The Seven Items of the Anime World (Accepting and Started, PG-13)

NeoDemonX

(> for the GMing Situation, The Simple ability to Manipulate Boundaries has nearly Limitless Possibilities, but i know Manipulating Certain Boundaries can Cause her to GM and I will Avoid them.... I am not Familiar with Every Anime, I have never Watched Elfen Lied, Code Geass, and many other Animes..... She isn't really a God, But rather a Demon <)

Yukari Looked at Lucy, Her Purple Eyes Glowing, She just Laughed as she Bent The Border of Straight and Curve, and made the Vectors so stiff that they can't move. She Flew a Little Higher as to lift Lucy in the Air. She then, Using Lucy like a Golf Club, Kicked her into Aizen, Sending him Flying into the wall. She then Flew Down, Causing Lucy to Faceplant the Ground.

(> Also, you're making the Counters a bit Obvious for the Person with Great Imagination..... I will List the "Forbidden Borders" and their Reasons why, As well as Borders that are Restricted and their Restrictions <)

(> Screw it, I'll Post the Lists, PM me if you want me to Restrict a Boundary

Forbidden Boundaries:

Boundary Between Life and Death(This is the Most Obvious Boundary to Ban, It allows her to Kill People Instantly, Revive Others, and Make them Immortal)

Boundary Between Dream and Reality(Another Very Obvious one, This is the Most "Toolboxy" of the Boundaries, She can Manipulate Anything if she Bent that)

Restricted Boundaries:

Boundary between Straight and Curve(This would be Hit with the Banhammer, but I found Other, Less Powerful Uses for it, She can only Use this Boundary Offensively(Like this Post), She cannot Curve a Straight Bullets Path as i would Be controlling the Bullet)

Boundary between Wave and Particle(Another Toolboxy Boundary, She cannot bend this on People, Even herself) <)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(> for the GMing Situation' date=' The Simple ability to Manipulate Boundaries has nearly Limitless Possibilities, but i know Manipulating Certain Boundaries can Cause her to GM and I will Avoid them.... I am not Familiar with Every Anime, I have never Watched Elfen Lied, Code Geass, and many other Animes..... <)

Yukari Looked at Lucy, Her Purple Eyes Glowing, She just Laughed as she Bent The Border of Straight and Curve, and made the Vectors so stiff that they can't move. She Flew a Little Higher as to lift Lucy in the Air. She then, Using Lucy like a Golf Club, Kicked her into Aizen, Sending him Flying into the wall. She then Flew Down, Causing Lucy to Faceplant the Ground.

(> Also, you're making the Counters a bit Obvious for the Person with Great Imagination..... I will List the "Forbidden Borders" and their Reasons why, As well as Borders that are Restricted and their Restrictions <)

[/quote']

((Things wrong with post above:

1:Yukari is split in three

2:you just made it to where you beat up the main bad guy of Bleach

3:The main bad guy of Final Fantasy

4:and im not sure what anime Lucy is from

THIS IS CALLED GOD MODDING))

ooc: ahh enough of the bickering plz, lets get back to RPing, Everyone has some sort of ability that constitutes as God modding. Exspecially Aizen, and myself.

Nagato's Deva and Naraka path walked into the room where Aizen the girl and others where fighting over the book. The Naraka path spoke first, "Are you serious kill her and give me the damb book fools you don't even desearve it." He looked toward Aizen mostly.

Ichigo and Naruto are walking in the forest, training. "hahaha, this is fun Ichigo, Clone Jutsu." Naruto said when he is laughing. "That because you keep spamming your clones you a--hole" said Ichigo as he was swinging his sword at one of Naruto's clones. "I know man, thats why it is fun. But I think we are done training for today." "I agreed man we should get back home."Said Ichigo as he power down.

Nagato's Deva path turned his head toward Sephiroth, "You arrogant fool, you have no clue what abilities I can do, do you?" he asked smirking. "Unless you plan to find out I suggest you remove that from my back and walk away. We are not here to talk nor fight amongst ourselves, just kill her and take the book back to the hideout." He said with a hint of overconfidence inside him.

OOC: Umm anyone know if these items acctually can use its power, if not then their useless, If so something like a Death Note is Godmodding in itself.

Archived