The Seven Items of the Anime World (Accepting and Started, PG-13)

NeoDemonX

As the Subway Train went pass they saw a girl at the very same place where the train. "Look like were in for a battle Naruto" said Ichigo as he was taking one step closer. "Ya I know, Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu" Naruto made 4 clones and they are all around Naruto and Ichigo

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((you know thats not his only technique right? In Naruto Shiipuden, Naruto learned some wind style and lots of fire style moves plus he has sage mode and all his rasengan stuffs.))

Aizen starred into Naraka's eyes thinking "should i attack or go back to Yukari...?" as he began to clench Suigetsu harder as his illusions faught Yukari.

Sephiroth found it to be useless to chace a little girl with a note book. "I dont have the time for this." We went out on a walk in search of a battle.

Lelouch sat inside as usual and typed away at the computer. I hope Suzaku is okay. Once i heard about the attack at the terrorists called U.P.......should i call?

Yukari Looked at Ichigo and Naruto and Smiled. She said "You... Fight me? Heh, You would be too Easy to kill, By heck, Chen could Kill you easily". She then thought 'Something is up with One of these Guys I'll have a look myself'. She Bent the Boundary between the Visible and The Hidden again, She saw a Seal on Naruto and she saw The Nine-Tailed Fox Spirit in there. She then Said "Scratch Chen for the Blondie, Ran Might kill The Blondie as Easily as Chen could for the Orangey". She then Giggled, But she also Held the Death Note Tightly in her hands.......

Ichigo started to run "I will chop you up for thowning a Subway Train at me and Naruto. AHAHAH". At the same time Naruto is talking to his clones. "Ok Clone 1 and 2, you guys go in front. And Clone 3 and 4 you guys go to the sides and I go at the back, so now go!!!". the 3 Narutos Disapper but the other 2 go running.

((wait a minute... one second I'm fighting Yukari with my illusion and might fight one of Pein's clone things and then Yukari is at Ichigo and Naruto and she threw a train? this doesn't make since to me also I haven't seen the anime your character is from, Flandre, which means i have no clue what your person does, who Chen is, and i don't understand this sentence: ))

"Scratch Chen for the Blondie' date=' Ran Might kill The Blondie as Easily as Chen could for the Orangey"

[/quote']

[spoiler=Forms]Name-Ryuk

Age-Unknown

Gender-Male

Bad and from Death Note.

Weapons and Powers-Can fly,can make people go through him,and people who haven't touched the death note can't see him

Name-Nnoitra Jiruga

Age-Unknown

Gender-Male

Bad and from bleach

Weapons and Powers-Tough Skin,Cero-A beam of light with destructive power.Bala-Hardens spiritual pressure and fires it like A bullet.Faster,but slower than cero.Expert swordmanships,wielding his large scythe with ease.Heals wounds upon releasing,gains six arms,each holding A scythe.Also has sonido-The user can move very fast.

I can't provide pics yet.Anything else.

[spoiler=Forms]Name-Ryuk

Age-Unknown

Gender-Male

Bad and from Death Note.

Weapons and Powers-Can fly' date='can make people go through him,and people who haven't touched the death note can't see him

Name-Nnoitra Jiruga

Age-Unknown

Gender-Male

Bad and from bleach

Weapons and Powers-Tough Skin,Cero-A beam of light with destructive power.Bala-Hardens spiritual pressure and fires it like A bullet.Faster,but slower than cero.Expert swordmanships,wielding his large scythe with ease.Heals wounds upon releasing,gains six arms,each holding A scythe.Also has sonido-The user can move very fast.

I can't provide pics yet.Anything else.

[/quote']

ok your accept

Archived