Fake Bosster Boxes!

i bought fakes once [i could tell because the attack for all the monsters was inf. meaning infinity

ad also the fact Exodai's name on the card was "Darkly big Rabbi"

Where'd you get those? I remember that some people where I used to live had them' date= and I thought they were real. I guess I'dd just want to get them for old times sake(and maybe duel noobs with them8)).

[/quote]

[im not joking] at our local walmart

I have a Masked Dragon named False Face Dragon.

"When this paper is sent to Cemetary by being attacking by another' date=' Extra Summon 1500 or less DEF point Dragon thing to your field. Mess up Deck afterwards."

[/quote']

my holy dragon of the heavens light will crash into your monster sending his paper back to the cemetery causing you to mess up the deck.

I had a fake ambulance rescueroid. His OCG was hilarious. Yeah, this kid at school has a Gold Ultimate Rare Storm Monarch (BTW Gold Ultimate Rare doesn't exist) and Volcanic Scattershot who's name is "Volcanic Buckshot". He claims their Vietnamese cards but Konami stopped production of the Asian-English cards and they never even made Vietnamese cards.

I also have those cards with a totally different design. First is the pic' date=' under it is the level, under it is the name, then the attribute, then the type, then the text and then the ATK, DEF.

[/quote']

What....the...hell kind of counterfeiters are that stupid? At least the fakies i had made sense. They were selling loads of fake Slifers on the interwebs when the Egyptian gods were big. I had been given one, it's name was wrong and it had the old Jap. layout w/ english text. is this ra fake? It's mine and it was given to me just wanna know YCM's opinion.

[spoiler=warning BIG]

Ra.jpg

i bought fakes once [i could tell because the attack for all the monsters was inf. meaning infinity

Where'd you get those? I remember that some people where I used to live had them' date= and I thought they were real. I guess I'dd just want to get them for old times sake(and maybe duel noobs with them8)).

[/quote]

Couldn't that possibly cause a lawsuit against WalMart. I think it would start something like this:

Parent: "My child just a pack of YuGiOh cards, and when he tried to use them in a tournament, he got disqualified because the store owner and the players all fake. What kind of sheet are you trying to pull?"

[/quote]

Couldn't that possibly cause a lawsuit against WalMart. I think it would start something like this:

Parent: "My child just a pack of YuGiOh cards, and when he tried to use them in a tournament, he got disqualified because the store owner and the players all fake. What kind of s*** are you trying to pull?"

LOLZ, i found my fakies at a hudson's. (Liquidation store go figure, N00b card shop buys fake cards, closes down and then wonders why.)

[/quote]

Parent: "My child just a pack of YuGiOh cards, and when he tried to use them in a tournament, he got disqualified because the store owner and the players all fake. What kind of s*** are you trying to pull?"

LOLZ, i found my fakies at a hudson's. (Liquidation store go figure, N00b card shop buys fake cards, closes down and then wonders why.)

i saw fake cards at a fleamarket. my friend has a lot of them and says that their real just another state. i said that it is fake but he was persistant so he bought it. and i thought " their goes $50 wasted on fake childrens card games." he no sells the fake cards to idiots at my school. i had fake cards but i did not buy them they were given to me(shortly became firewood.)

true story

Why would anyone buy fake cards knowing they were fake?

And how would any serious player not recognize fake cards?

Using then in a duel is so much fun. Just seing the expression of your nooby opponent when you summon a fake God card is usually priceless:D.

LOLZ' date=' it's even better when you summon a real card with the wrong name. Then they're just like "Wow, i want it!"

[/quote']

I have a fake Dark Magician of Chaos that's named Terrorking Salmon. :D

Using then in a duel is so much fun. Just seing the expression of your nooby opponent when you summon a fake God card is usually priceless:D.

LOLZ' date=' it's even better when you summon a real card with the wrong name. Then they're just like "Wow, i want it!"

[/quote']

What kind of fools do they take us for. Darkly Big Rabbi would've at least been acceptable in this case.

The 3 words uttered by anyone who tries to defend his fakes:

"but dere spanish!"

I promptly go back to my house, as they all seem to live near me, grab some real commons, and show them what real funking cards are.

spanish cards are still the same funking cards, retards!

[/quote']

I remeber that one. It was awesome:D.

"but dere spanish!"

I promptly go back to my house' date=' as they all seem to live near me, grab some real commons, and show them what real f***ing cards are.

spanish cards are still the same f***ing cards, retards!

[/quote']

I have a friend who's sis bought him cards and they were the international versions of the Pegasus Deck and some of the old boosters, it's hilarious when someone runs a spanish relinquished in their deck. I dunno how but when i was eight my mom bought me some YGO cards and they were in the old jap. format w/ Japanese text dunno how i wal-mart got them but they were perfectly good cards and didn't seem like fakes at all.

"but dere spanish!"

I promptly go back to my house' date=' as they all seem to live near me, grab some real commons, and show them what real f***ing cards are.

spanish cards are still the same f***ing cards, retards!

[/quote']

I have a friend who's sis bought him cards and they were the international versions of the Pegasus Deck and some of the old boosters, it's hilarious when someone runs a spanish relinquished in their deck. I dunno how but when i was eight my mom bought me some YGO cards and they were in the old jap. format w/ Japanese text dunno how i wal-mart got them but they were perfectly good cards and didn't seem like fakes at all.

But of Course.

I myself have got 2 'Drago Occhi Blu Finale' and 2 'Trupa Vortice'. You get them as promo's with sleeves in Italy.

• 2 months later...

THis is a description of my fake blue eyes white dragon card

I got it from my friend who got it a a garage sale.

it has japanese on the back but the words on the fron are english and the stats anre in a weird place

but it has the shiny thing that real cards have

ps. The format of it is just like a japanese card

but it has English on the front !

Archived