the booster is "Jinzo - Returner" and it is from LODT. An easy way to determinate if a booster is fake or not is know if the monter in the booster is from an already existent booster, or a promo (i know boosters with Green baboon and flame wingman).

Another way is the Yugioh logo, most of fake boosters use the old logo and other ones uses the OCG logos.

there was a place with fake structure decks that i went to, each one came with a super rare card, one had jinzo, and a few had a couple of peices of exodia, i bought them not knowing this, lucky though they turned out to be fake but each one was like 3.99 so me and my bro each bought like 3 and we loved it until i noticed the cards weren't the right shade exactly and Konami never operated with a company name juvenile.

there was a place with fake structure decks that i went to' date=' each one came with a super rare card, one had jinzo, and a few had a couple of peices of exodia, i bought them not knowing this, lucky though they turned out to be fake but each one was like 3.99 so me and my bro each bought like 3 and we loved it until i noticed the cards weren't the right shade exactly and Konami never operated with a company name juvenile.

[/quote']

Well, that never happened to me, I'm an expert in determinate if a card is fake, (about 2 or 3 years with a whole of friends with fake cards)

there was a place with fake structure decks that i went to' date=' each one came with a super rare card, one had jinzo, and a few had a couple of peices of exodia, i bought them not knowing this, lucky though they turned out to be fake but each one was like 3.99 so me and my bro each bought like 3 and we loved it until i noticed the cards weren't the right shade exactly and Konami never operated with a company name juvenile.

[/quote']

Well, that never happened to me, I'm an expert in determinate if a card is fake, (about 2 or 3 years with a whole of friends with fake cards)

LOLZ well i was like 8 when this happened so i'm just like "Ooooh.....Exodia. I iz gonna Summon all five pieces and win!?!"

I have a friend who bought a duel disk and thought it was gonna make holograms. The way the Duel Disk snaps back can bust a kid's windpipe.

i bought fakes once [i could tell because the attack for all the monsters was inf. meaning infinity

ad also the fact Exodai's name on the card was "Darkly big Rabbi"

Where'd you get those? I remember that some people where I used to live had them, and I thought they were real. I guess I'dd just want to get them for old times sake(and maybe duel noobs with them8)).

Why would anyone buy fake cards knowing they were fake?

And how would any serious player not recognize fake cards?

Using then in a duel is so much fun. Just seing the expression of your nooby opponent when you summon a fake God card is usually priceless:D.

LOLZ, it's even better when you summon a real card with the wrong name. Then they're just like "Wow, i want it!"

I still have some fake cards like:

"Abso Late Being" a dark vanilla counterpart of Buster Blader

"Dark Chamber" a vanilla full body exodia with infinite attack and defense

"Dragon of Grab Sky" a vanilla version of Slifer with 4000 atk and def

and some cards with the wrong card color (Orange normals, blue fusions and violet rituals).

Archived