The Seven Items of the Anime World (Accepting and Started, PG-13)

NeoDemonX

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(> Thanks Hayate, Oh and El Beasto, I did not read that Post Properly.... I kept thinking that She used the Vectors to Pick her up, Ignore that Post except the OoCs.... Also I think so as Yukari actually Refused to State her Name

Yukari Has a Few Disadvantages herself, But, Unless She is Fighting another Touhou Character, One is Overridden(Most of her attacks Require her Cards to use), And another is Overwritten already(She sleeps During the Day, Unless there is known to be Trouble), But I also had gotten Permission From DemonX for a Subplot with her(The Good Guys much Reach her before She Fights with them) So Attempting to Kidnap her is actually an Option for the Baddies.....

Oh and Hayate, Yukari is No exception for the Very likely to Godmod Character Group, In fact, 2 Things already come to Mind with Yukari that can be considered GMing (See Last Post)

Also, Splitting Touhou Characters = REALLY bad idea, Why do you think i Missed that Part?(But Seriously, I DID miss that Part)

If i missed anything.... Tell me<)

Yukari Sighed and Face-palmed as she Thought 'Why didn't i do this before?'. Suddenly, 2 Tears appear just Below the Death Note and her Parasol, and they Fell in the Tears. She Took off Flying out the Window saying "Come and Catch me, you Idiots!". at which she went back to flying off......

(> XD You are Playing with the Reason why i Ignored the Splitting, Some characters in Touhou can Split and Keep their Powers at the Exact Same Level....... <)

Yukari Looked at The Clone and Drew her hand, and Used one of the cards. "Bounded Field: Mesh of Light and Darkness". Suddenly, Red and Blue Lasers Meshed to Form a net with Miniscule Gaps, Disintegrating the Flandre clone Easily. Yukari Went into a Portal before another action can be done

Nagato's Deva Path looked toward the Naraka Path. Possesing the rinnegan eyes they obviously new what each other where doing since Nagato was really controlling them. The Deva path turned his hand as his Rinnegan activated. "Shinra Tensai," The Deva path said as he repulsed Sephiroth away from him. "Hahaha I told you to back off," The Naraka Path said. "And now look the girl and the book are both gone." The Deva Path interupted.

Yukari Looked around as she lounged on the Tear. She eventually Saw A Blond Haired Person with an Orange and Black Shirt and Orange Pants as well as an Orange Haired Person with Black Robes. For the Laughs, She waited with a Pose as she flew slightly Upward. Suddenly, A Massive Tear Appeared nearly Below her, Followed by a 4-car Subway Train Shooting out of it at Naruto and Ichigo

As Naruto and Ichigo were walk in the forest they heard something coming their way. "What do I heard, it coming this way" said Naruto "Ya I know what the thing we'er hearding and look behine you" said Ichigo as he turn his head. Naruto look what is behine him and saw a big metal thing coming his way. "OH crap, Muti Shadow Clone Jutsu" 100 Narutos appear and thown Naruto aside and the Subway Train went past them. "What was that Ichigo" Naruto ask. "That was a Subway Train, but why is it in the forest and whos there."

Name: Lelouch vi Brittania

Appearance and forms:[spoiler=Lelouch, zero, and king Lelouch]LULU.jpgLelouch.jpgcodegeass0405LG.jpg

Good or Bad:bad with good intentions

Weapons and Powers:geass-Lelouchs geass allows him to control others and make them follow any command given. This can only be done once on a single person.

His Knightmare- I am not adding this into the rp that would be uber god murder

From what Anime: Code Geass

Name: Mao

[spoiler=Appearence]vlcsnap-468384.jpg452619.jpg

Good or Bad: Bad, with somewhat good...

Weapons and Powers: Chainsaw, apparently,

Geass - Mao's Geass allows him to read anyone's mind who is within 500 meters.

Name: Rolo Lamperouge

Appearance and forms:

[spoiler=Rolo]800px-Rolo_Lamperouge.jpg

Good or Bad: Good

Weapons and Powers:

Geass - Rolo's Geass allows him to pause someone's perception of time, but not time itself.

From what Anime: Code Geass R2

Age: ??? (Unknown' date=' seems late twenties, early thirties)

[spoiler=Appearence']vlcsnap-468384.jpg452619.jpg

Appearance and forms:

Weapons and Powers:

Geass - Rolo's Geass allows him to pause someone's perception of time, but not time itself.

your accept and why is it that everyone like Code Geass now

((Spam i presume?))

Age: ??? (Unknown' date=' seems late twenties, early thirties)

[spoiler=Appearence']vlcsnap-468384.jpg452619.jpg

Appearance and forms:

Weapons and Powers:

your accept and why is it that everyone like Code Geass now

((because its the best Anime i have ever seen!!!))

OOC: Hooray for US Anime TV lol anyway' date=' I've noticed that over half these posts are OOC, I suggest you become harsher on this DemonX nothing against anyone just ruins the RP.

[/quote']

((Me?! well im not the harsh kinda guy you do it))

OOC and I have not watch it because it only on USA TVs and not Canada's TVs

((just go search up videos of Code Geass on the internet!))

Archived