The Seven Items of the Anime World (Accepting and Started, PG-13)

NeoDemonX

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: We've already found the Death Note and it is in Yukari (Flandre Scarlet)'s possesion. And please use quotes.

No you have not it not going to go like that and look for the first Item plus it is to early to found one already

ooc: Well, have you read the rp then? Cause like 7 pages or so ago we had a massive fight scene over the Death Note. Flandre ended up escaping with it.

Ryuk-I have to find the death note.I'll use this guy.

Ryuk took out A piece of paper and wrote "I need your help to get thos object,retrieve it for me,and you will have great powers." At the end,it had A picture of A death note.Ryuk threw the paper at Nnoitra.

Nnoitra-Whats this?

Nnoitra started reading the paper.

Nnoitra-Hm,I have nothing to do anyways,I'll accept that.

(> You do realize that one can easily say that 'The Death note that Yukari held was a Fake'?.... I have asked for Permission to grab a Character from a Game-turning-into-Anime, Yukari is From Touhou Youyoumu - Perfect Cherry Blossom Whilst a New Character is from a Later Game, Oh and Kyubi, Yukari Escaped a While Ago, The Yukari you are Trying to Beat up is 'Fake you made with a Figment of your Mind' (As i said, It is a REALLY BAD idea to Split up a Touhou Character as they are More Broken that way), Ran is Yukari's Minion, While Chen is Ran's Minion, She just 'Forgot' to bring them along, She says that Chen can Beat up Ichigo and Ran can Beat up Naruto(As she doesn't know their Names Yet). Also DemonX, I Loled at Yukari being a Shinigami Eyes(Which she isn't), I think it's Yuki <)

Yukari Looked at Ichigo and the 2 Narutos as they Charged up to Her. She Pointed down as a Giant Black Gash appeared below her, Which She Fell In.

Meanwhile, Satori Looked around in the Town and Wondered "Where am I?". She was Looking around just to see Sephiroth and She walked towards him.......

The man approached the ancient Egyptian pyramid with a moderate pace, walking as always. To any spectators that could be watching the man he appeared to be wearing a mostly white kimono with a red honeycomb and flower crest at the collar and sleeves. He was also wearing a pair of Sashinuki Hakama, which are pants gathered at the ankles producing the "ballooning" effect. He had a long flowing blue sash as his belt and a spiked pauldron that covers his left shoulder, and on his feet he wore a pair of flat pointed ankle-high boots. The man also had a Prussian blue crescent on his forehead, and two red scars on each cheek and on the sides of his wrists as well as one red stripe on each of his eye lids. This place couldn't possibly be the keeper of such items that have mentioned to me in previous conversation... The man thought as he kept his pace approaching the pyramid.

In the distance a huge purplish-gray beast with a spiked main of hair, two giant spiked horns on his head, ears that would be classified as that of a rodent, and pure white eyes. It could also be noticed that this beast had rather large paws that would surely want to rip the man to shreds. The hulking behemoth of a beast jumped high and far over the pyramid and landed merely eighty meters from the man approaching the pyramid. I see, a guard even at such a deserted place. The man thought as the beast tried to swing it's tail at the man, however the man easily dodged with his incredible speed. This "behemoth" as I will address it, seems to have great strength and perhaps some even greater abilities; I believe I will have it out with the behemoth for a moment. He thought again and stepped back so the behemoth could face him without striking him with it's mighty horns.

The behemoth lifted it's head to the sky and a great and powerful orb of darkness flew straight down onto the man and slammed into the earth where he was. The man teleported himself just meters from the orb and when it vanished a huge crater had formed as if the power of gravity was being used against the man. The behemoth then swung his head to the right and produce a wave of flame that surged across the crater, to fast for the man to dodge, he was hit by the great heat of the orange and yellow flames. "So swift for a big creature..." The man actually spoke this time rather then thinking, complimenting the behemoth's way of battle. When the flames were cleared the man didn't seem to be hurt but his pauldron was now gone from his body. "I have seen your abilities far enough, you shall die." The man said, his pauldron regenerating.

Instantaneously the space between the behemoth and the man was closed and he was directly in front of the behemoth. The behemoth swung it's mighty and powerful claw at the man, but the man rose his left arm and stopped the attack in it's tracks. He swung his right arm at the beast, his pointer and middle fingers up, and a whip of light sliced the behemoth's arm clean off as well as propelled the behemoth onto his hind legs. Now... The man jumped at the behemoth and made a devastating palm strike at the behemoths chest, flying him backwards thirty meters. The man walked over to the beast, who was now quivering in pain and fear, he drew his claws back and they gained a vivd green tint to them. "You should know... The name of the man who is about to strike you down. I am called, Sesshomaru..." The man announced as he thrust his palm into the beast's skull and made his blood ooze over the bright desert sand, the beasts flesh seemed to be melting away as Sesshomaru left the body of the beast to walk towards the pyramid. Before Sesshomaru could get close enough the pyramid crumbled and turned into nothing but dust and rubble. I see...it was merely a distraction. Sesshomaru thought, he then transformed into a ball of light and flew straight away from the desert...

((No offense to Flandre in any way, but he tends to OP his characters a lot, making it so he never loses a battle or loses a valuable in any way, and is always seeking to get more powerful in the RP and eventually just says 'I've been training, so I learned all new moves.' So it doesn't surprise me that Flandre thinks he has the Death Note.))

Mao was walking along, listening to C.C.'s voice through his headphones as usual. He tried drowning out the people near him's thoughts, but they were already in his mind. He sat there wondering what he was going to do if this continued on much longer. I've got to get out of this city. There are so many people here, I'm going to get a hemmorage, Mao thought to himself.

He kept walking until he came upon a long, narrow alley. He moved farther and farther down the run-down buildings' walls that he emerged on the other side. He looked around. This is nothing more than the back of some store. The shipping stations and docking stations are still just sitting there... I wouldn't be surprised if this was just abandoned.

Mao sat on one of the shipping docks, noticing that he was far enough away from everyone that only a stray thought occured to him every now and again. So quiet and tranquil. Not as good as some places, but still...

Rolo was watching Mao. A suspicious person with the power of Geass? Hmm, if he has Geass, he must have some link to Lelouch, and that means I can find him. Lelouch runs out of the country and comes here? I'm surprised. Such a desolate rathole on this half of town and a filthy city on the other...

Rolo looked over Mao, "He seems lost in thought at the moment."

Mao looked over at Rolo. "So, you are after Lelouch Lamperouge as well? That means we're on the same side..."

"I was." Rolo said, "Until I came here. I'm on his tail..."

"1032 Apartment block C," Mao said.

"Huh?" Rolo looked confused.

"That is where Lelouch is currently." Mao laughed.

(> But I've Read the OoCs and I'm trying to Squeeze in that Yukari sees that the So called 'Death Note' that she has is Fake, But Meh, Where I get some of my New Characters from, The cast is Pretty OPed themselves, But I Try to limit their Power, and tend to Be Neutral, Or if I'm required to Side, Keep Myself Neutral until the Respective Side Finds me <)

The Tear Moved Behind Ichigo. Suddenly, a Large Buzzsaw made of Energy Shoots out of the Tear at a Huge Arc at Ichigo and Naruto.

Meanwhile, Satori looked at Sephiroth and Waved her hand In front of him. With seemingly no response, she turned to walk away......

The ball of light that Sesshomaru had turned into had now appeared instantly out front of the World Powers Organization hideout. The humid and blistering heat as well as the gritty sand of the dessert landscape was now replaced with the mid-weather and hard rock ground of the low mountain side where the World Power Organization hideout was located. Sesshomaru approached the hideout and typed in the thirty five digit code that would activate the door release and then inevitably open the door itself. After the door had slid open he walked in with his leisurely walking stride just as he had been when he was walking to pyramid. Sesshomaru made his way over to the elevator of the hideout. The building had three floors; the first was the lobby where Sesshomaru was currently residing, the second floor was the weapons and arms floor, and the third was the room where all the villains got together to discuss future plans.

Sesshomaru was obviously going to the third floor. He pressed the clear button on the elevator panel that was marked three and the clearness of the button was now replaced with a white glow from the bulb in the panel. The elevator flew up and let Sesshomaru off at the third floor, he walked out of the dual sliding elevator doors and saw Negato. "Greetings Negato." Sesshomaru said as he walked over to the computer screen wall in logged in his mission status as complete. "I'm afraid that the ancient pyramid in the middle of the desert was a mere distraction, we should start looking elsewhere." Sesshomaru turned to Negato with his usual face that held no emotions.

((Nnoitra, the Advanced Clause is meant to be followed for a decent period of time. You have to post in dialogue format, not in script format.))

Rolo left Mao to his thoughts. Rolo disappeared off into some unnoticed building to do some plotting. He was sitting at a desk on the third floor of the boarded building, watching the city through one of the boards.

He was drawing a diagram. Hmm, that's how it should go... If anyone interfere's I'll have to go with plan B.

Mao was sitting, still thinking about how to get Lelouch to give himself up to him... But how?

Occ: Im going to post more later I got home work for class

Grimmjow walking looking for a fellow team mate, "If we don't fine the anime item we need we want have control of the world." Grimmjow did a uppercut and slice threw a builden, "This will make me feel better. Ahhh!!" Grimmjow uppercut slice threw the builden and people scream and watch as the builden fell, "I will find the seven items we need even if I have to look by myself.'' Grimmjow though, "Maybe I went a little to over bored, oh well." Grimmjow start to sing a little song while he walking with his hands in his pockets. "We want the funk.... Got to have that funk now."

Rolo sat and watched the passing of people outside his window. He walked out the back exit and came around to the front, completely unnoticed. I should practice my Geass...

Rolo concentrated on increasing the bubble of his Geass's range on the passing people, who suddenly all stopped in the street. Still the same range...

Archived