The YCM Card Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

206999f.jpg

This monster can also be treated as an Insect-Type monster. This monster gains 600 ATK and DEF for every "Parisitic Ticky" in your and your opponent's Graveyard. When your opponent destroys an Insect-Type monster by a Trap-Card, you can send this monster to the Graveyard instead. If this monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, your opponent must discard his/her hand to the Graveyard. If this card gets removed from play by an opponent's Monster Card Effect, draw cards equal to the level of your opponent's monster. This monster can not be destroyed by a Dinosaur-Type monster.

Plz review this card

[align=center]Dark Fire Knight

Image Credits:wanderley

Dark Synchro:Me

Gold Rare:Me

Gold Sticker:Me

5cn7ly.png

[spoiler=Lore]

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. During either player's turn, you can send 2 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it. During your End Phase, gain 500 Life Points for each face-up Pyro-Type monster you control.

[/align]

Could someone rate my bestest card? Please? I really wanted to get rated by a Mod.

[align=center]

createcard5php.png

~Lore~

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 Equip Spell Cards that equip 1 Warrior-Type monster. If this card is Special Summoned that way' date=' you must remove from play this card instead to the Graveyard if this card is destroyed. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Enraged Counter" on this card(max. 3). This card gains ATK by 200 for each counter placed on it. By destroying 3 "Enraged Counters" that are placed on this card, you can destroy 1 Fiend-Type monster on the field that destroys a Warrior-Type monster by battle.[/i'][/align]

ignored.

-.-

You know, here is something you might want to think about:

A man opens up a new pizza place that makes AMAZING pizza, but because of that, they don't deliver because they spent so much money making pizza. People heard about this quite fast, and despite the fact that they won't deliver because they have other things to think about, like improving the pizza, people constantly ask for loads and loads of pizzas to be delivered. Not ONE of the customers who asked for a delivery got their order.

Think about that before you post in this thread, people.

I, personally, think that C-2 forgot about this because he either has more things in his life to do, or people constantly bug him about making reviews.

You know' date=' here is something you might want to think about:

A man opens up a new pizza place that makes AMAZING pizza, but because of that, they don't deliver because they spent so much money making pizza. People heard about this quite fast, and despite the fact that they won't deliver because they have other things to think about, like improving the pizza, people constantly ask for loads and loads of pizzas to be delivered. Not ONE of the customers who asked for a delivery got their order.

Think about that before you post in this thread, people.

I, personally, think that C-2 forgot about this because he either has more things in his life to do, or people constantly bug him about making reviews.

[/quote']

Probably true - Ive only recommend OTHER peoples cards, Mabey that should be a new rule, Otherwise the whole idea is gonna go down the drain as Good cards are gonna get overlooked on this thread because of newbies who want their cards rated. Oh well....

Now i want pizza... :(

Yah I know its not the point' date=' just a idea to try and help. I know what you mean, This had so much potential... Oh well we all have lives ( Well most of us >.> ) and i can understand he would get sick of people asking to rate their cards constantly.

[/quote']

More than rate, review. Look at ANY reply to a card in Realistics, and look at the review.

[spoiler=Lichen-Infested Oak Wriath by SlashByte]272903c.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. Each Standby Phase that this card is in face-up Attack Position, Special Summon 2 "Oak Spirit Tokens" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 200). For every "Oak Spirit Token" on the field, this card gains 200 ATK and 100 DEF. If this card has 2600 ATK or more during your opponent's Standby Phase, destroy all cards on your field (including this card). If this card is destroyed by battle, all "Oak Spirit Tokens" on the field are destroyed, and your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of "Oak Spirit Tokens" destroyed x200.

Welcome back everybody,

Glad you chose to read this.

I am sorry for the long wait, but it just got pretty difficult.

Anyway, I was pm'd a card by a not so very popular member with a card that I personally think is pretty good, at least, on first glance.

Thought I'd give it a shot.

So, lets get to it:

Ya know, I haven't exactly seen Byte' very often around here, but I gotta say, he seems like he can do some things.

The first thing you will likely notice is that it's a Level 6 monster with weak stats, 1500/1200. To add to this weak start, the effect starts out by saing it can't be normal summoned or set. It's not often that a monster with 1500 ATK or around that cannot be simply summoned. More often than not, it's a very weak, 0 - 500 ATK monster that can have this, or a strong 2400 - anything higher. I don't typicly see monsters with around 1500 base ATK having a summoning difficulty.

I bet your getting annoyed with me saying that, so, lets continue.

As it turns out, it's actually not all that hard to summon. Simply put, if you remove 2 plants in your graveyard from play, you can special summon this little beasty here. Simple enough.

Then it starts to turn a little fun.

Every one of your Standby Phases, you get to Special Summon 2 Oak Spirit tokens, that is, if you keep this guy alive and in attack position long enough for it. The only problem with this, is that it does not say where you are summoning them. So, technicly, you can summon 1 or both to the opponent's field. Anyway, these tokens are very weak, as most tokens are, a small 200/200 monster. They can apparently be used as tributes, wich is always fun to have. This effect makes it hard to not have monsters to tribute every turn, wich is also a good defense.

So, continuing, this card really only cares for the tokens because it makes it stronger. It gets +200/100 for every one of them. If you manage to keep it alive for your next Standby Phase, you get a 1900 out of it, wich is slightly more respectable.

Now for the fun part, that part that made me like it.

It has a nice balancer. Like any typical villan, if it becomes too powerful, it destroyes everything and everything. If this monster manages to up to the nice stat of 2600 ATK, and your opponent happens to have a turn coming up, you lose everything on your field. Your opponent keeps their crap, but everything of yours, well..like Smokey says, forest fires are bad.

However, if you manage to have this thing die by BATTLE, your opponent will be feeling some pain. Instead of everything being destroyed, you just lose the tokens, and your opponent loses Life Points. I like the trade =D The ocg here is off, however. Never say "loses" anymore. "Decrease your opponent's Life Points by 200 for every Oak Spirit Token destroyed by this effect" is much better.

Anyway, the effect seems nice, and actually...balanced o.o

I don't exactly see alot wrong with this card. I like it

Rates:

Name: 7/10 It's ok, nothing special

Pic: 9/10 I like it. Alot.

Balance: 8/10 Pretty good balance, but the Token's possibly going to the opponent's field might hurt.

Effect: 7/10 Nice effect. Not the single best thing I've ever seen, but it is pretty nice.

Originality: 5/10 The effect, or, effects, are not all that new, but it was a good choice of effects to mix together.

Grammar/OCG: 7/10 Not alot of issues, just a few words, othewise, actually good.

Overall: 42/60 or 7/10

Grade: C-

Nice card. Not too much wrong with it. Next I'd like to see just how original you can be.

Good work ^_^

Thanks for reading.

Oh. So he was just looking for a worthy card.

That is an interesting card. It matches the theme.

I try to make cards that match the theme, but I normally have to end up making an Archetype, which would be hard to review.

C-2, you've done it again. You need a newspaper.

Decrease your opponent's Life Points by 200 for every Oak Spirit Token destroyed by this effect

Wrong C-2. Correct: Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Oak Spirit Token destroyed by this effect.

In a really both are correct. ^_^

I just used the new OCG.

lol' date=' well, ya, it is hard to find good cards at times. Also, Skyson doesn't have time for the reviews really, at least, from what I'm told.

And 66, bring it on XD

[/quote']

What did I do? I am I going to be interrogated? I didn't do it! I can't testify! I'm afraid of court! I SWEAR I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, JUST LET ME GO!

Anyway, I was recently working on a Moon Archetype, but the thread (like all my other threads) died with no more than like 10-18 replies.

Could someone rate my bestest card? Please? I really wanted to get rated by a Mod.

[align=center]

createcard5php.png

~Lore~

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 Equip Spell Cards that equip 1 Warrior-Type monster. If this card is Special Summoned that way' date=' you must remove from play this card instead to the Graveyard if this card is destroyed. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Enraged Counter" on this card(max. 3). This card gains ATK by 200 for each counter placed on it. By destroying 3 "Enraged Counters" that are placed on this card, you can destroy 1 Fiend-Type monster on the field that destroys a Warrior-Type monster by battle.[/i'][/align]

I bring it, C-2.

Archived